Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

I really don’t understand all the hate. These descriptions sound amazing! These last two sets sound like 2 great playsets! Also why would the Igor suit be a minifigure?? That’s a huge armor and a brick built version sounds awesome! Completely unnecessary inclusion, so I’m really happy LEGO is giving us it! 

Just now, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I really don’t understand all the hate. These descriptions sound amazing! These last two sets sound like 2 great playsets! Also why would the Igor suit be a minifigure?? That’s a huge armor and a brick built version sounds awesome! Completely unnecessary inclusion, so I’m really happy LEGO is giving us it! 

Lego just tends to make these things oversized, look at the Hulkbuster. And personally, I’m kind of mech-ed out from LEGO at this point. 

Just now, LegoNetherlands said:

Any thought which could be the last three minifigures in the big set?

One is probaly Nebula as seen on IG. 

I’m willing to bet on Iron Man. He was in the 2 largest Infinity War sets, they have fewer characters to include in this wave (hence all of the outriders), and there’s no way he only comes in his Hall of Armor and that polybag. 

Likely the Mk. 85 suit rather than the team suit though.

Okay so, one thing guys. That new Ironman was never officially called mark 85. MAYBE just maybe, that is still mark 50 in different timeline eh?

I dunno. As we read the description I think there's a twist about that armor. Afterall Russo said that Tony Stark is done upgrading his suit.

Descriptions were in german, grammar is off because the person who posted it use a translator.

Edited by SpiderJazz

I’m kind of disappointed. I do think way too many figure slots have been wasted on the Outriders. Getting all of the figures in the team suit is fine, but I thought they’d balance it out with normal suited figures, and I doubt that it’s going to happen now. It doesn’t look like we’re getting Ronin, Rescue, or Valkyrie, and there haven’t been any rumors of a spoilery summer set, so I guess the Endgame wave won’t include those characters at all. I want Black Widow, Thor, and Cap in regular outfits, as well as Ronin and Rescue at the very least, but I’m not holding out hope for them being in the biggest set. 

If the compound set doesn't have Ronin or Rescue, I will pass. 

They don't even bother to make a Thano without helmet after infinity wars, and we will never get a hulk with full uniform like the concept art, very disappointing wave.  

I will just save the money for FFH wave. 

I really need to see set pictures now. These descriptions (if they’re real) almost raise as many questions as they do answers. It doesn’t sound like anyone comes in the armor room set except for the iron man armors and an outrider. But the Igor buildable suit is certainly a welcome surprise! Although it will probably be less realistic than the bootleg big fig version I have. We shall see.

5 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I’m kind of disappointed. I do think way too many figure slots have been wasted on the Outriders. Getting all of the figures in the team suit is fine, but I thought they’d balance it out with normal suited figures, and I doubt that it’s going to happen now. It doesn’t look like we’re getting Ronin, Rescue, or Valkyrie, and there haven’t been any rumors of a spoilery summer set, so I guess the Endgame wave won’t include those characters at all. I want Black Widow, Thor, and Cap in regular outfits, as well as Ronin and Rescue at the very least, but I’m not holding out hope for them being in the biggest set. 

If Lego releases a Bricktober pack based on endgame we may see minifigures like Rescue and Ronin.

Stealth Spidey looks great. Would look better with some black arms or hips maybe?

Igor is unexpected but definitely welcome. Is the “mobile mobile robot” from the description possibly DUM-E? Suit up gantry is nice to get too.

The Avengers Compound sounds ok. Would be cool if the meeting room is based on the one from Civil War and includes a Sokovia Accords sticker.

Compound set has four minifigures. One is Outrider. Second is QR Nebula. Third is Iron Man mk 85. Fourth one is an open slot, probably Captain Marvel.

So apparently we're also getting the Mark 38 Igor suit? Nice!

It sounds like there's going to be a repeat of Iron Man Mark 50 and another Outrider in the Hall of Armour, which makes me disappointed for no Nebula. And the Compound does not sound very appealing (why would they cram a goddamn helicopter into the set WHY), except for Thanos and Micro Ant-Man. 

From h sound of things War Machine Buster and the Hall of Armours are my only must-haves from this wave. I'll wait for proper pictures of the compound before passing judgement, but even so. 

