Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

44 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

The Cap head is definitely based off the Endgame version. Apart from the head resembling the Nomad figure and Chris Evans, the comic version doesn't really have a chin strap like this and is closer to the one we got in the first Endgame line.

Also, does anyone else thing that the bearded head looks more like Unworthy Thor than it does Obi-wan. It's very scruffy and looks nothing like the Obi-wan's we've got in the past and nothing like Ewan Mcgregor. It'd also make a lot of sense in the context of the comic sets we're getting.

I think the same about the bearded head. It has the akward expression of the Unworthy Thor.

Just now, hachiroku said:

I think the same about the bearded head. It has the akward expression of the Unworthy Thor.

Aswell as the beard kid of expaning a bit towards the hair, like the beard is often drawn in the comics.

44 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

The Cap head definitely resembles the movie version more than the comic one.
The head resembles the Nomad head but with the beard removed

*snap*
Whereas comic Cap hasn't had a chinstrap in a long time and wears the scale suit.
*snap*

It looks quite a lot like Unworthy Thor from the most recent comics run
*snap*

Except it's dark orange and not blonde/tan.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Except it's dark orange and not blonde/tan.

It's been drawn as darker in the comics before and it does have a tinge of lighter colour on it like the Nomad one did. Lego are also not always accurate when it comes to beard colour.

Unworthy Thor is often drawn with darker orange-is hair so it'd make sense for Lego to make it orange.48c61b25310f89039ad734f3f61625c1.jpg

19 hours ago, just2good said:

Thanos bigfig scaled down reminds me of Mighty Micros. These mechs are probably a replacement for those.

Perhaps they'll be similar to 2017's Nexo Knights' Battle Suits, just a little bulkier with more parts built-up around those prefabricated components? :shrug_confused:

BTW, Hawkeye's comic-styled head print looks pretty sweet! I'm also looking forwards to seeing the comic-based variant of Black Panther. :thumbup: :smug:

7 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Perhaps they'll be similar to 2017's Nexo Knights' Battle Suits, just a little bulkier with more parts built-up around those prefabricated components? :shrug_confused:

Did those not sell quite poorly? MAybe they're reusing excess parts. If it's anything like the Mr Freeze mech from TLBM sets, I'l be happy. I also feel like an Iron Man mech would work better scaled as a Hulkbuster for the Hulk bigfig.

1 minute ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Did those not sell quite poorly? MAybe they're reusing excess parts.

I wouldn't say it'd be to make usage of excess part stock, but rather just to make further usage of the specialized parts those sets introduced, as I don't believe they've been utilized since 2017 beyond Nexo Knights and the TLBM Mr. Freeze mech.

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

I wouldn't say it'd be to make usage of excess part stock, but rather just to make further usage of the specialized parts those sets introduced, as I don't believe they've been utilized since 2017 beyond Nexo Knights and the TLBM Mr. Freeze mech.

They are some really great pieces so I'd be glad if they started making mechs with them again. Honestly if they recoloured this piece in red, it'd work really well for an Iron Man mech:

12416.jpg
As with the opening mechanic on the Freeze mech:

70901-Mr.-Freeze%E2%80%99s-Exosuit-Back.

Cap’s head looks dead on Endgame to me. Hopefully the torso (even if it’s comic version) will not disappoint. I do wonder if the leaked female hair piece could be Valkyrie by any chance. 

4 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

Cap’s head looks dead on Endgame to me. Hopefully the torso (even if it’s comic version) will not disappoint.

His appearance currently in the Avengers Assemble TV show is pretty close to his AoU look he's had since then, so perhaps that's the basis? :shrug_confused:

latest?cb=20170615073447

2 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

The head resembles the Nomad head but with the beard removed

It doesn't just resemble it, it's pretty much the same head without a beard

6 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

I do wonder if the leaked female hair piece could be Valkyrie by any chance. 

I'm 99% sure it will be used for a new Mustufar version of Padme. Besides that it doesn't really resemble Valkyrie's hair

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

His appearance currently in the Avengers Assemble TV show is pretty close to his AoU look he's had since then, so perhaps that's the basis? :shrug_confused:

I really hope that's not the case, I really want his Endgame suit!

