Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

New minifig Thanos is ok at best: good torso and leg prints bad helmet choice. If LEGO wasn’t interested in making new helmet mold for Thanos they should have made him bold instead.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Indeed. They could've done this in either of those big figs for IW and EG. 

Now that Marvel leaks has started, can't wait to see the rest. From what I know there's a low quality catalog of marvel sets already existing. 

I wanna see Ironman next.

I’m still very excited for the rest of the wave. Hopefully we get some new characters and variants

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Falconfan has a countdown of 4 hours going on his story named marvel, maybe we'll see the sets themselves?

I would like to believe that we will

The info is concrete... yet it's disappointing - Spider-Man villains this wave are Vulture, Doc Ock, Mysterio, Venom and unknown minifigure (could be a hero.

Avengers include Cap, Thor, Hawkeye and Black Panther and 3 AIM soldiers.

76140 Iron Man Mech: Iron Man

76141 Thanos Mech: Thanos

76142 Avengers Speeder Bike Attack: Thor, Black Panther, AIM Agent

76143 Avengers Truck Capture: Captain America, Hawkeye, 2x AIM Agent

76146 Spider Man Mech: Spider Man

76147 Vulture's Truck Ambush (4+): Spider Man, Vulture

76148 Spider Man vs Doc Ock: Spider Man, Doctor Octopus

76149 Mysterio's Menace: Spider Man, Mysterio

76150 Spider Jet vs Venom Mech: Spider Man, Venom, TBC extra

Edited by Quicksilver838

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Thanos Mech: Thanos

Iron Man Mech: Iron Man

Avengers Speeder Bike Attack: Thor, Black Panther, AIM Agent

Avengers Truck Capture: Captain America, Hawkeye, 2x AIM Agent

Spider Man Mech: Spider Man

Vulture's Truck Ambush (4+): Spider Man, Vulture

Spider Man vs Doc Ock: Spider Man, Doctor Octopus

Mysterio's Menace: Spider Man, Mysterio

Spider Jet vs Venom Mech: Spider Man, Venom, TBC extra

The extra character isn’t a new villain 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

That's disappointing, but I hope it's either Black Cat or Daredevil.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Does that mean it's not a villain, or its not a NEW villain that we haven't gotten before? 

Also does anyone else remember some yellow/dark yellow heads that released months ago with a robotic mask print? I was planning on using those for custom AIM Agents, but this could be a big coincidence...

Why are the Spidey villains the exact same ones from the last wave? :wacko: His rogues gallery goes beyond Vulture, Doc Ock and Venom :tongue:

Nothing to write home about in the Avengers sets either... Hopefully the AIM agents will at least have the yellow helmets :shrug_oh_well:

I like that we’re getting AIM soldiers, but not particularly happy with more Vulture, Doc Ock, and Venom minifigures. We just got them all a year ago! And ANOTHER Venom mech?? Last year’s was pretty much perfect so I don’t see the need for another one. I’m disappointed with the Spider-Man wave because it just seems like a complete rehash of the great one that we got last year. Hopefully we get a good comic Mysterio, though. 

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

I hope Iron Man looks nice. The Avengers sets sound cool, although I'm not really interested in buying comic Avengers sets. I hope we get a proper Cap with leg printing, Thor has some big potential here. Finally AIM soldiers tho. Price ler piece is amazing, I hope the builds look cool. That wave doesn't disappoint me from what it sounds like...

...but the Spidey wave does. First of all, I hope we get a new suit for the sets and an exclusive suit for the mech. 

76147 - it's a 4+ set so I don't expect a lot from the build. Another Vulture? We just got one last wave. That's bad, as we can't expect good wings.

76148 - good ppp ratio, it includes a bike, I hope it looks better than the last one. Actually, another Doc Ock is not that bad, since the last one's arms were awful. Still, I would have preferred a new villain.

76149 - 4+ set, sounds like a playset, I hope it's decent. We didn't get a comic book Mysterio so that's something new.

76150 - that's... that's bad. No one needs a Spider Jet, as well as a new Venom mech. We just got a perfect giant Venom last year! Another Venom minifigure (it could be someone like bigfig Venom or Agent Venom, but knowing Lego, it will be just regular Venom), if it's just Venom, is yet another disappointment. I really hope the 3rd figure is someone we never got.

I really hope the sets are better than they sound, but right now, I'm EXTREMELY disappointed.

9 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Would you consider Black Cat a villain? I'm dying to get her as a minifig.

At least the new $10 impulse buys have actual, full-sized figures - I’ll take that any day over Mighty Micros.

I'm calling it right now, AIM Soldiers head leaked before (those yellow heads) also Thor will be using the new head for Starwars character. 

Thanos helmet looks very weird, but the rest of the minifig is great (leg printing!), even if it is not the MCU Thanos. I'll try to be positive and hope that inside the Mech the helmet will look less oversized. Expecting to see the Iron Man and Spidey from the mechs.

AIM soldiers are a nice addition, assuming they have new helmets. 

6 minutes ago, legozebra said:

At least the new $10 impulse buys have actual, full-sized figures - I’ll take that any day over Mighty Micros.

Indeed, I agree with you on this.

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'm calling it right now, AIM Soldiers head leaked before (those yellow heads) also Thor will be using the new head for Starwars character. 

Thor isn't ginger. It's Obi-Wan's head.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I'll bet on it. Obi Wan's head will be used as Thor. 

I somehow expected another Vulture to come... would be cool if they reuse the Homecoming helmet piece though. Yeah this wave sounds super disappointing. All that hope for Endgame wave 2 and Far From Home wave 2 turned to dust

16 hours ago, HarryVader said:

I want big fig Venom

Big-Fig Venom, Big-Fig Kingpin, Big-Fig Thanos could all use the exact same mould with printing changes. The fact Lego haven't done it yet still baffles me. Guess we've got to wait for a Thing Big-Fig when they put the FF into the MCU or other media...

22 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Thor varies from version to version, aswell as what colour Lego use for each hair colour. It could easily be Unworthy Thor as he's shown to have Blondish-Brownish hair in a lot of appearances.

Oh boy, another Venom mech...

Lets hope that Doctor Octopus’s arms are better this time around.

i hope that Dr. Octopus will at least take some cues from His appearance in Ends of the Earth. The Dream would be Superior Octopus. I would however love a Superior Spider-man figure even more (both of the suits), also a Kaine figure this wave would be nice.

I’m guessing the extra figure with the Venom Mech will be a civilian (hopefully not)

Weird that these upcoming Spider-Man sets seem so redundant, although I haven't picked up any in a while so I'm not particularly fussed about it. Hopefully the Doc Ock and Vulture sets are good, I'm missing the latter and all I have for the former is the Spider-Man 2 fusion lab version.

Thanos looks good, the helmet choice is definitely odd though.

I hope the Thanos mech itself is gold, so it can kind of resemble his Endgame armor (a knockoff company did a mech version of Endgame Thanos I think)

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

76150 Spider Jet vs Venom Mech: Spider Man, Venom, TBC extra

I feel like the Venom Mech here will match in scale to the Thanos, Iron Man and Spider-Man Mech's we're also getting this wave. I also kinda think that extra figure will be a Gwen Stacey figure after we got that Lego Spider-Man animated movie with her in it.

Edited by Brick Cucumber