Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

18 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I think the problem is that through volume of stuff it might be at least worth $50ish, but the helicopter is such a piece of garbage that we're all valuing it at less than lego is.

13 hours ago, KevinMD said:

Seems like the chopper should be 50 instead but even then it’s a turd. 

I just took another look and while I like to try to be positive, it’s really not great, is it? Most of it is a Hulk hole.

And I think he’s got a Space Stone or three anyway, why does he need the ghost of Black Widow to drive him around at all?

As sets with ‘rescue’ and ‘helicopter’ in the name go, it’s not a patch on this one. It doesn’t even have a working siren!

https://brickset.com/sets/6482-1/Rescue-Helicopter

7 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:
8 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Damn, I so want to see Steve Rogers' WWII Iron Man armor in a set... :thumbup: *oh2*

Collider - 30 New Images Reveal ‘Marvel’s What If?’ Animated Series

WWII Iron Man (Steve Rogers) + Captain Brittain (Peggy Carter) would be a pretty damn awesome 20-25$ set

Having already seen three Hulkbuster builds from Lego in four years, an Olive Green, jetpacking Dieselpunk one ain't gonna hurt anybody... :moar:

marvel-what-if-images-peggy-carter-4.pngmarvel-what-if-images-peggy-carter-18.png

Edited by Digger of Bricks

Star Panther's design is so good, I really hope that he comes in a set. I doubt they'd do it, but a "fun in the park" type set with a bunch of What If builds and characters would be pretty cool.

11 hours ago, ood0 said:

Star Panther's design is so good, I really hope that he comes in a set.

In the short, I wonder if he has a unique-looking Milano/starship of his own that differs from Quill's. :shrug_oh_well:

15 hours ago, ood0 said:

Star Panther's design is so good, I really hope that he comes in a set.

I’m prepared to repurpose my long-standing commenting campaign for a constraction Starlord into one for a constraction Star-Panther. That works for me :)

8 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

In the short, I wonder if he has a unique-looking Milano/starship of his own that differs from Quill's. :shrug_oh_well:

Even if he does, do we really need another M-ship? I'd much rather get other What If sets, from what we know so far Star Panther is definetely the one I'm the least excited about as it just doesn't really make sense to me

I can see the other series getting lego sets but I'm a bit skeptical about "What if?" Imagine those characters that we haven't even gotten in their normal appearances before then it will be a variant. 

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Even if he does, do we really need another M-ship?

For me, it'd depend on what it'd end up looking like (that is, if there is a starcraft in the short at all). I might be interested if its design more closely evokes the Milano rather than the Bentar.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

I can see the other series getting lego sets but I'm a bit skeptical about "What if?" Imagine those characters that we haven't even gotten in their normal appearances before then it will be a variant. 

I'd at least gladly settle for sets inspired after such, just as long as that WWII/Dieselpunk Iron Man armor comes as part of the deal... :purrr:

Edited by Digger of Bricks

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Even if he does, do we really need another M-ship? I'd much rather get other What If sets, from what we know so far Star Panther is definetely the one I'm the least excited about as it just doesn't really make sense to me

I don't think it's likely we'll see ANYTHING for what if besides maybe a comic-con figure.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Exactly

28 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

For me, it'd depend on what it'd end up looking like (that is, if there is a starcraft in the short at all). I might be interested if its design more closely evokes the Milano rather than the Bentar.

I'd at least gladly settle for sets inspired after such, just as long as that WWII/Dieselpunk Iron Man armor comes as part of the deal... :purrr:

I think you're setting your expecations wishlist-high here. It's not too likely that we'll see directly related sets to what-if, as though technically MCU it's an animated series exploring "alternate universes" or however they explained it.

32 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I think you're setting your expecations wishlist-high here. It's not too likely that we'll see directly related sets to what-if, as though technically MCU it's an animated series exploring "alternate universes" or however they explained it.

To be honest, I'm not sincerely expecting anything, it's just that Iron Man armor is too awesome not to contrive a reason to bring it up here! :grin:

IF "what if" sets happens. Yeah it's cool to have that Iron Man MK 1 Rogers.

But right now, I'm more interested and looking forward on what is actually likely to happen. TFAWS - those new outfits are cool including Zemo. 

6 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

But right now, I'm more interested and looking forward on what is actually likely to happen. TFAWS - those new outfits are cool including Zemo.

