Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

SpiderJazz you beautiful bastard, they actually did it.

I'm glad we're getting at least one polybags (although I reckon we'll see micro Ant-Man training suit Nebula in some as well), means that there's a good chance all of the remaining minifigures in the next two sets are in their personal suits.

Just now, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

So does anyone have info on the Far from Home sets. 

76128 Molten Man Battle- $30 294 pieces 

76129 Hydro-Man Attack- $40 471 pieces 

76130 Stark Plane and Drone Attack- $70 504 pieces

All release April 22

Edited by TOTDForever

So I'm guessing production on the Far from Home sets have started and hopefully we can see some leaks. How would LEGO possibly do the fishbowl for Mysterio? Hopefully the new Spider-man figs would have arm and do leg printings like the Homecoming figs. They could do something like this if they're really committed.maxresdefault.jpg

3 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

76128 Molten Man Battle- $30 294 pieces 

76129 Hydro-Man Attack- $40 471 pieces 

76130 Stark Plane and Drone Attack- $70 504 pieces

All release April 22

Thanks they all look affordable.

Just now, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

How would LEGO possibly do the fishbowl for Mysterio?

They can just use a transparent globe. They're designed to fit around a minifig head anyway, so it would work perfectly. 

Just now, TOTDForever said:

Update: the new polybag revealed today for endgame is up for sale on Ebay for $35

I will never understand why people will buy things like this (and they will) at that kind of price, because as soon as it’s commercially available then early purchase bragging rights mean nothing. Have patience, save money.

Just now, RedHoodPug said:

I will never understand why people will buy things like this (and they will) at that kind of price, because as soon as it’s commercially available then early purchase bragging rights mean nothing. Have patience, save money.

Yea well if it was a main system set then I would capitalize on the listing. I did that with the hulk buster set for infinity war and got it a month early for $3 more than retail price 

1 hour ago, hamton52 said:

I'm glad we're getting at least one polybags (although I reckon we'll see micro Ant-Man training suit Nebula in some as well), means that there's a good chance all of the remaining minifigures in the next two sets are in their personal suits.

I'm glad atleast one person actually did remember me. :wub: Not accurate that all of them but atleast I have proven it.

Pretty certain of my source as he won't lie about it.

Well I still apologize for the inaccuracy guys. I'm happy to see it's Ironman in QR suit no need to buy the sets that's you don't need it's easy to make them. 

5 minutes ago, SgtKilr said:

Looks like that female head that leaked a while ago was bo peep, not pepper

The pictures with Bo Peep are way too blurry to know that for sure

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

The pictures with Bo Peep are way too blurry to know that for sure

Someone posted what looks like the official Lego image for the set over on Reddit. It's pretty good quality.

Just now, nikhkin said:

Someone posted what looks like the official Lego image for the set over on Reddit. It's pretty good quality.

It’s decent quality but Bo Peep’s face printing is definitely not discernible. I wouldn’t doubt that the face that leaked before is hers but I think it’s still too soon to tell from those pictures. That face looked too cartoonish for Pepper though 

For those of you wondering why lego included Outriders in the Endgame sets, here is the reason: (though its nothing big --> spoiler alert)

Spoiler

Many of Thanos' Outriders managed to escape from the Battle of Wakanda and are causing havoc across the globe, the Avengers are trying to hunt them down

6 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

A polybag of QR/team suit Iron Man with a small build of DUM-E

Polybag will make the price of the Quantum Realm suits drop further, making it easy to army build them - which is always good. It's nice also as it frees up another figure slot in a later set.

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

For those of you wondering why lego included Outriders in the Endgame sets, here is the reason: (though its nothing big --> spoiler alert)

Hide contents

Many of Thanos' Outriders managed to escape from the Battle of Wakanda and are causing havoc across the globe, the Avengers are trying to hunt them down 

We still dont need five outriders in the cheapest two sets - especially given the previous sets were released last year and are still in stores and available on Lego shop. It's more the fact it is an odd business decision giving people pretty much what they got last year with the only variants being armor or claws that do not really match the designs of the Outriders.

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Ok there’s a better image of the toy story set and that head is absolutely not Bo Peep. Still might be Pepper

The fact we are unable to tell who the head belongs to is why i dont want it to be Pepper's, it barely looks like her and it clearly lacks enough of a likeness for people to recognise it as that character given we have been debating who it has been from for a long time. The head also looks way too young to be Pepper.

12 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh thats cool. While I’m not a fan of their new looks or their inclusion in the cheapest sets I’m interested to see them in the movie.

Where is that info from?

20 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

It's more the fact it is an odd business decision giving people pretty much what they got last year with the only variants being armor or claws that do not really match the designs of the Outriders.

It doesn't match the design of the Outriders for Infinity War. Cant say its accurate or not for an as of yet unreleased film

No matter what role they play in Endgame, we currently have a total of 9 Outriders. Put them all in a big Battle of Wakanda diorama and you'll have one helluva cool scene

So a friend of mine got his hand on to the new polybag. I think picture is up already in IG.

Nothing too special about it but if you're saving up money. Why don't you grab a couple of this (HUD Tony Stark face) and then use those torso and legs to replicate figs from Quinjet set.

6 hours ago, hamton52 said:

my sentiments exactly. Happy we can get a QR suit in a polybag as well.

45 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

We still dont need five outriders in the cheapest two sets - especially given the previous sets were released last year and are still in stores and available on Lego shop. It's more the fact it is an odd business decision giving people pretty much what they got last year with the only variants being armor or claws that do not really match the designs of the Outriders.

I don't know. It might well be that the outriders are the only villains appearing in the scenes the WMB and captain america "motorbike" are in (besides thanos of course). And we all know kids need bad guys for the avengers to fight, and since we aren't the main consumer base of these, that's what we get. I'm not mad about it, for all we know these are spot-on recreations of scenes.