Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

With the recent leaks "problem", Mini_legogo refused to show a detailed more HD pics of Mysterio. I requested for him to atleast post the head and the helmet mold. 

I wouldn't pressure him, his account would be on the line and we have enough for right now. April 22 isn't that far off and the official reveal will be before that 

Just now, TOTDForever said:

I wouldn't pressure him, his account would be on the line and we have enough for right now. April 22 isn't that far off and the official reveal will be before that 

He agreed and he told me that he is actually planning to do it. Just the head and helmet (like what he did with Harry Potter characters) 

26 minutes ago, Johnny1360 said:

Actually, not defending the set, after seeing the picture @Scarilian posted, I can see where they were going with that compound set. They just didn't go far enough, anyway, still I guess I don't think it's as horrible as some are letting on as. It is a bit city like and the vehicles are a bit small. Not sure I would want to pay much more for a larger set though and will be glad to get the garage door and 2 bigfigs. 

Well the most hated things from that set are the totally unnecessary juniors-like vehicles and the build being way too small for its price because of the inclusion of two inaccurate bigfigures (even though the accurate art is displayed on the box)

So pretty much everything. Can't say I actually hate the set but I certainly won't rush out to buy it, I imagine I will wait for a sale. 

On 3/6/2019 at 2:11 AM, Whovastron said:

No ones really mentioned caps shield. But grey inside and dark red printing, with a lighter blue. That’s the most accurate shield ever. Stick this cap on an AoU one with the superman dual moulded legs and endgame head and helmet and boom, perfect cap

Captain America had red boots for the first Avengers film. all the films after that had the brown boots.

On the usual place an April calendar shows a Marvel gift with purchase set in a European country, number 40334. Does anyone know what this is?

Edit: nevermind, seems like people have already discussed this.

Edited by BrickHat

Just now, Aegis2000 said:

I saw that! It’s the most ludicrous, spiteful reveal and I love it 

Ugh, we could be seeing the back printing but he is hesitant. Anyways, I'm happy with the Mysterio's bowl mold. I can see it being used in a comic version Mysterio.

19 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

Captain America had red boots for the first Avengers film. all the films after that had the brown boots.

Yeah I know, but there’s no blue and brown dual moulded legs. The blue and red ones are currently in the minifig creator bit in lego stores, and they still work satisfactory on cap

Just now, Whovastron said:

Yeah I know, but there’s no blue and brown dual moulded legs. The blue and red ones are currently in the minifig creator bit in lego stores, and they still work satisfactory on cap

If you are fine with removing printing, I believe it was a Harry Potter or Fantastic Beasts character that had dark blue and dark brown boots.

Just now, IRISHCLOWN said:

If you are fine with removing printing, I believe it was a Harry Potter or Fantastic Beasts character that had dark blue and dark brown boots.

Oh god yeah. Unfortunately not all printed dual moulds come up on brickset. Will go pick some up right now to do that thanks for the tip! Can move my spare red ones to captain marvel!

8 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I see what he is trying to do. He is posting Mysterio part by part. :iamded_lol:

Does he have an alternate IG account or something? I’m not seeing anything on his usual one

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Does he have an alternate IG account or something? I’m not seeing anything on his usual one

It’s in his story :classic: At least I think it is, I’m not on IG myself

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

It’s in his story :classic: At least I think it is, I’m not on IG myself

I checked, there’s nothing there

That’s alright I’m sure it’ll pop up somewhere before long, I’m not worried about it. Besides, the reveal has to be right around the corner

I found it. My phone must have been glitching, it said he didn’t have anything in his story. Oh well. Gotta love technology. I love the fish bowl mould, I think it’s perfect. Simple but that’s all it really needed to be

I love the new bowl mold. I’m really impressed that Lego made one that fits so tightly around a figure’s head without it being a single headpiece. It’s nice to be able to have a figure’s actual head inside of it. 

14 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Helmet looks great! I want put a trans-clear head in there just to see how that would look.

Only problem with that is that the neck part will show through and ruin the effect. I have a custom that uses hat technique and the neck is painfully obvious through the trans clear head and Sandy Cheeks fish bowl helmet

1 minute ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

could we get one more set from endgame this summer?

I think we would’ve heard of it if that was the case :wink:

46 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Only problem with that is that the neck part will show through and ruin the effect. I have a custom that uses hat technique and the neck is painfully obvious through the trans clear head and Sandy Cheeks fish bowl helmet

Oh yeah that’s true. :sceptic: Oh well, the silver head works really well.

Edited by Legocity2713

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

I think we would’ve heard of it if that was the case :wink:

Maybe... normally;

1. Speculation of an additional set occurs with justification normally being 'spoilers'
  2. Evidence is leaked of an additional figure or a specific new mold
  3. Rumors of the additional set begin to appear
  4. We end up seeing nothing for a while after the rumors so give up hope of the set existing
  5. The set is confirmed to exist

Could still happen, given we have seen the Gold/Blue helmet which is believed to be for Rescue - however that could easily be with the exclusive box/set thing for the Superhero theme that was discussed earlier.

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Ugh, we could be seeing the back printing but he is hesitant. Anyways, I'm happy with the Mysterio's bowl mold. I can see it being used in a comic version Mysterio.

It exceeded our expectations. Some of us even thought we may not get the fishbowl but maybe LEGO using Jake Gyllenhaal's face or a reused mold but they managed to surprise us. An HD screenshot of the Nick Fury figure was posted with both the front and back and it looks awesome. The leg printings even though it's been reused fits with the rest of the fig. 

Only thing left for us to see from the FFH wave is the Ditko suit(Apparently it's called the Parker Suit in the movie). It seems you have it as a display picture. Is that official or its custom? 

Edited by MCU Spidey 2017

What’s a good substitute for the captain marvel hairpiece? Apart from Agent 13’s?

also are there any heads with yellow energy eyes? Like how hers go

Edited by Whovastron