Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

49 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

There's some better images of the thanos figure on IG. I'm starting to like the torso print more.

The figure looks great, it's just the helmet that's off.

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

There's some better images of the thanos figure on IG. I'm starting to like the torso print more.

I’m still let down by the fact that it’s not Endgame or MCU-based :( 

Edited by HarryVader

50 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

I’m still let down by the fact that it’s not Endgame or MCU-based :( 

Same, but at least my wallet is happy :wink:

Anyone know if that miles morales leak is real 

looks off but maybe that's bcuz it's the third one we've gotten

Edited by DeCommander96
EDIT: I saw the "leak" again, it's not miles, it's secret wars spider man lol, that's what I get for looking at Lego leaks at 2 am

2 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

Anyone know if that miles morales leak is real 

looks off but maybe that's bcuz it's the third one we've gotten

Pretty sure it was confirmed that it’s fake

18 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Same, but at least my wallet is happy :wink:

My wallet is VERY happy about this wave as all I'm buying is the iron man mech and maybe bricklinking captain america. Unless we're counting the final endgame set, in which case my wallet is VERY unhappy.

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

My wallet is VERY happy about this wave as all I'm buying is the iron man mech and maybe bricklinking captain america. Unless we're counting the final endgame set, in which case my wallet is VERY unhappy.

Same, I'm just not bricklink ing cap, couldn't care less about him

A new picture of Cap has leaked, which shows him with printed legs. This is probably just an incorrect assembly, however, as his A-Day design lacks the brown belt that the leaked Minifig has (A-Day design image). 

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

A new picture of Cap has leaked, which shows him with printed legs. This is probably just an incorrect assembly, however, as his A-Day design lacks the brown belt that the leaked Minifig has (A-Day design image). 

He doesn't have a brown belt. Under white and red stripes he has a belt, but it's printed on his torso.

Even without leg printing, this is my favourite Captain America minifig of all time. It's amazing. I love the torso, it's so detailed. 

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Pretty sure those are Owen Grady's legs from Jurassic World

57 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Is that a new head print on Cap? Or is it the old head on the new torso? I thought we already saw his head with the plain flesh tone and chin strap?

The proper head is the flesh one

14 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

see below

9 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Is that a new head print on Cap? Or is it the old head on the new torso? I thought we already saw his head with the plain flesh tone and chin strap?

The figure is fake, it's the torso with owen's legs and the 2015 captain america face

On 11/10/2019 at 5:20 PM, Mandalorianknight said:

Unless we're counting the final endgame set, in which case my wallet is VERY unhappy.

I hear that! What is it about that set which makes the pricing seem so out of whack? It’s Lego who are wrong and not us, right? What’s there is not two thirds of a Sanctum Battle.

27 minutes ago, ReversibleSedgewick said:

I hear that! What is it about that set which makes the pricing seem so out of whack? It’s Lego who are wrong and not us, right? What’s there is not two thirds of a Sanctum Battle.

Besides the Hulk bigfig increasing the price lego probably upped the price because of Rescue and the Stark Gauntlet, not because they're more expensive to make but because people want them. Other than Rescue and the Gauntlet this set is pretty crappy to me

12 hours ago, ReversibleSedgewick said:

I would say it's the bigfig, but the sanctum battle has that too. I think the problem is that through volume of stuff it might be at least worth $50ish, but the helicopter is such a piece of garbage that we're all valuing it at less than lego is.

Seems like the chopper should be 50 instead but even then it’s a turd. Like every other set it’s more palatable at 40-50% off which is when I’ll buy it!

53 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Damn, I so want to see Steve Rogers' WWII Iron Man armor in a set... :thumbup: *oh2*

WWII Iron Man (Steve Rogers) + Captain Brittain (Peggy Carter) would be a pretty damn awesome 20-25$ set

What If? sets would be great for getting characters we haven't had in sets before, say Korg, Kraglin, Korath, Arnim Zola