Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

48 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

All the sets leaked, except the Marvel ones :wacko:

I’m so confused as to why

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Minecraft is also missing, but I’m not sure if these sets count since they’re allegedly a February release :shrug_oh_well: 

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Not all the themes dropped at the same time, just give a little patience. If they haven't dropped by the end of today, then we can resume panic mode

Iron Man mech has leaked... honestly it’s better than I thought but that’s not saying much

Truck and motorcycle also leaked. Love the packaging art! Truck also looks pretty good imo

Why did all the sets leak in HD set pictures, but Marvel ones leaked in a blurred confidential mark quality? I hope they will leak soon in real quality 

I'll hold my thoughts until we get to see the real pictures, but these look kinda good, I like the mech.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Why did all the sets leak in HD set pictures, but Marvel ones leaked in a blurred confidential mark quality? I hope they will leak soon in real quality 

Yeah me too. I also need to see that Thanos mech

Edited by HarryVader

Just now, HarryVader said:

Yeah me too. I also need to see that Thanos mech!!!

I don't care about the mech, I need to see the Spider-Man sets.

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I don't care about the mech, I need to see the Spider-Man sets.

True...

Oh wow, all the sets are so bad. The bike is once again super oversized, the truck looks like it's trying something new with the front but failing miserably and the Iron Mech... well, all I can think of is this.DutV5OTXI3oZiQ1g0Xib44aAfcgpD5wa8maYCoWX

The very few saving graces of the wave are the minifigures, the AIM drone and the AIM wing suit. They're the only decent things. Seriously.

Ugh, I’m not a fan of that Iron Man Mech...I hate it when they use minifigure heads as the heads of mechs and the shoulders seem really wide and awkward to me. I hope the Thanos one is better. I like the bike and truck sets well enough, the AIM side builds are pretty cool and I’m actually really liking the unique armored look of the truck. 

Iron Man mech makes sets to me, but if you don't like the design and think it looks stupid (as a mech for character in a metal suit), just think about how silly the Thanos mech and Spider-Man mech will look :laugh_hard:

I think the only good thing about the mech is the arc reactor and I'm leaning towards it being a printed piece. I called it way back that it will be a similar build with Nexo Knights but a lot of people hope for "Hulkbuster" styled mech. So I understand the disappointment. 

6 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I mean you can easily figure out why these are not in HD lol

Do you know if there are pictures of those sets like the ones that leaked earlier this day? Or is Marvel like an exception that will leak later?

5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Do you know if there are pictures of those sets like the ones that leaked earlier this day? Or is Marvel like an exception that will leak later?

With official images it’s not necessarily leaks but with these they are technically stolen photos from lego. Marvel is one of the last themes that haven’t had official pictures approved for release yet. I’m sure shortly they will be 

Edited by Falconfan1414

Wow that Iron Man Mech is ugly . . I’ll reserve judgement on the A-Day (I think that’s what the game’s called right?) sets until we have better images but they don’t look great . . at least my wallet is happy.

Can anyone tell what that part around Black Panther’s neck is? It looks like he’s wearing a bowl, one of those things they put on cats and dogs to stop them from scratching at wounds, I forget what they’re called. 

6 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Can anyone tell what that part around Black Panther’s neck is? It looks like he’s wearing a bowl, one of those things they put on cats and dogs to stop them from scratching at wounds, I forget what they’re called. 

It's a CAPE. Lmao :roflmao:

6 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

It looks like just an upper cape piece, like the upper part of Doctor Strange's cloak

2 minutes ago, legozebra said:

It looks like just an upper cape piece, like the upper part of Doctor Strange's cloak

latest?cb=20060119104042

Based on his classic design

33 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Wow that Iron Man Mech is ugly . . I’ll reserve judgement on the A-Day (I think that’s what the game’s called right?) sets until we have better images but they don’t look great . . at least my wallet is happy.

The game is called just "Marvel's Avengers", just like 2018 "Marvel's Spider-Man".