Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

12 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yea. I realized that. Oh well, I think that wait will be worth it! I wonder what will be the 3 movies (if they can) next year 2020.

Hmm Black Widow, Eternals, Doctor Strange 2? Maybe a Nova movie in place of one of those, other then that not much has been spoke of being worked on or considered and spoke of. Black Widow and Eternals probably have the highest chance for 2020. Regardless I hope we get a bunch of new characters in minifig form in the next few years. 

14 minutes ago, Nexogeek said:

Hmm Black Widow, Eternals, Doctor Strange 2? Maybe a Nova movie in place of one of those, other then that not much has been spoke of being worked on or considered and spoke of. Black Widow and Eternals probably have the highest chance for 2020. Regardless I hope we get a bunch of new characters in minifig form in the next few years. 

We'll probably see more announcement soon after Endgame. They're keeping everything hush-hush. 

I'm hoping for more comics sets, personally. Ideally things that follow on from the Avenjet and Red Skull Sub by including fun and interesting Iron Man variants. We've already seen the Marks 33, 37, 38 (even if Igor is pretty ugly) and 39. I'm sure everyone would love to see more. 

I forever lament that I was so focused on in-house themes and didn't get anything from Marvel those years because it seemed too expensive at the time. Now that I actually am building a Hall of Armour, I want to fill the empty slots with those . . 

Maybe we could see the Mark 40 next? It looks good, is sand blue - a colour we haven't seen before for Iron Man - and would fill in the hole between the Marks 37-39 and 41-50. 

If not that, how about the Mark 28? It's a radiation protection suit, it could be part of a set involving any one of a number of radioactive/hazardous villains. 

Edited by Feng-huang0296

28 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

We'll probably see more announcement soon after Endgame. They're keeping everything hush-hush. 

I'm hoping for more comics sets, personally. Ideally things that follow on from the Avenjet and Red Skull Sub by including fun and interesting Iron Man variants. We've already seen the Marks 33, 37, 38 (even if Igor is pretty ugly) and 39. I'm sure everyone would love to see more. 

I forever lament that I was so focused on in-house themes and didn't get anything from Marvel those years because it seemed too expensive at the time. Now that I actually am building a Hall of Armour, I want to fill the empty slots with those . . 

Correct, they'll announce it this years SDCC/ D23 so we'll know soon.

As for the sets, yeah they could introduce comic/ tv show sets again. 

I've so many armors in my mind that I want to see in minifigure form but I do not know if how they can tie-in it with others minifigs as well.

13 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Maybe we could see the Mark 40 next? It looks good, is sand blue - a colour we haven't seen before for Iron Man - and would fill in the hole between the Marks 37-39 and 41-50. 

If not that, how about the Mark 28? It's a radiation protection suit, it could be part of a set involving any one of a number of radioactive/hazardous villains. 

I have so many armors in my mind, but I dunno how they will tie-in with the sets and other minifigs as wellz

I personally want to see: Hotrod, Gamma, Nightclub, Disco, Phyton, Tiger, Red Snapper, Peace Maker, Striker, Shades, Tank and most importantly Midas! :devil_laugh:

16 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I personally want to see: Hotrod, Gamma, Nightclub, Disco, Phyton, Tiger, Red Snapper, Peace Maker, Striker, Shades, Tank and most importantly Midas! :devil_laugh:

Midas/Mark 21 would be awesome. But I'm still hoping for Shotgun/Mark 40 above all else.

5 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Midas/Mark 21 would be awesome. But I'm still hoping for Shotgun/Mark 40 above all else.

Yeah and make Mark 21 a chromed gold.

Also, 40 could have a very unique design when it comes to the helmet.

That means we can complete Mark 40-50 (but we're still missing 48 and 49 is not officially announced as Hulkbuster from IW) so yeah. 

20 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yeah and make Mark 21 a chromed gold.

Also, 40 could have a very unique design when it comes to the helmet.

That means we can complete Mark 40-50 (but we're still missing 48 and 49 is not officially announced as Hulkbuster from IW) so yeah. 

Oh, damn you're right, I forgot about 48. But really? Brickipedia lists the IW Hulkbuster as Mark 49. I thought that was official. 

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

GameStop isn't located in all countries...

I know, I was asking if there was one near his location, the lack of stores in a country would certainly affect that though.

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yea. I realized that. Oh well, I think that wait will be worth it! I wonder what will be the 3 movies (if they can) next year 2020.

Black widow, Eternals are both highly likely, I'm thinking doctor strange 2 will be the third. Unless James Gunn leaves DC to work on guardians 3, but I'm sure they have contracts against that.

1 hour ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Literally me.

2 hours ago, Nexogeek said:

Don't forget about Shang Chi, they just got a director lined up for it (of all the characters to get their own movie why him?) 

40 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Oh, damn you're right, I forgot about 48. But really? Brickipedia lists the IW Hulkbuster as Mark 49. I thought that was official. 

Anyone can edit information in a pedia. I mean the chances are that is really Mark 49 but there's no word from Marvel. Also, Imagine Hot toys they didn't use Mark 49 when releasing that they just labeled it as Hulkbuster, while SH Figuarts call it Hulkbuster 2.0/Mk2/Version 2 they didn't use Mark 49 branding. 

