Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

10 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I’m starting to think Captain Marvel May not even appear in these sets. It’s odd we’ve heard nothing about her

It is; even when the Bruce Banner from Infinity War was the same as the one from Thor: Ragnarok, people posted “leaked” copies of him from the assembly line. 

My point being; even if we got the same Captain Marvel figure from 76126 in the Compound set, I expect that someone would’ve said so by now. 

I just got my endgame Cap fig, the QR suit is a lot nicer in person. The one problem is that the helmet stays just a little too tightly on the head, as when I try to pull it off the whole head comes off. Maybe it is just my copy 

Just now, TOTDForever said:

I just got my endgame Cap fig, the QR suit is a lot nicer in person. The one problem is that the helmet stays just a little too tightly on the head, as when I try to pull it off the whole head comes off. Maybe it is just my copy 

How does the the helmet look in person? 

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

How does the the helmet look in person? 

The helmet looks amazing, the wing printing on the side is especially nice along with the molding in general 

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I’m starting to think Captain Marvel May not even appear in these sets. It’s odd we’ve heard nothing about her. She might not be in the movie very long

I was thinking the same thing but I'm pretty sure she's on the box art for the sets so I don't think they'd leave her out.

Still holding out hope that the "mark 50" and "mark 85" are the same, so then the compound might not have tony, I could see him only being in one set because #1 - he would be in a set with 5 suits, including igor, and a polybag, so 6 suits for one movie, thats still the most iron men we've ever gotten for one movie. #2, i still kind of believe the two sets will be meant to go together, like as a larger avengers compound

2 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

Still holding out hope that the "mark 50" and "mark 85" are the same, so then the compound might not have tony.

I pointed out this few pages back because "Mark 85" was never the official name. I myself use it coz that's what the leak says but it doesn't have a concrete confirmation. 

So I'm thinking maybe that Ironman with golden arms is "Mark 50" in the armor room. I dunno why but probably a secrecy that both Marvel/Disney wanted to hide.

Mark 50 in another timeline? :grin: or atleast a variant of Mark 50 with some modifications on it. 

This happens before, while we get regular Mark 43 in HB set then UCS version gaves us Mark 43 (open parts) just my 2 cents.

53 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

That usually stops happening and transitions into coming off too easily after a few times of taking it on and putting it off. Problem with rubber pieces.

Edited by Legocity2713

23 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

Still holding out hope that the "mark 50" and "mark 85" are the same, so then the compound might not have tony, I could see him only being in one set because #1 - he would be in a set with 5 suits, including igor, and a polybag, so 6 suits for one movie, thats still the most iron men we've ever gotten for one movie. #2, i still kind of believe the two sets will be meant to go together, like as a larger avengers compound

Totally agree, I’m holding out hope for this too, I love new Iron Man suits but I’m good with what we’ve seen so far. I doubt they’d give us another Infinity War version of mk 50 since we got two of them in those sets so this is probably just some kind of re-modified mk 50 suit (the “mk 85”). So I’m hoping that opens up a slot in the compound set. Fingers crossed for Ronin, Rescue, and Captain America with the scales armor from the poster

21 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

That usually stops happening and transitions into coming off too easily after a few times of taking it on and putting it off. Problem with rubber pieces.

Actually, it is a plastic piece, that is why I'm worried for the official launch 

10 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

Last 2 endgame sets have detailed descriptions on Instagram, doesn't say which minifigs are in the compound outside of mini antman, hulk, thanos, and suprise - another outrider

But says armour room set has igor!

Excited for Igor, wonder how he will be done probably brick built if so hope hes not to over sized. Hope these leaked descriptions are true

6 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

All will be forgiven if this is the helicopter included in the Compound set

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor thanoscopter

Oh my if we got that in the compound set and its done super well, I would be super excited even if its not in the movie but they do it as fan service for the set

If we did get the Thanoscopter in the Compound set I would love it, but I doubt it.

On an unrelated note, I'm seeing an extra hairpiece in the War Machine set. I assume it's for Scott Lang, but why does only he get alternate hair? Why not Rhodey?

Just now, Feng-huang0296 said:

If we did get the Thanoscopter in the Compound set I would love it, but I doubt it.

On an unrelated note, I'm seeing an extra hairpiece in the War Machine set. I assume it's for Scott Lang, but why does only he get alternate hair? Why not Rhodey?

Does Rhodey have a face that’s not covered in the red tech overlay? Cant remember honestly 

32 minutes ago, Ultron said:

Does Rhodey have a face that’s not covered in the red tech overlay? Cant remember honestly 

Yeah it uses the bricktober pack face. 2 face prints.

