Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Just now, IRISHCLOWN said:

I've done the same! I'd love for Lego to use it but knowing them, might as well be ready.

Only problem with this is, if they decided to have a Jake Gyllenhall face he will be bald :iamded_lol::roflmao:

Wearing that helmet piece.

1 hour ago, BrickSantorum said:

:cry3:

You, I like. You’re going places. :devil_laugh:

Mysterio looks great, can’t wait for reactions to his fig. 

58 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

I don't know why, but I have a suspicion that the helmet piece they'll use for Mysterio will end up being the same one they used for Vulture in the Homecoming sets (different printing, of course)

I mean, it just seems like a very Lego thing to do, right?

You're tempting fate, Mountain Drew!

2u4d23.jpg

Edited by Im_the_Juggernaut_Bricks

59 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

I don't know why, but I have a suspicion that the helmet piece they'll use for Mysterio will end up being the same one they used for Vulture in the Homecoming sets (different printing, of course)

I mean, it just seems like a very Lego thing to do, right?

Regardless of how much everyone trashes the piece here, every figure it's been used on at least has at least some similarity to the piece. Vulture just had some bad designing, and Wasp... It was the closest existing mold to her helmet (obviously now a better mold exists, and we are waiting...). The mold is nothing but far from what Mysterio looks like, it would be incredibly unjustified for them to use it

9 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Regardless of how much everyone trashes the piece here, every figure it's been used on at least has at least some similarity to the piece. Vulture just had some bad designing, and Wasp... It was the closest existing mold to her helmet (obviously now a better mold exists, and we are waiting...). The mold is nothing but far from what Mysterio looks like, it would be incredibly unjustified for them to use it

Thank you! Lego would never do that when there are existing molds that actually resemble mysterio. I personally believe and hope for a fishbowl, so we can get molds for things that we will need more, but hey, I guess we'll find out soon.

So for the spider-men, are we getting a different one in each set? I feel like lego will use the homecoming suit so they only have to put the black and red one in the most expensive set. I know there is a stealth suit but I can't see that being in 2 either.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

I can't see it happening. 3 suits for ever set. Nah, too good to be true. 

I'd be glad with 2 variants. I won't be surprised if we only get 1 new suit (stealth) and then the homecoming 1. 

5 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Just like what I've said when I broke the news about End game sets, we've waited too long for this, a little more patience will be worth while. No exact date or when but it's coming.

Man, I saw your comment in the DC forum...you were about to ”drop some bombs”. I definitely thought something was leaking today. I’m not going to lie, that wording was a bit of an exaggeration lol 

Edited by Invincible_LEGOMAN

17 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Man, I saw your comment in the DC forum...you were about to ”drop some bombs”. I definitely thought something was leaking today. I’m not going to lie, that wording was a bit of an exaggeration lol 

Agreed, at this point it’s best if leaks just go unannounced.

As for Mysterio, I know that dark tan globe that’s made of two pieces is sometimes placed around a minifig head, so I’m wondering if that’d do well on a minifigure in a transparent or opaque color.

29 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I’m not going to lie, that wording was a bit of an exaggeration lol 

Yes even dare I say a bit ridiculous, I am starting to feel like a hooked fish getting played. 

11 minutes ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

Agreed, at this point it’s best if leaks just go unannounced.

As for Mysterio, I know that dark tan globe that’s made of two pieces is sometimes placed around a minifig head, so I’m wondering if that’d do well on a minifigure in a transparent or opaque color.

The globe is the same piece as the Sandy helmet from Spongebob that is being discussed now. 

I think that piece works fine, honestly. A smaller fishbowl would be harder to do and this one looks pretty good. I don’t want them wasting a new mold on a slightly smaller bowl for Mysterio. 

6 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The globe is the same piece as the Sandy helmet from Spongebob that is being discussed now. 

I think that piece works fine, honestly. A smaller fishbowl would be harder to do and this one looks pretty good. I don’t want them wasting a new mold on a slightly smaller bowl for Mysterio. 

Mr. Freeze Comparison

I’m a fool, all these years I thought Sandy had her own helmet mold. Definitely would need to be opaque though, maybe even glow in the dark.

2 hours ago, Im_the_Juggernaut_Bricks said:

You're tempting fate, Mountain Drew!

