Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

36 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

We got our first best look at those Endgame outfit.

I know it looks fake at first, but it's not. I'm hoping for a miracle to happen.

I need that Hulk, Black Widow, Captain America in minifigure form.

That promo pic could clue in as to what we can expect on the Lego set boxes for the movie 

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I'm exited to see a new type of plane in a marvel set. Has there EVER been any plane besides some form of a quinjet in the marvel line? ( Watch it get revealed to be another quinjet :roflmao:)

Yes, the UCS Helicarrier included planes that weren't Quinjets.

.https://images.brickset.com/sets/AdditionalImages/76042-1/76042_Front_03.jpg

Also, there was the Captain America jet from the Kamala Khan Ms. Marvel set. And a jet for Hawkeye in the Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout set from The Avengers (2012).  And a jet in the Black Panther pursuit set from Civil War. And a Wakandan jet in the Royal Talon Fighter attack. And the Blackbird in the X-Men vs. Sentinel set.  And pseudo-planes in a couple of the Mighty Micros sets.

A ton of (generally bad) jets.  The Royal Talon and Blackbird are probably the two I think are more interesting than a standard Lego jet.

Welp, I just hope the polybag rumors that my source said is true. For us to have those costume in sets. 

Crossfingers*

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I need that Hulk, Black Widow, Captain America in minifigure form.

I want that Hulk in big fig form with that suit so bad but it seems really unlikely for them to release two Hulk big figs in the wave. I really hope they surprise us.

12 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I want that Hulk in big fig form with that suit so bad but it seems really unlikely for them to release two Hulk big figs in the wave. I really hope they surprise us.

Agreed, I need it!

20 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Indeed. The problem with Hulk is there are 3 different Hulks in Endgame. We're getting the regular one but there's also QR and now this one. I really hope we'll be getting at least 1 suite since I doubt Hulk will ever wear clothes again. Ofcourse the newly revealed suit would be the better option since it's useful in way more scenarios than the QR suit. Then again, a team suit for Hulk is also very cool.

Hulk asside, I really need Black Widow with the full red hair in that suit, she looks awesome.

POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT: 

Mysterio will have 2 suits in Spider-Man FFH (merchandise reveals that his second suit is extremely comic accurate) this makes me hopeful that we could get 2 variants in the wave 

10 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT: 

Mysterio will have 2 suits in Spider-Man FFH (merchandise reveals that his second suit is extremely comic accurate) this makes me hopeful that we could get 2 variants in the wave 

And going back to my original idea, one Mysterio without the fishbowl, one with. I cant find this image in any usual place so I cant compare how the bowl looks to the trailer, but I'm still feeling confident in two appearances

28 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT: 

merchandise reveals that his second suit is extremely comic accurate

I have no proof of this, but maybe the merchandise you are basing this off of is just releasing a comic book variant? 

30 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I think thats just based on either early concept art (like the Spider-Man topper, which I assume is the pic you’re looking at) or its just a comic version of the character as its more recognizable so they went with that.

8 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

I think thats just based on either early concept art (like the Spider-Man topper, which I assume is the pic you’re looking at) or its just a comic version of the character as its more recognizable so they went with that.

Nope, the suit we saw in the trailer was the "prototype suit" 

13 minutes ago, Brickwraith said:

I have no proof of this, but maybe the merchandise you are basing this off of is just releasing a comic book variant? 

Nope, because these were posed alongside the stealth suit spidey, nick fury, and stark suit spidey

8 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

i didn't pick up on that. So either it's just a hairpiece included with the QR iron man polybag/set he appears in, as golden ninja 3000 said, or just fake.

I'm exited to see a new type of plane in a marvel set. Has there EVER been any plane besides some form of a quinjet in the marvel line? ( Watch it get revealed to be another quinjet :roflmao:)

That Cap plane from Captain America Jet Persuit

3 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT:

-snip-

Do you have a link to the source on this, or the merchandise itself so we can take a look at the other suit? I have been unable to find it via google 

5 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

Nope, because these were posed alongside the stealth suit spidey, nick fury, and stark suit spidey

If it's Marvel Legends, they do occasionally put comic figures in with the movie figure waves. They do not usually do that with characters that are actually in the movie though.

3 hours ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

If it's Marvel Legends, they do occasionally put comic figures in with the movie figure waves. They do not usually do that with characters that are actually in the movie though.

No, they are drink toppers from harkins/AMC. 

17 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

So Spidey's getting 3 suits in one movie? :wacko:

16 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

So Spidey's getting 3 suits in one movie? :wacko:

....yes...did you not see the trailer? Mysterio will have 2 suits as well

9 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

No, they are drink toppers from harkins/AMC. 

Do you have a link to these, I can’t find any information or pictures online

2 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

Do you have a link to these, I can’t find any information or pictures online

Dm me the pic is too big to upload in a response on here 

4 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

Yeah he has the original, the black and red duds, and the noir inspired. What is the prototype suit?

All I’m saying is saying is it seems kind of early to guess that Mysterio will have 2 suits just based on the topper pics

4 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

Well that second suit looks terrible. I highly doubt that's from the movie, if it is it's most likely a highly simplified merch version of the one from the trailer, which is missing a paintjob. And the "stark suite" spider-man looks nothing like the mcu spider-man. I'm pretty sure these 2 are just straight from the comics.

But where do you get the information from that mysterio's suit from the trailer is just a prototype suit? I can't find it anywhere. Or are you just assuming things?

8 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Yeah he has the original, the black and red duds, and the noir inspired. What is the prototype suit?

All I’m saying is saying is it seems kind of early to guess that Mysterio will have 2 suits just based on the topper pics

Mysterio will have the prototype suit not Spider-Man smh. And this was confirmed months ago by a trusted leaker and was recently reaffirmed by these drink toppers leaking 

Just now, Huigberts Builds said:

Well that second suit looks terrible. I highly doubt that's from the movie, if it is it's most likely a highly simplified merch version of the one from the trailer, which is missing a paintjob. And the "stark suite" spider-man looks nothing like the mcu spider-man. I'm pretty sure these 2 are just straight from the comics.

But where do you get the information from that mysterio's suit from the trailer is just a prototype suit? I can't find it anywhere. Or are you just assuming things?

A trusted leaker on Twitter who leaked out the info of the elementals before the first trailer came out. I would have to have a vivid imagination to assume all of this given how elaborate it is. 

Just now, TOTDForever said:

A trusted leaker on Twitter who leaked out the info of the elementals before the first trailer came out. I would have to have a vivid imagination to assume all of this given how elaborate it is. 

You never know:laugh_hard:. Still if these are real suits they're very poorly done. The paintjob on spider-man says enough. I don't think it gives us a good image of what to expect.

11 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Mysterio will have the prototype suit not Spider-Man smh. And this was confirmed months ago by a trusted leaker and was recently reaffirmed by these drink toppers leaking 

Smh? Dudes unclear when typing then turns it around like we’re supposed to know what he meant. Now thats worthy of a head shake.

Anyway, thanks for the info I actually didn’t know Mysterio was going to have 2 suits. Guess the sets could have 2 versions kind of like Iron Man 3 Mandarin.

1 minute ago, Huigberts Builds said:

You never know:laugh_hard:. Still if these are real suits they're very poorly done. The paintjob on spider-man says enough. I don't think it gives us a good image of what to expect.

Agreed.