Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Thing about the new head for cap is it has chin straps where it could use the Endgame helmet mold probably recolored? (If comics) and stays the same (if MCU) either way it looks damn nice.

Also if you guys are wondering, I think it is meant to be used with the helmet so for those who are saying it won't work, remember that we haven't gotten any head like this before to really incorporate a helmet mold

PS. I myself tried plenty flesh heads for that mold but it doesn't work basically because it's not meant to use with it. But what if this head does.

14 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

Yeah, most likely. It's a shame he was only ronin for 5 minutes

*years. Offscreen. That we'll probably never see. :cry3:

6 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Thing about the new head for cap is it has chin straps where it could use the Endgame helmet mold probably recolored? (If comics) and stays the same (if MCU) either way it looks damn nice.

Also if you guys are wondering, I think it is meant to be used with the helmet so for those who are saying it won't work, remember that we haven't gotten any head like this before to really incorporate a helmet mold

PS. I myself tried plenty flesh heads for that mold but it doesn't work basically because it's not meant to use with it. But what if this head does.

The rebel trooper print works pretty well, the chinstrap is too thin but it shows that we don't need to have a blue head for it to work.  And yeah, this head is 100% meant to be used with the mold, either a normal blue recolour or the navy blue for his scale suit

13 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

The rebel trooper print works pretty well, the chinstrap is too thin but it shows that we don't need to have a blue head for it to work.  And yeah, this head is 100% meant to be used with the mold, either a normal blue recolour or the navy blue for his scale suit

5 minutes onscreen lol

i tried the nomad head because it's the same and I think it looks decent

15 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Like I said, the Hawkeye series will show more of Clint's ''Ronin-time''

4 hours ago, HarryVader said:

I hope LEGO doesn’t just reuse the Age of Ultron Cap torso and plain legs and just put the new head and helmet on top.

No chance they would do that. This Cap will be a new version, not based on Age of Ultron

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

But Kevin Feige has already revealed the Hawkeye Disney+ series will show us more of Clint's time as Ronin so we could still see the figure in the future

I doubt we'd have to wait until the Hawkeye series to possibly even get Ronin, there's always polybags. He'd be a good figure to come with a hopeful Lego Marvel Avengers 2

7 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

Personally I hope this head belongs to the golden age cap from first avenger

Always loved that suit, tbh

Same here. :thumbup: :blush:

4 hours ago, HarryVader said:

I hope LEGO doesn’t just reuse the Age of Ultron Cap torso and plain legs and just put the new head and helmet on top.

3 hours ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

I hope the torso is a new print, but unfortunately I have no expectations of Cap having leg printing. He will probably just have the dark blue plain legs. 

If the figure's based upon a comic/TV show variant instead, he'll likely be Bright Blue rather than Earth Blue.

Guys, I may have found the captain America torso and legs, but.......

I have no clue whether it's real or not, it looks lego like, and I can't find a knockoff that looks like it, but if I leak it and it's fake, it could destroy my reputation. 

I just saw it, and, assuming it's real (NOT saying it is), it's very cool. Looks very Endgame-styled to me, so that gives me hope what others have previously said is true. That there will be MCU(-inspired) figs in comics sets.
Or, possibly, that there might be one more actual Endgame-based set :excited:

Regards,
Mitch

New Cap Torso looks very good, but it’s not Endgame scale suit. So I guess it’s a given that new sets are comic based. Huge missed opportunity by LEGO.

Edited by benderisgreat

22 minutes ago, The NexoNinja said:

Looks amazing but still not 100% sure if it's real or not, and there may be scales, it's just not a very good picture 

It doesn't look like it has scales to me.

If it is the a real one and not custom, then it looks great. It's a shame not to get a scale suit, but the detail on it is awesome and we even get printed legs for it.

Looks great, incredible detail. Shame that it's not endgame suit though.i think it will work nicely with the leaked head. Wonder where his gloves are at...

