Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

26 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I'm not saying that this captain marvel won't show up, but rather that there is no real precedent for it.

Well, technically there isn't a precedent for a minifig in an exclusive set remaining exclusive. If anything I believe Rocket in 2014 was the only precedent and he turned up in a polybag.

I like many others have expected Vers to pop up because she came in an exclusive set and wasn't given away as an exclusive minifig. Granted Lego has clearly not been completely systematic.

So, there’s a leaked sticker sheet with Avengers and AIM designs. Might be from the truck set? I’m looking at the big panels and thinking no way those are from a bike. 

2 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

So, there’s a leaked sticker sheet with Avengers and AIM designs. Might be from the truck set? I’m looking at the big panels and thinking no way those are from a bike. 

Makes sense for it to be truck build. Looking at the style and color scheme of these stickers, I believe the bike and truck will be extremely similar to the bike and compound builds from the Endgame wave.

I suppose sticker sheets are the latest trend when it comes to leaks? Can‘t remember that happening before :classic: This could be fun, trying to guess a set‘s content based solely on its name and the sticker sheet :thumbup: 

The Avengers sticker sheet already surprises me since I didn‘t expect an AIM-related build, I thought it was just the truck :sweet:

23 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

The Avengers sticker sheet already surprises me since I didn‘t expect an AIM-related build, I thought it was just the truck :sweet:

The AIM build is probably just a small cannon or something like that

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Or maybe jet packs for AIM soldiers...

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Still better than nothing :wink:

2 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

Or maybe jet packs for AIM soldiers...

Good point, one of the leaked AIM soldiers did have that neck attachment... Four stickers for a jet pack would be quite excessive though :laugh:

11 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Four stickers for a jet pack would be quite excessive though :laugh:

2 different jet packs, one for each AIM soldier ?

8 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

I suppose sticker sheets are the latest trend when it comes to leaks? Can‘t remember that happening before :classic: This could be fun, trying to guess a set‘s content based solely on its name and the sticker sheet :thumbup: 

The aim agents have backpack attachments, they might have stickered packs for weaponry or something

After watching the most recent trailer for the Avengers game, I'm starting to think the AIM soldiers are actually robots. That would explain all the grey in the minifgs too

14 minutes ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

After watching the most recent trailer for the Avengers game, I'm starting to think the AIM soldiers are actually robots. That would explain all the grey in the minifgs too

It makes sense. Robots are just things. When demolishing robots you are not killing life. 

2 hours ago, Borex said:

It makes sense. Robots are just things. When demolishing robots you are not killing life. 

Not only does it make sense regarding killing but also regarding the controversial helmet.

4 hours ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

I'm not sure, I know aim has some robots but I think they'd have some human ranks as well.

4 hours ago, Borex said:

The thing is avengers is almost certainly rated teen, which would imply it's more violent than say, ultimate alliance. Games like the star wars battlefront series have you killing humans, faces clearly visible, so it's not like the game couldn't do it.

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I'm not sure, I know aim has some robots but I think they'd have some human ranks as well.

I'm pretty sure there were some regular Henchmen in the Hank Pym trailer

Much clearer pics of Caps suit, plus Hawkeye. Still love this new Hawkeye, but I didn't expect to like this Cap as much. Completely based on the game, but despite how I strongly dislike (not hate) the game's design, I really dig this figure!

Cap looks great! But besides him and Iron-Man I don't really care about the other figures so this wave is going to be very cheap for me

4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Cap looks great! But besides him and Iron-Man I don't really care about the other figures so this wave is going to be very cheap for me

Same here. I REALLY like the detail on the back printing, for both of them.

Cap looks great! Now the photos are actually clear, you can see how distinct it is from AoU Cap.

This head with Hawkeye's torso to make Matt Fraction's Hawkeye. Thoughts?

Another picture of Black Panther leaked, but this time the minfig has Wolverine's claws. Do you think this means BP actually has those claws in the set?

Do we know anything about the Spider-Man figure in the upcoming wave? Is it gonna be the same ANAD based suit from the 2018 wave or a new variant?

24 minutes ago, KingSpoozle said:

Do we know anything about the Spider-Man figure in the upcoming wave? Is it gonna be the same ANAD based suit from the 2018 wave or a new variant?

People speculate that they will get more use out of the 2018 comic one,  because they reused the old comic one so much. No concrete data yet though.