Did anyone else notice that compound set description doesn’t mention Thanos having Infinity Gauntlet? If it’s true than it’s pretty weird decision by LEGO not to include it. A

7 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Did anyone else notice that compound set description doesn’t mention Thanos having Infinity Gauntlet? If it’s true than it’s pretty weird decision by LEGO not to include it. A

Honestly I doubt the gauntlet has a very big role in the movie. It served its purpose in Infinity War and now it seems like it’s destroyed. I doubt it’s very prominent in Endgame so it makes sense not to include it in the Lego sets

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Honestly I doubt the gauntlet has a very big role in the movie. It served its purpose in Infinity War and now it seems like it’s destroyed. I doubt it’s very prominent in Endgame so it makes sense not to include it in the Lego sets

Not destroyed but damaged according to directors. And all concept art for Endgame shows Thanos with the Gauntlet, so I think it still plays significant role in the movie.

It's just that they did the gimmick on the Infinity War wave.

Why? Exclusivity. You need to buy all of those 6 sets to complete it, now you have the full gauntlet by the time Endgame are on shelves, why include them again?

Thanos just changed his costume and it still the same gauntlet, I doubt they'll make a new mold for "damaged" one. 

It's like TLG saying " hey! you can use the IW Gauntet on EG, you gotta have it."

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

It's just that they did the gimmick on the Infinity War wave.

Why? Exclusivity. You need to buy all of those 6 sets to complete it, now you have the full gauntlet by the time Endgame are on shelves, why include them again?

Thanos just changed his costume and it still the same gauntlet, I doubt they'll make a new mold for "damaged" one. 

It's like TLG saying " hey! you can use the IW Gauntet on EG, you gotta have it."

Maybe you are right, I just find it hard to believe that LEGO made completely new piece only to use it once. Doesn’t seem financially viable as they tend to use the same piece as much as they can to turn profit on making new mold for it. Look no further than Invincible Iron Man helmet.

Edited by benderisgreat

1 hour ago, benderisgreat said:

Maybe you are right, I just find it hard to believe that LEGO made completely new piece only to use it once. Doesn’t seem financially viable as they tend to use the same piece as much as they can to turn profit on making new mold for it. Look no further than Invincible Iron Man helmet.

There’s quite a number of pieces they’ve only used once. The monkey guys double arms in the solo set, quirra’s hair in the solo set, the sorting hat in Harry Potter is unlikely to return, the justice league movie flash’s helmet, indominus Rex’s head, indoraptor head.

theres honestly tons of pieces used only once in lego, especially in the Star Wars line.

3 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

There’s quite a number of pieces they’ve only used once. The monkey guys double arms in the solo set, quirra’s hair in the solo set, the sorting hat in Harry Potter is unlikely to return, the justice league movie flash’s helmet, indominus Rex’s head, indoraptor head.

theres honestly tons of pieces used only once in lego, especially in the Star Wars line.

Most of the pieces you mentioned only got released last year, so it’s possible they will reuse them later. New double arms I think are unlikely to return, though Qi’ra hair might return as LEGO started using Black Widow hairpiece (from AoU) a lot in City sets recently. Dino’s head molds are very specific and again can be reused years later when next Jurassic World gets released or LEGO might do their own Dino theme (like in 2012). 

I just hope Infinity Gauntlet will be used again maybe with next version of comics Thanos?

7 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

It is; even when the Bruce Banner from Infinity War was the same as the one from Thor: Ragnarok, people posted “leaked” copies of him from the assembly line. 

My point being; even if we got the same Captain Marvel figure from 76126 in the Compound set, I expect that someone would’ve said so by now. 

Good point, but that goes for literally everyone else it could be. Except Rescue. Hmm.

6 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I pointed out this few pages back because "Mark 85" was never the official name. I myself use it coz that's what the leak says but it doesn't have a concrete confirmation. 

So I'm thinking maybe that Ironman with golden arms is "Mark 50" in the armor room. I dunno why but probably a secrecy that both Marvel/Disney wanted to hide.

Mark 50 in another timeline? :grin: or atleast a variant of Mark 50 with some modifications on it. 

This happens before, while we get regular Mark 43 in HB set then UCS version gaves us Mark 43 (open parts) just my 2 cents.

The nanomachines of the mark 50 were absolutely destroyed, there were barely enough left to build a helmet. Just saying. I find it unlikely that the mark 50 would be in a set.