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:
5 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I really hope that's not the case, I really want his Endgame suit!

Are there any rumored 2020 sets for certain that'll be Endgame-based beyond the Hulk Helicopter Drop? :def_shrug: Sorry, I haven't been paying much attention to this topic, but last time I was here, it'd seemed to have been settled that there'd be nothing more than comic-based offerings beyond that set.

4 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Are there any rumored 2020 sets for certain that'll be Endgame-based beyond the Hulk Helicopter Drop? :def_shrug: Sorry, I haven't been paying much attention to this topic, but last time I was here, it'd seemed to have been settled that there'd be nothing more than comic-based offerings beyond that set.

No. The only info is 1 endgame set, then some more sets with the vague information of "bike", "truck", "Thanos mech". It seems they're comic sets rather than movie sets. 

26 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

It seems like the Hulk Helicopter Drop is the only Endgame set, with the rest being comic-based. But we've gotten MCU figures in comic sets before (like Space and Aqua Iron-Man)

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

It seems like the Hulk Helicopter Drop is the only Endgame set, with the rest being comic-based. But we've gotten MCU figures in comic sets before (like Space and Aqua Iron-Man)

Agent coulson as well. Personally I hope this head belongs to the golden age cap from first avenger

Always loved that suit, tbh

Nice new leaks, those heads.
Hawkeye looks great, and I kinda hope the bearded head is a comic Thor, though it might (indeed) very well be Obi-Wan.
No matter either way, I'll want it anyhow.
Regarding the head that is supposedly Captain America's, I'm sure it'll end up a cool minifig, no matter what it's inspired by; Avengers Assemble, MCU, comics...
Can't wait to see more pictures soon :purrr:

Regards,
Mitch

Edited by CF Mitch

I hope LEGO doesn’t just reuse the Age of Ultron Cap torso and plain legs and just put the new head and helmet on top.

Just now, HarryVader said:

I hope LEGO doesn’t just reuse the Age of Ultron Cap torso and plain legs and just put the new head and helmet on top.

The new Cap Head is very nice! I hope the torso is a new print, but unfortunately I have no expectations of Cap having leg printing. He will probably just have the dark blue plain legs. 

I am still confused why we are getting a comic Hawkeye when we are missing Endgame Ronin... The odds of having both in the same wave are really low, right?

56 minutes ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

I am still confused why we are getting a comic Hawkeye when we are missing Endgame Ronin... The odds of having both in the same wave are really low, right?

Because right now they're making comic book sets, so comic Hawkeye would make more sense than MCU Hawkeye/Ronin. The odds aren't really low, they are non existent

But Kevin Feige has already revealed the Hawkeye Disney+ series will show us more of Clint's time as Ronin so we could still see the figure in the future

1 hour ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

I wouldn’t say never to any Ronin possibility. LEGO has made several Iron Man and Captain America variants in the same wave before. Nevertheless, I wouldn’t have high hopes about getting Ronin, not until probably the Hawkeye Disney+ show.

Edited by HarryVader

7 hours ago, hachiroku said:

I think it's actually obi-wan, it looks like Ewan to me and though it leaked with cap and hawkeye it also leaked with anakin and a SW pilot's heads.

6 hours ago, HarryVader said:

Cap’s head looks dead on Endgame to me. Hopefully the torso (even if it’s comic version) will not disappoint. I do wonder if the leaked female hair piece could be Valkyrie by any chance. 

Valkeryie's hair isn't that long, is it? I feel like this is either leia's slave outfit, or padme.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

2 minutes ago, The NexoNinja said:

i found that but i think its just a misprint

If you mean the hair, I don't think they would leak a misprint as these are usually factory workers who would know what the right ones look like. And there's no way those faces are misprints

Just now, DeCommander96 said:

There's a ronin in the comics. Also clint Barton I think. I think Echo was as well

There is a comics ronin, but if we get him at all it will likely be in his endgame form

Edited by Mandalorianknight

24 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

If you mean the hair, I don't think they would leak a misprint as these are usually factory workers who would know what the right ones look like. And there's no way those faces are misprints

There is a comics ronin, but if we get him at all it will likely be in his endgame form

Yeah, most likely. It's a shame he was only ronin for 5 minutes