Wyatt Russell's US Agent/John Walker is the character I'd be most interested to see as a figure myself. :classic:

Is it just me or they really updated Black Widow's eyebrows in this new set? It looks to appear that it matches hair hairpiece color. I also posted it on my Instagram for comparison.

On 11/15/2019 at 11:12 PM, SpiderJazz said:

IF "what if" sets happens. Yeah it's cool to have that Iron Man MK 1 Rogers.

Yeah, a $20-30 set with falcon, bucky, and zemo would be nice

Hopefully it does get multiple sets though, it'd be nice to get another sharon carter, or John walker.

On 11/16/2019 at 1:43 AM, SpiderJazz said:

I'll leave it here.

At this point all I want from this set is rescue, the min leviathon, and the gauntlet

17 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Yeah, a $20-30 set with falcon, bucky, and zemo would be nice

Hopefully it does get multiple sets though, it'd be nice to get another sharon carter, or John walker.

At this point all I want from this set is rescue, the min leviathon, and the gauntlet

Fingers crossed for a set with Zemo. I still can’t believe the left him out of the Civil War sets.

You want the mini leviathan? Why? I’m scrapping that thing for parts so hard. 

Just now, Feng-huang0296 said:

I still can’t believe the left him out of the Civil War sets.

His minifigure would have just been a generic man with a reused head print. 

I'd rather have him in a comic based set, or one from the new show, where he has his recognisable costume. 

1 hour ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Fingers crossed for a set with Zemo. I still can’t believe the left him out of the Civil War sets.

You want the mini leviathan? Why? I’m scrapping that thing for parts so hard. 

They left him out because without the hood he would just look like a civilian and we'd lose a minifigure spot to a civilian likely with no new prints. And in a set like airport battle, all spots count

i want the leviathon to go with the 2019 avengers tower promo

7 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Just wanna share this MOC Ironspider legs:

More accurate and more articulated. 

Nice! Would you post pictures of the back, and of the parts? 

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you.

21 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

i want the leviathon to go with the 2019 avengers tower promo

That’s actually a really good idea. Proper lemonade from lemons.

Watching the video posted above... oof. The helicopter is even worse than I thought. I’m trying to picture how big a leviathan they could have got if they’d diverted the full piece count into just that. It wouldn’t have been movie scale but it could still have looked good.

And I know the ‘kids need to stage a battle’ angle, but I think all ages would have probably been happier with an exciting villain-monster for some loose heroes to punch than with a helicopter where the rear rotors are a flipping sticker.

42 minutes ago, ReversibleSedgewick said:

Watching the video posted above... oof. The helicopter is even worse than I thought. I’m trying to picture how big a leviathan they could have got if they’d diverted the full piece count into just that. It wouldn’t have been movie scale but it could still have looked good.

And I know the ‘kids need to stage a battle’ angle, but I think all ages would have probably been happier with an exciting villain-monster for some loose heroes to punch than with a helicopter where the rear rotors are a flipping sticker.

Yeah...I like this helicopter just fine and it’s got nice features and an interesting build, but for $60 they could have made a playable Leviathan or maybe even a Sanctuary II which would have given us some sorely needed villain things considering we got none for Infinity War or Endgame. I’m super surprised that they didn’t even make a Q-ship. There are 2 unique vehicles that could’ve been made before spoiler sets and after spoilers the Leviathan or any other army vehicles could’ve been made...

16 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Just wanna share this MOC Ironspider legs:

More accurate and more articulated. 

That's really well done, MUCH better than what lego made

1 hour ago, ReversibleSedgewick said:

Yeah. This entire second wave could have been made of vehicles ACTUALLY IN THE BATTLE, like the chitauri tanks and ravager ships

31 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Yeah...I like this helicopter just fine and it’s got nice features and an interesting build, but for $60 they could have made a playable Leviathan or maybe even a Sanctuary II which would have given us some sorely needed villain things considering we got none for Infinity War or Endgame. I’m super surprised that they didn’t even make a Q-ship. There are 2 unique vehicles that could’ve been made before spoiler sets and after spoilers the Leviathan or any other army vehicles could’ve been made...

I get why we didn'tget q ship and sanctuary 2 since they're waaaay too big to be close to scale, and while of course lego makes lots of sets not nearly to scale, like almost all star wars ships larger than a starfighter, the sets would still have to be at least $100 to get any sort of accuracy and fit figures, as they would have to to be in the play theme.