Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

5 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Man Taskmaster’s design looks so awful in this movie. Hope the figure looks better. If not, I’m glad I got the Hulk Lab Smash from a couple years back.

Like everyone else, I hope Widow gets her white suit. I’m also excited to get a black suited figure without the AoU blue stripes.

If Falconfan is right and we are getting 2 sets for BW it's a very likely scenario of getting both back and white suit BW minifigures.

48 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

If Falconfan is right and we are getting 2 sets for BW it's a very likely scenario of getting both back and white suit BW minifigures.

I remember what happened with Homecoming and Far From Home. We could have gotten Homemade suit and Black and Red suit but we didn't so... I dunno if I can trust Lego with white and black widow suit. 

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

I remember what happened with Homecoming and Far From Home. We could have gotten Homemade suit and Black and Red suit but we didn't so... I dunno if I can trust Lego with white and black widow suit. 

Well if that's the case, then I hope it's black suit. White is too specific to the movie, while black is more generic and can be useful outside of movie context. And maybe they will finally have her hair in correct dark red color instead of usuall nugat.

Edited by benderisgreat

18 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Well if that's the case, then I hope it's black suit. White is too specific to the movie, while black is more generic and can be useful outside of movie context. And maybe they will finally have her hair in correct dark red color instpof usuall nugat.

While it's movie specific I think it's better to have the white suit for different variation. We already got Avengers, AoU/CW, and IW as black suit. I'm hoping for something new. But I do agree with the red hair.  

13 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

If we ever get a Red Guardian fig, he could use cap's new helmet mold.

Hopefully we get that white suit for Black Widow and Yelena! Also Task Master. 

True, that would work pretty well.

I think we'll end up seeing Black widow (both variations), Yelena, Red guardian, taskmaster, and a henchman or two. My reasoning is black widow has to be in every set, yelena seems to be really important to the plot, taskmaster is the main villian, and red guardian actually looks like a super-character, something this film lacks for the most part. (I like that it lacks wild costumes and whatnot, but lego probably doesn't want to make a ton of figures in civilian/tactical suits for a line called superheroes). 

3 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

True, that would work pretty well.

I think we'll end up seeing Black widow (both variations), Yelena, Red guardian, taskmaster, and a henchman or two. My reasoning is black widow has to be in every set, yelena seems to be really important to the plot, taskmaster is the main villian, and red guardian actually looks like a super-character, something this film lacks for the most part. (I like that it lacks wild costumes and whatnot, but lego probably doesn't want to make a ton of figures in civilian/tactical suits for a line called superheroes). 

Crossbones’ Hazard Heist back during CW was mostly just tactical suits. 

9 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Very true. I mean they gave us 2 variants of T’Challa in the Black Panther sets and that was technically the same suit just “powered up” from attacks with those blue lines that should have been purple.

Breaking news!

We are expecting a Venomized-Ironman minifigure using the Mark 1 mold with Half venom/ half Ironman printing. This was posted by Minilegogo.

That sounds amazing, but what set would it come in? If it’s the summer isn’t it super early to hear about summer sets? Or maybe this is the other retailer exclusive and we aren’t getting two Black Widow sets. 

13 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

That sounds amazing, but what set would it come in? If it’s the summer isn’t it super early to hear about summer sets? Or maybe this is the other retailer exclusive and we aren’t getting two Black Widow sets. 

Rumors said that it will be GWP simillar to Avengers Tower. No confirmation yet.

19 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Rumors said that it will be GWP simillar to Avengers Tower. No confirmation yet.

Damn, that would be awesome! Can’t wait to see the figure. 

35 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

This isn’t like the knockoff custom Iron Venom that’s everywhere in the custom figures on eBay, right? I honestly can’t be bothered finding a link to demonstrate, but if it is I’ll be disappointed.

19 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Damn, that would be awesome! Can’t wait to see the figure. 

Got some insights that it will be really similar with Mark 8 from the GWP tower. Arms will be two different colors red and black. It will use Mark 50's face print and there will be no arm and leg printing.

4 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

This isn’t like the knockoff custom Iron Venom that’s everywhere in the custom figures on eBay, right? I honestly can’t be bothered finding a link to demonstrate, but if it is I’ll be disappointed.

The fig will use Mark 1 helmet mold so that is very different if you ask me.

I seriously can't believe we're getting a venomised Iron Man before a (wide released) black suit Spider Man, this is totally ridiculous

Left arm is red, right is black. Helmet is venomized and the arc reactor is still visible.

8 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

This is a wasted GWP spot imo

Actually, there's no solid info that this will be GWP and why is it a wasted spot for you, if you don't mind me asking? 

I don’t really get why everyone is excited about this venomized Iron Man? IMHO it’s a stupid idea to combine 2 different characters into 1. Like why? Aren’t either of them cool enough on their own? This whole venomization trendy as been going on for a while now, and personally I find it stupid gimmick. I mean of all Marvel characters we can get they choose this weird hybrid? How about LEGO releases Endgame suits for main Avengers instead of this?

19 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

I don’t really get why everyone is excited about this venomized Iron Man? IMHO it’s a stupid idea to combine 2 different characters into 1. Like why? Aren’t either of them cool enough on their own? This whole venomization trendy as been going on for a while now, and personally I find it stupid gimmick. I mean of all Marvel characters we can get they choose this weird hybrid? How about LEGO releases Endgame suits for main Avengers instead of this?

Do you read comics?

22 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Do you read comics?

Yes, there’s this whole thing where symbiot gets attached to a lot of marvel characters, doesn’t change the fact that the idea sounds stupid.

1 minute ago, benderisgreat said:

Yes, there’s this whole thing where symbiot gets attached to a lot of marvel characters, doesn’t change the fact that the idea sounds stupid.

It was a popular run. + It is considered as another Ironman variant. We all know how much TLG loves Ironman as fans do too. 

ive heard that we will see two different costumes for Taskmaster in the movie, the "ski goggles" version that has been shown and a more comic accurate "skull" version

,if true i hope we get both as minifigs.