7 minutes ago, ToaDraco said:

Don't forget about Shang Chi, they just got a director lined up for it (of all the characters to get their own movie why him?) 

Oops forgot all about that one, honestly have zero clue who he is or anything about his character probably why I forgot about there being a movie in development for him. 

Black Widow, Shang Chi, Black Panther 2, Doctor Strange 2, Eternals, and Guardians of the Galaxy 3 have all but been confirmed and most likely there will be a Captain Marvel 2, Antman 3, Spiderman 3, and an Avengers 5 to round out phase 4

Edited by mgetz

14 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

do you not live near a gamestop?

I'm British, meaning that none of these offers extend to me. We don't even have GameStops in this country.

On 3/14/2019 at 7:11 PM, Guyon2002 said:

Trailer mới, trời ạ, tôi yêu âm nhạc đó!

Greatttttt
Count every day expecting the movie to be screened
I hope to have a great LEGO LED Light sets of Avengers 3 and 4 soon

Edited by ironman66

A lot of the more colorful armours can be released via random sets at a later point, the more iconic ones likely will be tied to the MCU's license though which is probably why it took so long to do Mark 1 (Featured heavily in Iron Man) and Mark 5 (Featured heavily in Iron Man 2)

Ideally i'd like them to focus on the armours that got prominant roles in the movies.

• MK 2, 3 and 4 need to be released to give us the chance to fill the Hall Of Armours with the starting suits allowing a collection of MK 1-7
  • MK 40 being released gives us a consecutive run from MK37 - MK47
  • The games featured MK 16, 25 and 40 so it's clear Lego put some thought into them at some point as figures
10 hours ago, mgetz said:

Black Widow, Shang Chi, Black Panther 2, Doctor Strange 2, Eternals, and Guardians of the Galaxy 3 have all but been confirmed and most likely there will be a Captain Marvel 2, Antman 3, Spiderman 3, and an Avengers 5 to round out phase 4

Rumored Timeline;

• Spider-man Far From Home; July 5, 2019 
  • Black Widow; May 1, 2020 (Filming begins June 2019)
  • Eternals; November 6, 2020 (Filming begins August 2019)
  • Black Panther 2; February 12, 2021 (Filming begins late 2019/early 2020)
  • Spider-man 3; May 7, 2021 (Contractually obligated to have a solo movie in 2021)
  • Doctor Strange 2; November 5, 2021 (Production begins in 2020)
  • Shang Chi; February 18, 2022
  • Guardians Of The Galaxy 3; May 6, 2022 (Director is working on Suicide Squad 2 until 2021)
  • Ant-Man 3; July 29, 2022
  • Captain Marvel 2; 2023 (Probably adapting Secret Invasion being released before or after Avengers 5)
  • Avengers 5; 2023
Edited by Scarilian

12 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

A lot of the more colorful armours can be released via random sets at a later point, the more iconic ones likely will be tied to the MCU's license though which is probably why it took so long to do Mark 1 (Featured heavily in Iron Man) and Mark 5 (Featured heavily in Iron Man 2)

Ideally i'd like them to focus on the armours that got prominant roles in the movies.

• MK 2, 3 and 4 need to be released to give us the chance to fill the Hall Of Armours with the starting suits allowing a collection of MK 1-7
  • MK 40 being released gives us a consecutive run from MK37 - MK47
  • The games featured MK 16, 25 and 40 so it's clear Lego put some thought into them at some point as figures

Rumored Timeline;

• Spider-man Far From Home; July 5, 2019 
  • Black Widow; May 1, 2020 (Filming begins June 2019)
  • Eternals; November 6, 2020 (Filming begins August 2019)
  • Black Panther 2; February 12, 2021 (Filming begins late 2019/early 2020)
  • Spider-man 3; May 7, 2021 (Contractually obligated to have a solo movie in 2021)
  • Guardians Of The Galaxy 3; May 6, 2022 (Director is working on Suicide Squad 2 until 2021)
  • Captain Marvel 2; 2023 (Probably adapting Secret Invasion being released before or after Avengers 5)
  • Avengers 5; 2023

Doctor Strange is the May 2021 movie. Everything after that is just a rumor from nowhere without even one source to back it up.

5 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yay! I like it even more. :wub_drool:

Thanks for posting that video! 
The War Machine Buster looks a lot better than I first thought.
It has a decent bulkiness, but the weapons are a little over-sized for me (I know, they're supposed to, but still).
Might get it after all, when it's out :thumbup:

Regards,
Mitch

Edited by CF Mitch

He have all of the Endgame sets, we'll see them be reviewed sooner than later. I think this is a great before spending the money on what you like.

I mean this could help us decide, seeing it getting reviewed compare to just pictures. 

25 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

Thanks for posting that video! 
The War Machine Buster looks a lot better than I first thought.
It has a decent bulkiness, but the weapons are a little over-sized for me (I know, they're supposed to, but still).
Might get it after all, when it's out :thumbup:

Regards,
Mitch

Same! I love it at first but even more when I watched the video. 1st day purchase for me.

