Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, hamton52 said:

Do you think it's possible we'll get a different hairpiece for Captain Marvel if she shows up in the Endgame sets? Based on the concept art we've seen, it appears her hair is longer and more of a modern look, as opposed to the Rachel she has in her solo film.

And hopefully new faceprint since the one they used really doesn't work for Brie Larson. Qi'Ra face looks so like Emilia Clarke, it doesn't work for anyone else.

Edited by benderisgreat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, hamton52 said:

Do you think it's possible we'll get a different hairpiece for Captain Marvel if she shows up in the Endgame sets? Based on the concept art we've seen, it appears her hair is longer and more of a modern look, as opposed to the Rachel she has in her solo film.

I doubt, based on what Lego is up to. With every wave they release it like there's no wonder if there's a disappointment. No surprise at all. So I wouldn't hope. Though would love to get her a helmet for alternative look. 

2 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

I think a Happy fig is unlikely but we are all waiting to see Mysterio and the Red and black suit minifigures. Hopefully LEGO would make the FFH Ditko suit as detailed as the Homecoming suit with leg and arm prints since the Homecoming fig had excellent prints. It would be interesting to see how they do Mysterio. Maybe we'd get a new Nick Fury figure since we haven't had him since 2015(Age of Ultron). Hoping for a Peter Parker figure even though that is highly unlikely. If LEGO is generous they may give us a Parker head but I doubt they'd do that.

Stark suit had excellent prints, one of the best Spidey fig if you ask me, so if they will make Ditko Breds suit legs should be dual molded also, printing with arms I can see the same head as what they did to Iron Spider, but talking about Iron Spider they could've done the dual molding but they didn't so.. I dunno. 

 

Lego's version should be better than this:

Mysterio_render_1080x.png?v=1548620707

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I doubt, based on what Lego is up to. With every wave they release it like there's no wonder if there's a disappointment. No surprise at all. So I wouldn't hope. Though would love to get her a helmet for alternative look. 

Stark suit had excellent prints, one of the best Spidey fig if you ask me, so if they will make Ditko Breds suit legs should be dual molded also, printing with arms I can see the same head as what they did to Iron Spider, but talking about Iron Spider they could've done the dual molding but they didn't so.. I dunno. 

 

Lego's version should be better than this:

Mysterio_render_1080x.png?v=1548620707

 

5

There is no way Lego will make one better than this.

I guess we will get a dual-mold arm without print, and leg print on the front. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WYC said:

There is no way Lego will make one better than this.

I guess we will get a dual-mold arm without print, and leg print on the front. 

What if it's better than this?

This doesn't have his fishbowl/helm so there's the edge on Lego. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's keep in mind that Shocker got printed arms. And he was neither really crucial to the movie, or in a costume. Plus they even changed up Spider Man's amazing printing after Civil War, including his arms. I have faith that between Black/Red Spider Man and Mysterio, at least one of them will have amazing printings (hopefully the latter though)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Let's keep in mind that Shocker got printed arms. And he was neither really crucial to the movie, or in a costume. Plus they even changed up Spider Man's amazing printing after Civil War, including his arms. I have faith that between Black/Red Spider Man and Mysterio, at least one of them will have amazing printings (hopefully the latter though)

Yeah. I think he will be great. I have my trust on lego with this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if this is where this topic has been discussed, but I heard on Youtube that the Infinity War Bricktober set is coming to the US in March as a free with 75$ purchase at a Lego store sort of deal- is that true? Anyone know where that source of news came from? (And apologies if this has been discussed previously. This is a monster of a forum to search though.)

I tried searching online but not no avail. There's not really anything I need for 75$, but I do really want that set as i'm working on a hall of armor and need all the Iron-Man related goodness I can get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Let's keep in mind that Shocker got printed arms. And he was neither really crucial to the movie, or in a costume. Plus they even changed up Spider Man's amazing printing after Civil War, including his arms. I have faith that between Black/Red Spider Man and Mysterio, at least one of them will have amazing printings (hopefully the latter though)

Yeah, but Vulture didn't get leg printing, which he really needed. Don't get your hopes up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VBBN said:

Not sure if this is where this topic has been discussed, but I heard on Youtube that the Infinity War Bricktober set is coming to the US in March as a free with 75$ purchase at a Lego store sort of deal- is that true? Anyone know where that source of news came from?

I tried searching online but not no avail. There's not really anything I need for 75$, but I do really want that set as i'm working on a hall of armor and need all the Iron-Man related goodness I can get.

Hello.