Although I am a bit annoyed that I bought the endgame set for the cap, and now we're getting another cap, this time a proper cap that has the full suit. And my wallet isn't the heaviest  atm. So, I think I will pass on these sets. I don't really care for a hawkeye, I don't want to spend money just for another captain america, and I'm fine with big fig thanos, I also bought a knockoff black panther which is great. We also don't even know if that is black panther. The builds are also generic and uninteresting. I mean, bike and truck don't really get me hyped. The only thing that will convince me to buy these sets will be if we get a completely new character,like Daredevil. I'm also running out of space for marvel, and therefore I'm going to be really picky about sets from now on. The cap is also an easy purist to make: endgame head and mold, age of ultron/civil war torso and these dark blue/brown dual molded legs that I don't remember where they came from.

sorry about the long paragraph 

Edited by DeCommander96

1 hour ago, DeCommander96 said:

Although I am a bit annoyed that I bought the endgame set for the cap, and now we're getting another cap

Honestly, that's your own fault. I could've 100% guaranteed you that wouldn't be the last Cap in a while, he is still one of Marvel's most well known heroes even though he's now no longer in the MCU. And besides, why would they make a brand new mold for Cap's helmet if they were only going to use it once?

The builds are also generic and uninteresting. I mean, bike and truck don't really get me hyped.

People have said it before: you can't judge sets by only one word, just wait till you see the sets before you say they're generic and uninteresting. For all you know we'll be getting Hawkeye's comicbook bike, it's a long shot but not out of the realm of possibility. 

I'm going to be really picky about sets from now on.

Tons of people have said this, and ended up buying most sets anyway :laugh_hard: Most people who are picky with sets are the ones who either don't have a lot of money to spend on lego or are invested in multiple themes while also having a limited budget (like me)

1 hour ago, The NexoNinja said:

No I mean its an old civil war cap knockoff

1056.jpg

It isnt, colors are brighter in the knockoff and the knockoff star looks different from leaked one.

look at the the knockoff torso, it looks broken if you look closely at the figure’s left arm.

The belt in the leak is gray,

I don’t see anyone recoloring and fixing a figure for just a couple of likes.

Edited by HalfBloodPrince

The new Captain America is definitely based upon his Avengers Assemble look just like Hawkeye based on the head. Personally I like these designs so I'm pretty pleased about this and I must say that the printing on Cap looks very good.

latest?cb=20160403150702

Edited by TheBrickBuilder14

49 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Honestly, that's your own fault. I could've 100% guaranteed you that wouldn't be the last Cap in a while, he is still one of Marvel's most well known heroes even though he's now no longer in the MCU. And besides, why would they make a brand new mold for Cap's helmet if they were only going to use it once?

People have said it before: you can't judge sets by only one word, just wait till you see the sets before you say they're generic and uninteresting. For all you know we'll be getting Hawkeye's comicbook bike, it's a long shot but not out of the realm of possibility. 

Tons of people have said this, and ended up buying most sets anyway :laugh_hard: Most people who are picky with sets are the ones who either don't have a lot of money to spend on lego or are invested in multiple themes while also having a limited budget (like me)

Yeah well I'm new at this

honestly I don't really care what bike it is, don't have space, don't really keep builds anyway most of the time

yeah like I said I'm the former, not enough money for Lego. Gotta pay my rent somehow

1 hour ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

It isnt, colors are brighter in the knockoff and the knockoff star looks different from leaked one.

look at the the knockoff torso, it looks broken if you look closely at the figure’s left arm.

The belt in the leak is gray,

I don’t see anyone recoloring and fixing a figure for just a couple of likes.

There are always variations in the colours of knockoffs. Have a look on eBay and you'll see a number of variations of all the Chinese knockoffs. 

The leg and hip printing is identical to that knockoff and Lego aren't exactly known for printing the toes and hips for Marvel minifigs.