6 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yay! I like it even more. :wub_drool:

Yup, this set is awesome! Hands down my favorite of the wave. I'm going to be really disappointed if War Machine doesn't get his own buster armor in the film but I'm confident he will. I really like the overall shaping and part usage. The shoulder weapons could've looked a little better but there's a LOT of playability with this thing. It's fitting that War Machine gets so many things to shoot. I also like that there's a spot to store extra ammo for the stud launchers I feel like more sets should have that for the sake of play. The figures are decent though I still say War Machine really needs an armor piece but Antman's new helmet looks great. The Outriders are "eh".

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:
  • Avengers 5; 2023
57 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Doctor Strange is the May 2021 movie.

The Hollywood reporter speculated about Doctor Strange 2 having a potential May release date and latched it onto the 2021 date. It is entirely a rumor, generated on one site that did not consider the contractually obligated Spider-man 3 in 2021. Given the previous movie was released November 4th 2016 and Spider-man is a massive property that always features a release near the start/middle of the year (Normally July) - it makes no sense to flip those around and risk an established Spider-man film making less money with a November release for the sake of Doctor Strange whose first movie performed average.

57 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Everything after that is just a rumor from nowhere without even one source to back it up.

• Shang Chi only found a director 2 days ago so a release date in 2020 is not possible. Black Panther, Doctor Strange and Spider-man 3 are all scheduled for 2021 so that prevents a release then - this is why it is a speculated Feb 2022 release date.
  • Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 is being worked on after Suicide Squad 2 - which means the earliest the director could start work on it would be late 2020/early 2021. With the success of the first movie they moved release dates to May to make the most of it - this is why it is a speculated May 2022 release date.
  • Ant-Man, like Spider-man, normally recieves a release in July. This makes the sole July release date announced more likely to be for Ant-Man. Normally the Ant-Man films are released with a 3 year gap between them (2015, 2018) however as mentioned 2021 is full - this is why it is a speculated July 2022 release date.
  • Captain Marvel has a similar scenario. 2021 is full so 2022 would be the earliest however it would be fighting for a place against Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 as i doubt Marvel would risk having Captain Marvel & Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 released so close to each other.
  • Avengers films normally occur every 3 years; 2012. 2015, 2018. However Endgame throws this off a bit with the 2019 release date. If it returns to the original pattern then it'll be released in 2022 - however Avengers normally takes a May release date so that would mean delaying or shifting Guardians 3, neither of which seems likely - this is why it is a speculated 2023 release date.

Edited by Scarilian

36 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

The Hollywood reporter speculated about Doctor Strange 2 having a potential May release date and latched it onto the 2021 date. It is entirely a rumor, generated on one site that did not consider the contractually obligated Spider-man 3 in 2021. Given the previous movie was released November 4th 2016 and Spider-man is a massive property that always features a release near the start/middle of the year (Normally July) - it makes no sense to flip those around and risk an established Spider-man film making less money with a November release for the sake of Doctor Strange whose first movie performed average.

• Shang Chi only found a director 2 days ago so a release date in 2020 is not possible. Black Panther, Doctor Strange and Spider-man 3 are all scheduled for 2021 so that prevents a release then - this is why it is a speculated Feb 2022 release date.
  • Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 is being worked on after Suicide Squad 2 - which means the earliest the director could start work on it would be late 2020/early 2021. With the success of the first movie they moved release dates to May to make the most of it - this is why it is a speculated May 2022 release date.
  • Ant-Man, like Spider-man, normally recieves a release in July. This makes the sole July release date announced more likely to be for Ant-Man. Normally the Ant-Man films are released with a 3 year gap between them (2015, 2018) however as mentioned 2021 is full - this is why it is a speculated July 2022 release date.
  • Captain Marvel has a similar scenario. 2021 is full so 2022 would be the earliest however it would be fighting for a place against Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 as i doubt Marvel would risk having Captain Marvel & Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 released so close to each other.
  • Avengers films normally occur every 3 years; 2012. 2015, 2018. However Endgame throws this off a bit with the 2019 release date. If it returns to the original pattern then it'll be released in 2022 - however Avengers normally takes a May release date so that would mean delaying or shifting Guardians 3, neither of which seems likely - this is why it is a speculated 2023 release date.

As I said, pure speculation.

Also Spider-Man isn't "obligated" to have a movie every two years.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Spider-Man isn't "obligated" to have a movie very two years 

It is. Solo movie every two years. Appearance in another movie every year inbetween. Civil War 2016, Homecoming 2017, Infinity War 2018, Far From Home 2019, ? 2020, Spider-man 3 2021. After Spider-man 3 the contract ends unless they extend it. Spider-man is contracted for 6 movies, Infinity War and Endgame count as one movie.

Just to try and clear this up, Feige has confirmed that most of the upcoming film schedule will be revealed some time after Endgame, and most likely even after Far From Home.

And just to add a complimentary LEGO comment for when the mods kick off, cannot wait for that War Machine Buster! Especially that Ant Man helmet