Yes it has been discussed, it was The Brick Fan who reported it. Initially it's a free if you spend $75 on Lego Marvel Superheroes, but later that day they've changed it to on ALL LEGO for a better deal. I think it is between March 1st to 7th. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong) Goodluck hunting!  

Just now, ood0 said:

Yeah, but Vulture didn't get leg printing, which he really needed. Don't get your hopes up.

True, with that Vulture talk which legs are you using with yours? I'm using the dual molded dark green / metallic silver from Frightening Knight (CMS 15) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Let's keep in mind that Shocker got printed arms. And he was neither really crucial to the movie, or in a costume. Plus they even changed up Spider Man's amazing printing after Civil War, including his arms. I have faith that between Black/Red Spider Man and Mysterio, at least one of them will have amazing printings (hopefully the latter though)

I really hope so. but don't forget shocker and vulture doesn't have leg print.

They make one nice figure, they will sacrifice something else. If the Mysterio set has another elemental enemy which involves new mold, I won't expect too much. 

Lego have faith in us, they know we can find a better leg somewhere. XD

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

It's a pretty decent torso print outside of the figure it's intended for, as the lack of the SHIELD logo makes it easier to reuse beyond its original purpose. :thumbup: :shrug_oh_well:

That's true, it would be good for any sort of special forces or armored trooper.

5 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

 

Lego's version should be better than this:

 

That's better than bricktober level, how could it possibly be better for an unmasked mysterio? I'm hoping for duel molded arms or legs, with moderate printing on the limbs that don't get dual molding, and comparable torso and face printing. Don't get your hopes up man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

That's true, it would be good for any sort of special forces or armored trooper.

That's better than bricktober level, how could it possibly be better for an unmasked mysterio? I'm hoping for duel molded arms or legs, with moderate printing on the limbs that don't get dual molding, and comparable torso and face printing. Don't get your hopes up man.

There's no dual molding on arms. The printing of the "official" lego design will make it better. I'm not hoping. 

For me official is always the better, given all the custom designers 360• printing. I still prefer the offical/original.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd say the arms will remain unprinted with green arms and gold hands. Were already very lucky if the legs are printed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

There's no dual molding on arms. The printing of the "official" lego design will make it better. I'm not hoping. 

For me official is always the better, given all the custom designers 360• printing. I still prefer the offical/original.

I like official printing, some custom overdone it.

When you look at the FFH Mysterio design, it doesn't need to be dual-mold leg, just leg printing is perfect. 

I hope they will do dual-mold arm with print.

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

I'd say the arms will remain unprinted with green arms and gold hands. Were already very lucky if the legs are printed

Yes, they will sacrifice the leg print for the helmet...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Lego chooses not to give characters like Vulture arm or leg printing because they know theres probably like 50 existing leg prints that we’ll just end up adding on the minifig anyways.

But I think characters like Mysterio have such a unique design that warrants for arm printing and/or duel molded legs. I’d imagine that if Lego has enough faith in this wave that they’re giving us 3 sets, then they’ll probably go all out for the minifigs.

Heck, we just got a good look at the Stealth Suit Spidey torso, and it looks pretty cool (I can already see like 3 purist customs I’m gonna make with it)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

There's no dual molding on arms. The printing of the "official" lego design will make it better. I'm not hoping. 

For me official is always the better, given all the custom designers 360• printing. I still prefer the offical/original.

So, wait, are you saying that you’ve actually seen the official Mysterio, and he has the dual molding and better printing? Or were you just guessing a few days ago when you said we were about to see it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BrickSantorum said:

So, wait, are you saying that you’ve actually seen the official Mysterio, and he has the dual molding and better printing? Or were you just guessing a few days ago when you said we were about to see it?

It will be out in 3 months:sweet:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WYC said:

 

I hope they will do dual-mold arm with print.

 

Is that even a thing LEGO does, I can't ever recall seeing dual molded arms. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

It will be out in 3 months:sweet:

Yes but hopefully we will see pictures before then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Johnny1360 said:

Is that even a thing LEGO does, I can't ever recall seeing dual molded arms. 

 

For superheroes line, especially Marvel, they did a dual molded arms on Silver Centurion which is a minifigure that is hard to get, it's also a common thing in CMS. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

@BrickSantorum Are you interested? :iamded_lol: Why suddenly you keep on quoting me? :wink:

Anyways, does anyone here remember PreciousPlastics?

 

I remember him, he got a lot of Jurassic World dinosaurs early last year. Why do you ask?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Anyways, does anyone here remember PreciousPlastics?

1 hour ago, The NexoNinja402 said:

He's Back

 

Does this mean we can expect some Marvel leaks from him soon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.