Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

3 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

So next year we are definitely getting 1 Black Widow and 2 Falcon and Winter Soldier sets. Any rumors on Eternals sets? Seems very likely...

Black Widow is no question, I don't think we have concrete information for TFAWS set or any Disney+ Marvel content. 

49 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Though there is really no need for it, we either get incredibly inaccurate movie sets or comic sets. There isn't much to be secretive about

Sometimes comic sets tie into mcu, like the Detroit Steel set, maybe that's why? Or they just want to build up hype

its one of the two

Thanos mech looks better than Iron Man mech. Interesting how the infinity stone arrangement mirrors that of the MCU...

23 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Black Widow is no question, I don't think we have concrete information for TFAWS set or any Disney+ Marvel content. 

Wasn't there a confirmation on FaTWS sets a while ago by Falconfan or am I forgetting something?

Edited by benderisgreat

Wait a sec, if Cap is running and Hawkeye is using the gun... who the hell is driving the truck?! :laugh_hard::laugh_hard:

Just now, benderisgreat said:

Wasn't there a confirmation on FaTWS sets a while ago but Falconfan or am I forgetting something?

Pretty sure that was speculation

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Wait a sec, if Cap is running and Hawkeye is using the gun... who the hell is driving the truck?! :laugh_hard::laugh_hard:

Well that was as disappointing as the whole Endgame wave of sets...

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Self-driving truck ya know. :roflmao:

6 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

1. Haha was thinking the exact same thing

The last pictures have started leaking!

The Thanos mech is surprisingly cool looking. Probably still gonna pass on it, but it could have been worse.

And again, the Spider-Jet with Noir and Venom is surprisingly well designed. Spidey still has no reason to own a jet, but I like this one. The four-armed Venom Mech could be better but could be worse too. Definitely going to get it at some point. Plus, Noir! :wub:

The Avengers Truck also looks better now that I’m getting a closer look. It might be cool with some modifications. Probably still gonna pass on it, but it could have been worse.

And the new Spider-Cycle is . . just, what? It looks like the one from this year, but with legs for some reason and possibly partly held together with webbing.  That can’t be stable. Easy pass, sorry Anya! And Ock!

EDIT: So that’s what a 4+ Mech looks like . . eh, still an easy pass. 

Oh boy these spidey sets are disappointing... However the jet looks cool and I’m so happy that we’re getting comic Mysterio

Vulture also seems to have the same old head and the 2019 torso... Contrary to what the rumors told us

Edited by HarryVader

Wow, these Spider-Man sets must be eco-friendly since they love to recycle.

At least the 4+ Mysterio set actually gives me a reason to pick it up for that classic comic book Mysterio, it's about time he showed up. Now Lego needs to make a yellow and green Electro with the headpiece and the first Sinister Six lineup would be complete.

Fun fact, the set is actually named after Mysterio's first appearance story.

Edited by MisterBatfleck

Venom having a mech is the most ridiculous thing ever. And Spiderman having a Spiderjet kinda defies the point of having superpowers. It would make sense for someone like Black Widow or Captain America. 

These could be just 2 randoms guys piloting a mech and a jet. They are just using Spiderman characters on it. Stop trying to make Spiderman a Batman 2.0

Ok, the Vulture set is pretty meh, but god do I love that Thanos mech! I also like the spider crawler bike thing, it’s more interesting than a normal oversized bike at least. I also like the jet but the Venom mech isn’t interesting. I don’t hate the Mysterio set, either, and I’ll probably snag it on sale. Honestly, the only thing that really disappoints me about this Spider-Man wave is the repeated villains from last year’s wave. The only ones they didn’t reuse are Sandman and Green Goblin. Vulture and Venom didn’t need to be reused for sure, and I wish we had gotten some new villains or at the very least more interesting redesigns. 

4 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Ok, the Vulture set is pretty meh, but god do I love that Thanos mech! 

Glad to know I’m not the only fan of Thanos mech. I’m happy that it’s all gold and resembles the Endgame armor. Give him a double edged sword and he can pretty much replace the Endgame big fig

Edited by HarryVader

2 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Hey, aren’t we still missing a Spider-Man mech?

It just got leaked

Edited by HarryVader

These sets are definitely aimed at a younger audience (even the non-4+ Spider-Jet). I'm not interested in any of them for the builds, but I guess I'll pick up a couple of the Spider-Man sets to get Noir, Spider-Gwen and Mysterio, since I haven't got round to getting those 2 yet. 

Edited by nikhkin

The Spider-Mech is up. I actually kind of like it, but it’s still a pass for me. Just no reason to get it. Also, way to cheap out on the dual-moulded legs, LEGO.

Well, uh... the builds aren't really that great on most of them, but I mostly just wanted the figures anyway. Wasn't planning on getting the Venom set, but it actually looks pretty good so I might get it after all. Kind of disappointed with Doc Ock, although are those new "web cuffs" on his hands? The Thanos Mech looks pretty cool too. Hopefully the official reveal is soon so we can get a clearer look.

Iron Man Mech looks kind of cool, but the minifigure is incredible tho. 

I actually love the Thanos mech. Amazing Infinity Gauntlet build.

Avengers Truck set is ugly, the only good thing about it is Captain America. Gonna Bricklink him instead of paying $40 for this junk.

49 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Spiderman sets are meh, but I have today new Venom mech is way cooler than last year's version.

yeah right lol the previous one was miles better than this trashy wave full of recycles why do people hate on that venom mech so much I just don't understan its a great build that goes perfect as a huge ticked off symbiote venom

Spider-Man Mech doesn't look bad, but the lack of an exclusive minfigure is disappointing. We have so many variations of him to get.

Surprisingly, I really like the Truck set. The build looks great.

The Doc Ock set is really weird. The build is extremely strange, like a Spider-Mech on top of a Spider-Motor. At least Doc Ock is decent.

Mysterio set isn't bad. The bank looks cool, mech looks decent (with exception of grey wheel platform). Helicopter is crampy. At least Mysterio looks amazing.

Jet set is good. Mech looks great (I love the spikey look), and the jet is a nice build. Spider-Man Noir is amazing, but Venom is probably just a repeat.