I'm inclined to believe that, as some have said, the Infinity War sets still being on the market was a major factor in Lego's decision not to do regular suits for most of the Avengers. You want full suited Cap? Get the Endgame Bike set and the IW Dropship set and head-swap them. The only exceptions to this rule thus far would be War Machine and Hawkeye, and I still haven't entirely given up hope of seeing Ronin in the compound set. Supposedly there's four minifigures; even if one is an Outrider and another is QRS Iron Man, that's still two slots. Rescue and Ronin ideally. I'm holding out hope. 

EDIT, didn't see the above post. So QRS Nebula is confirmed for the compound. Hmph. They probably will repeat Captain Marvel .  . damnit I can live without Ronin, but I wanted Rescue. 

Edited by Feng-huang0296

So completely baseless speculation time, but with only two MCU movies coming out next year, could there be any possibility for a second wave of Endgame sets that includes missing figures like Valkyrie, Rescue and Ronin and maybe even the snapped heroes?

Just now, Wonkyeye1 said:

So completely baseless speculation time, but with only two MCU movies coming out next year, could there be any possibility for a second wave of Endgame sets that includes missing figures like Valkyrie, Rescue and Ronin and maybe even the snapped heroes?

Far fetched but that is everyone's hope. I myself. 

Ugh. I really can't understand lego's decision in this wave. It's okay to have them 7 figs sharing torso and legs. But man? Give us their regular suits! This will probably the last time we see them together in a few years.

IGOR - is a welcome surprise but I don't know how it will work, those dome pieces for Hulkbuster cannot work on Igor because it's like a normal helmet not as big as HB, I hope they introduce a new elemet or what?

I'll be making sure to MOC it. 

Also the idea of Ironman's workshop being a modular that creates different ways to combine is awesome.

You can buy multiples of this to fit all of the Ironman minifigures that was released MOC time!  

Cap set - boring Minifigures and bad vehicle, only appealing thing is cap’s helmet.

war machine set - buster looks oversized and blocky like all the others, will probably moc my own version. Only appealing minifig is ant man for the mask.

iron man set - Igor will definitely be too big and block, but it’s nice we get him. Hopefully it will be a massabke Set to add older suits. The minifigs all look great for this set though, so happy with that

quinjet - the build is incredible, best Quinjet yet, shame about the colour though despite movie accuracy. No minifigs see appealing here

compound Battle - unless we have a brand new captain marvel, none of those figs are appealing at all, even micro ant-Man. The build will probably be comparable to avengers tower (so bad) and the helicopter and off-roader just means less pieces spent on the compound.

overall, probably the worst superheroes wave ever, only one good build so far (the armoury has potiential though) and like 3 desirable Minifigures. Will probably get them in 2020 for half off

EDIT: must say though, it’s cool we can add 7 outriders to the wakanda battle display, I don’t mind that at all

Edited by Whovastron

I'm actually shocked we aren't even getting Ronin in this wave. Unlike Pepper, he's actually being marketed and has merchandise coming out, plus he's one of the things people are most looking forward to in the movie. Not like he really would've needed any new molds either. 

He should've been in the Cap motorcycle set in place of the third outrider

I forgot that Captain Marvel will most likely be getting a minifigure in this wave. That completely eliminates hope for a normal Cap, then. I wasn’t disappointed before but I kind of am now. No Rescue or Ronin or normal suits for anyone except Iron Man is annoying. I hope there’s a Bricktober pack or a secret set. 

maybe rescue isn't actually in the movie and all and it has all been a trick by the Russo's, like they would let paltrow take a picture of the rescue and post it to social media, i know thereare action figure leaks, but they are not very accurate at all for any movie, look at this black widow one.Image result for black widow titan hero series

8 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I forgot that Captain Marvel will most likely be getting a minifigure in this wave. That completely eliminates hope for a normal Cap, then. I wasn’t disappointed before but I kind of am now. No Rescue or Ronin or normal suits for anyone except Iron Man is annoying. I hope there’s a Bricktober pack or a secret set. 

I agree, I was so looking forward to that scale armor from the poster