Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

It's one of the AI-suits in Iron-Man 3 to actually get some proper screentime. It's codename is Bones, it completely comes apart with seperate repulsors and everything. You can see it in this clip around 0:55

Ahh thank you! Ive not even seen ironman 3 since 2013. It does make sense having watched that clip again

3 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

A leaked poster from D23

Found it. It's just a promo poster for something over a year away though, and we don't even have what the front of his suit looks like, much less any sort of plot details besides the included characters like john walker and zemo. I wouldn't omit a captain america falcon figure this soon.

New leaked image (search the tag on insta and trawl through the Star Wars UCS leaks) shows a clearer look at the Black Panther head. It really does look like a comic version now that I can see it clearly

On 8/23/2019 at 3:19 PM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

If you wonder, the official name for Ditko suit, A.K.A Red and Black suit, A.K.A. Bosco suit is the upgraded suit.

Official pictures have called it the Bosco suit too, some research and you'll see 

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

Official pictures have called it the Bosco suit too, some research and you'll see 

Like @THELEGOBATMAN said: Sony calls it the Upgraded Suit. And besides that the Spider-Man PS4 game also calls it the Upgraded Suit, I don't recall anyone other than fans ever calling it the Bosco or Ditko suit

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Like @THELEGOBATMAN said: Sony calls it the Upgraded Suit. And besides that the Spider-Man PS4 game also calls it the Upgraded Suit, I don't recall anyone other than fans ever calling it the Bosco or Ditko suit

Before we knew the official name alot of people called it Ditko as it resembled spider-man's suit during Ditko's years, but I have no idea where Bosco came from.

5 hours ago, legoSDR said:

New leaked image (search the tag on insta and trawl through the Star Wars UCS leaks) shows a clearer look at the Black Panther head. It really does look like a comic version now that I can see it clearly

I can't find it, is it #legoleaks or something else?

4 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Before we knew the official name alot of people called it Ditko as it resembled spider-man's suit during Ditko's years, but I have no idea where Bosco came from.

Search #legoleaks on insta and then scroll through all the Star Wars stuff, and it's there. If you google #legoleaks, it doesn't come up, so make sure you insta search it

7 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Apparently "Bosco" was a very early working title for Far From Home, so people referred to the suit as such. I only found out recently and spent a long time completely baffled by people calling it that. I figured "Red and Black Suit" was good enough as a name. 

12 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

you have to search through all the star wars stuff, it's in a picture with other heads

20 hours ago, legoSDR said:

Honestly, I think it is BP, but I hope it's Moon Knight, after that Disney+ show he's getting. 

1 hour ago, DeCommander96 said:

Honestly, I think it is BP, but I hope it's Moon Knight, after that Disney+ show he's getting. 

Even if they were making Disney+ sets we wouldn't get Moon Knight in the upcoming wave

26 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Even if they were making Disney+ sets we wouldn't get Moon Knight in the upcoming wave

True, black panther is more likely, and we'd get moony in 2021 

I'm looking for the Black Panther head in #LegoLeaks on Instragram, and I cam across a Thanos minifigure head. It's definitely different from the Mighty Micros head. Is it real? This would confirm a minifigure Thanos in the upcoming wave. Sorry if everybody knows this already, it's new to me. It was posted by k.lego. There are a couple of pics of it.

2 minutes ago, linnormlord said:

I'm looking for the Black Panther head in #LegoLeaks on Instragram, and I cam across a Thanos minifigure head. It's definitely different from the Mighty Micros head. Is it real? This would confirm a minifigure Thanos in the upcoming wave. Sorry if everybody knows this already, it's new to me. It was posted by k.lego. There are a couple of pics of it.

Yeah it's real, it's not new. That's alright, it's not too old

Speaking of the Thanos head, and sorry if we already discussed this. Is there any chance that Thanos will have Axl’s body from Nexo Knights? I feel like that would be a perfect scale for him.

Just now, HarryVader said:

Speaking of the Thanos head, and sorry if we already discussed this. Is there any chance that Thanos will have Axl’s body from Nexo Knights? I feel like that would be a perfect scale for him.

Nah Lego would probably just make him a minifig 

8 hours ago, linnormlord said:

yeah, it's real and been leaked for a while

7 hours ago, HarryVader said:

That would be cool, but the "mech" sets subtheme will probably just have minifigures as pilots, otherwise they could have just kept him a bigfig

There's a Quentin Beck head floating around the legoleaks hashtag on Instagram. I believe it's fake but the leaker says it's real. Can anyone help me out here? Is this real or fake?

16 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

There's a Quentin Beck head floating around the legoleaks hashtag on Instagram. I believe it's fake but the leaker says it's real. Can anyone help me out here? Is this real or fake?

100% confirmed fake. It's Firestar Toys' custom Kyle Katarn: 

Custom print LEGO minifigures Mara Jade & Kyle Katarn

4 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

100% confirmed fake. It's Firestar Toys' custom Kyle Katarn: 

Awww, I had a slight bit of hope of getting a Jake Gyllenhaal head :( Thanks for the clarification though!

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you.

Just now, HarryVader said:

Awww, I had a slight bit of hope of getting a Jake Gyllenhaal head :( Thanks for the clarification though!

Dastan: Am I a joke to you?

latest?cb=20110617151021

5 hours ago, HarryVader said:

Some "leakers'' are doing anything to get attention these days