2u4d23.jpg

Truth is we've been openly regretting it since the Wasp. Vulture was disappointing (especially now, since the new Sky Police helmet and mask would work so well for him) but getting it again for Wasp instead of her gorgeous helmet was just crushing. 

4 minutes ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

Mr. Freeze Comparison

I’m a fool, all these years I thought Sandy had her own helmet mold. Definitely would need to be opaque though, maybe even glow in the dark.

or a full dome piece for this

dis003.png

That armor would look damn fine for Mysterio. Just leave off the wings and give it a full dome instead of a half.

4 hours ago, KevinMD said:

You, I like. You’re going places. :devil_laugh:

Mysterio looks great, can’t wait for reactions to his fig. 

You've seen it?

2 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Apologies. It was my bad. I got too excited with the info I knew.

Anyways, I know for a fact that it's coming just don't ask me when. I'll just inform you guys once it's posted in the public.

Regarding suit talk, always potential for a suit to be released via a polybag or something.

Personally i think we will end up with the Black/Red suit (Plane/Mysterio set), Stealth Suit (Molten Man Set) and the Homecoming Spider-man with arm print and dual molded legs (Hydroman Set)

11 hours ago, Whovastron said:

It’s killing me that he’s the only sinister six member we don’t have!

Depends which version of the Sinister Six. We are still lacking the comic book inspired Electro from the original Sinister Six also, though the mysterious wind/electric character in Far From Home might provide that.

Just now, Scarilian said:

Regarding suit talk, always potential for a suit to be released via a polybag or something.

Personally i think we will end up with the Black/Red suit (Plane/Mysterio set), Stealth Suit (Molten Man Set) and the Homecoming Spider-man with arm print and dual molded legs (Hydroman Set)

Depends which version of the Sinister Six. We are still lacking the comic book inspired Electro from the original Sinister Six also, though the mysterious wind/electric character in Far From Home might provide that.

The original sinister six. I don’t mind using the ultimate electro (as the original comic version looks pretty dumb) just having them all in any form will make me happy. But comic form preferably

Sandy's helmet in an opaque silver colour (pearl light grey?) would work for Mysterio. We don't really need a new mold when they could use the mold allotment for something else, and we already have a piece that looks perfectly fine.

I don’t even think the helmet needs to be an opaque mold. Clouds swirl inside the fishbowl in the trailer, so a clear bowl with gray cloud printing on the inside or outside would look nice I think. 

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I don’t even think the helmet needs to be an opaque mold. Clouds swirl inside the fishbowl in the trailer, so a clear bowl with gray cloud printing on the inside or outside would look nice I think. 

Definitely not opaque, I would think we could get the transparent sandy cheeks/Mr Freeze mold in a set with a trans light green head. That way we get the neck element less visible but don't have to use opaque pieces. Also, a lot of people seem to be assuming that he will have a helmet mold as well as a head and hair. I'm just pointing out that it is pretty uncommon for characters to get a helmet and hair, especially if they are not tony stark. But I guess ant-man has both in the endgame sets so who knows? :shrug_oh_well:

I could see a new mold appearing as we are confirmed to be getting Mr. Freeze in the Batman summer wave, the new mold could appear here and there, similar to Firefly's helmet.

Mysteriolms2.png

I mean in the game (LMSH2) this looks really good, but that's comics. The movie version doesn't even look that big. It looks slightly larger than, say the Ant Man helmet, enough room for his head to have some space. But that size ^. Far too large

7 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Mysteriolms2.png

I mean in the game (LMSH2) this looks really good, but that's comics. The movie version doesn't even look that big. It looks slightly larger than, say the Ant Man helmet, enough room for his head to have some space. But that size ^. Far too large

Personally I think even that is way too large for the comic version

Do we really need to discuss this again? Mysterio's helmet has been a topic for about 3-4 times now and everytime people suggest the exact same things...

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Do we really need to discuss this again? Mysterio's helmet has been a topic for about 3-4 times now and everytime people suggest the exact same things...

Well swiftly moving on, Rocket has leaked. Exactly the same head piece, tail piece. Same Avengers uniform, with plain short white legs. Was at least hoping for a new facial expression (however the image doesn't really show the mouth, so maybe I'm wrong, but the fact he has the same brown shoulder pads, says to me he isn't updated)

I don’t think that’s the right figure. The leaked Quinjet pic makes it look like Rocket has gray shoulder pads, and the person who posted the image said it’s probably custom