Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Hawkeye is a little bit disappointing, especially since he's one of my favorite Avengers. Spidey Noir looks awesome! I might have to pick up that set just for him

Spoiler

My thoughts about the leaks:

spidey noir- not the highest on my "must get" list, but not too low either. Maybe he is the Spider-Man mech set?

aim soldiers- seem like an outrider replacement, where people will buy the sets just to army build

iron man- tbh my favourite leak, I mean, look at the detail! Does look slightly inspired by the new Avengers game

thanos- decent minifigure, just a bad helmet piece, I won't be buying it

hawkeye- not too bad, just not my favourite design. I'll need to see the rest of the set before making up my mind

sorry about spoiler tag, it won't let me get rid of it

Edited by DeCommander96

11 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

My thoughts about the leaks:

spidey noir- not the highest on my "must get" list, but not too low either. Maybe he is the Spider-Man mech set?

aim soldiers- seem like an outrider replacement, where people will buy the sets just to army build

iron man- tbh my favourite leak, I mean, look at the detail! Does look slightly inspired by the new Avengers game

thanos- decent minifigure, just a bad helmet piece, I won't be buying it

hawkeye- not too bad, just not my favourite design. I'll need to see the rest of the set before making up my mind

sorry about spoiler tag, it won't let me get rid of it

Spider-Man Noir comes in 76150 - the set with Spiderjet and Venom mech.

Iron Man is not "slightly inspired" by the Avengers Game suit - it is fully based on the design from the game.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Iron Man is not "slightly inspired" by the Avengers Game suit - it is fully based on the design from the game.

Ah ok. Probably won't get him them.

thought so, it looked familiar

On 9/30/2019 at 3:48 PM, ood0 said:

When the Hawkeye figure inevitably fails to have printed legs, at least we can use Huntress's legs from the DC CMF on him. 

Called it. I'll add that some Superboy arms would go a long way to improving him too.

I like the Hawkeye minifgure. Nothing too special, but the face print is especially nice.

But wow, I love the Spider-Noir minifgure. Can’t wait to get that one, and hopefully we’ll get some other surprise variants, like last wave. 

6 hours ago, Borex said:

I think it also has to do with the bootleg figs. In bootleg land you have a lot of spider-men, all kind of different spider-men. Lego knows that they are missing out, because these figs are very popular. They are popular because they are cheap, but more importantly, lego never made these figs, and spidey fans just want them all. I think it’s good that lego now gives us more different spideys, because in the end lego is the better brand. However, they should start giving us different villains as well. 

Let’s hope they recognize the demand for tony stank then too and get us a ton of IM sets to fill up a hall of armor.

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I assume we'll get a "normal" Spider-Man in that set too. 

Spider-Man Noir isn't exactly known for flying a jet. I know regular old Spider-Man isn't either, but the era for Noir makes it even less sensible. 

4 hours ago, nikhkin said:

I assume we'll get a "normal" Spider-Man in that set too. 

Spider-Man Noir isn't exactly known for flying a jet. I know regular old Spider-Man isn't either, but the era for Noir makes it even less sensible. 

Yup, this set also includes Parker Spider-Man and Venom.

Sp//Dr is not coming in this wave, according to our blessed leaker SamWilsonFan

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

We already knew that. 

. . . Wait. In this wave? Does that mean Sp//dr might be in a future wave?

10 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

We already knew that. 

You are looking into it way too much. It was just an answer to all the people asking if more Spiderverse characters would be in the sets after Noir leaked (on Instagram that is)

2 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

We already knew that. 

Of course Spiider may appear in a future wave!

9 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Just to clarify, it's the "worldwide" suit, right?

It's currently unknown if it's a new suit or the one from the last wave.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I expect it to be the same one as this year; the Spidey introduced in 2013 was used right through 2016 and was only replaced when MCU Spidey came along. No reason for them to drop a perfectly good comics Spidey after using it for only one year; this isn’t Ninjago. The closest possible comparison, Batman, has used the same light bley outfit across 1HY 2018 through 1HY 2019 (and got replaced by the 80th anniversary version but that’s a special circumstance) so I expect at least two more years of mileage from the current Spidey. 

3 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

I expect it to be the same one as this year; the Spidey introduced in 2013 was used right through 2016 and was only replaced when MCU Spidey came along. No reason for them to drop a perfectly good comics Spidey after using it for only one year; this isn’t Ninjago. The closest possible comparison, Batman, has used the same light bley outfit across 1HY 2018 through 1HY 2019 (and got replaced by the 80th anniversary version but that’s a special circumstance) so I expect at least two more years of mileage from the current Spidey. 

As long as they give dual molded legs. I'm good. 

PS. Or probably print some legs on those dual molding. If it's not too much to ask.

Wow Spidey Noir is fantastic! Hopefully the build he comes with is worth at least considering. I quite like the Hawkeye minifig as well. He's kind of basic but he seems like a pretty spot on representation of the current comics suit, and I guess Avengers Assemble as well. I'm definitely interested now in seeing what the actual sets look like this wave.

14 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

For those who said the Obi-Wan head is Thor, Kenobi just leaked and uses that head

That doesn't mean it cannot be used as Thor. 

And for those who's hoping for a helmet for Thor, he won't have it. They will re-use the 2012 hair for him. 

36 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

And for those who's hoping for a helmet for Thor, he won't have it. They will re-use the 2012 hair for him. 

I was hoping for TLJ Rey's hair in a new colour. Shame.

1 minute ago, ood0 said:

I was hoping for TLJ Rey's hair in a new colour. Shame.

Rey? I want Oldman Luke's hair form him. Lolz.

As for AIM Soldier there won't be new molds for them. They will use Pilot helmet and breather (crossbones) together with the leaked yellow head.

17 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I think we've known that for a bit as he would've had to be a big enough build to be part of the leaked set descriptions, but it's nice to have it confirmed. sp//Dr would be a very interestin build though.

8 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Thanks. 

55 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

It makes it much less likely.

7 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Rey? I want Oldman Luke's hair form him. Lolz.

As for AIM Soldier there won't be new molds for them. They will use Pilot helmet and breather (crossbones) together with the leaked yellow head.

If you mean the aviator cap, that's incredibly disappointing. It'd almost be better for them to have no helmet.