Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

9 hours ago, ReversibleSedgewick said:

Ah come on, there's no point fighting the pull of the merchandisable vehicle. You brought it up, I'm just running with it.

Not sure which would be the better version to see getting the brick treatment...

Wasn't arguing with you, more so how off the rails marvel would have to go to get a lego set to be completely accurate to a scene. That said, if we assume that lego continues to throw in random garbage, I'd like the second vehicle but in vision's colours, with an obnoxius v styling everywhere and completely covered in stud shooters.

6 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

Ok, so the DC cmf batman leaked with a new cowl. That cowl coulered in blue and purple could be used for a great classic Hawkeye. Too bad we aren't getting that version

I don't know, it still looks too batman-like.

46 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

how off the rails marvel would have to go to get a lego set to be completely accurate to a scene

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

So harsh. So fair. Nearly spat my drink. 

47 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

the second vehicle but in vision's colours, with an obnoxius v styling everywhere and completely covered in stud shooters.

...and would you like two or three Outriders with your build, sir?

1 hour ago, ReversibleSedgewick said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

So harsh. So fair. Nearly spat my drink. 

...and would you like two or three Outriders with your build, sir?

Yes, but could you take out the scarlet witch and leg printing? And make vision's stone the wrong colour, well you're at it.

With that new cyborg that leaked, we are seeing that at least for DC, lego is ok making some older comics-acurate figures. GIves me hope for the head thingie wanda wears in the comics.

6 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Yes, but could you take out the scarlet witch and leg printing? And make vision's stone the wrong colour, well you're at it.

With that new cyborg that leaked, we are seeing that at least for DC, lego is ok making some older comics-acurate figures. GIves me hope for the head thingie wanda wears in the comics.

But Huntress has a head thingie as well. And she just got a mask printed on. 

4 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Honestly I'd take a print at this point.

Well a Scarlet Witch bootleg exists like that and it just doesn’t look good to be honest. 

they should make a new mould. They can use it for for instance Enchantress, Mockingbird as well

2 hours ago, Borex said:

Well a Scarlet Witch bootleg exists like that and it just doesn’t look good to be honest. 

they should make a new mould. They can use it for for instance Enchantress, Mockingbird as well

I am aware a new mold would be better, I was just responding to you implying a new mold was unlikely because huntress has a similar thing and got a print.

I dunno if this has been brought up, but I was just looking at the upcoming Frozen II sets, and 41168 Elsa's Jewelry Box Creation has the unprinted transparent blue Nexo shield that was exclusive to the SDCC Asis set. Anyone still planning on piecing one together might appreciate that part coming into somewhat wider circulation.

With the new DC Bumblebee minifigure coming out, anyone think we might get a Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur from the Marvel side using that Hairpiece? 

45 minutes ago, steveholt said:

With the new DC Bumblebee minifigure coming out, anyone think we might get a Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur from the Marvel side using that Hairpiece? 

Even though it fits I think it's unlikely

Why aren't we getting Marvel CMFs? Could this be related to Disney? We've got Disney CMFs so probably not. As a DC and Marvel fan, I'd much rather have MCU CMFs over DC CMFs.

Edited by Moon_Knight

Just now, Moon_Knight said:

Why aren't we getting Marvel CMFs? Could this be related to Disney? We've got Disney CMFs so probably not. As a DC and Marvel fan, I'd much rather have MCU CMFs over DC CMFs.

Hasbro has a monopoly on Marvel and Star Wars action figures. Minifigures are classified as such, and so can not be sold individually.

Now personally, I'm really happy with my DC series, but this is how it is

Just now, Moon_Knight said:

We can't have Marvel things including only the figure because of licensing issues. Though, why would you want an MCU cmf? It would just be variants of characters that we get every couple of years. 

20 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Hasbro has a monopoly on Marvel and Star Wars action figures. Minifigures are classified as such, and so can not be sold individually.

That makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

20 minutes ago, IRISHCLOWN said:

We can't have Marvel things including only the figure because of licensing issues. Though, why would you want an MCU cmf? It would just be variants of characters that we get every couple of years. 

I personally don't feel like we've gotten all of the characters from the MCU and there are variants I'd love to see:

1. M'Baku
2. Shuri (In Wakandan armor)
3. Janet Van Dyne (Quantum Realm armor)
4. Abomination
5. Heimdall (Ragnarok version)
6. Korath the Pursuer
7. Korg
8. Whiplash
9. Ego
10. Skurge
11. Kurse
12. War Marchine: Mark VII
13. Captain America (SHIELD Strike Stealth suit)
14. Thor (Endgame)
15. Spider-Man (Far From Home suit)

Yeah, there's a few variants but I'd love to see these minifigures. I mean to each their own, of course. We all have our own wants and desires, I'd just love to see some more MCU minifigures. I don't mind getting comic versions either. I'd love to see a Daredevil minifigure in any form and a Moon Knight minifigure as well.

Edited by Moon_Knight

6 hours ago, steveholt said:

No way, they are way too obscure to be in anything and devil dinosaur would probably be a major part of the set, meaning lego would have to 'gasp' have a comic set with a large build that isn't a spider-vehicle.

3 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Exactly. As much as I wish there was a marvel series, it will never happen, and it's not lego's fault.

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

No way, they are way too obscure to be in anything and devil dinosaur would probably be a major part of the set, meaning lego would have to 'gasp' have a comic set with a large build that isn't a spider-vehicle.

Exactly. As much as I wish there was a marvel series, it will never happen, and it's not lego's fault.

She's got a Laurence Fishburne produced animated series coming out down the line 

8 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Are you sure it’s Hasbro who has the Marvel monopoly? I mean M€g@bløck$ was allowed to release their Marvel blind bags,  so Mattel has a word to say about that as well :grin:

10 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Are you sure it’s Hasbro who has the Marvel monopoly? I mean M€g@bløck$ was allowed to release their Marvel blind bags,  so Mattel has a word to say about that as well :grin:

Hasbro, Mattel...it all blends together when they're not Lego.

Still, no Marvel CMFs.

On 10/4/2019 at 9:04 AM, steveholt said:

As soon as I saw that hairpiece I had two thoughts: creating a purist Moon Girl and creating a purist Nightshade!

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

https://fr.shopping.rakuten.com/offer/buy/3775087940/lego-76144-76144-lsh-2020-5-v29.html#zoom

Look what I just found - the box art for 76144 Hulk Helicopter Drop set.

Cool find :thumbup: I wonder why they chose New York (?) in the daylight as the background motive instead of the destroyed Avengers HQ :laugh: