Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

17 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

Does anybody know if Lego would make a version of a character from an r rated movie? Like Deadpool colossus in an x men set?

Most likely not

I for one am hoping we'll see more X-Men sets in the future. With Marvel now giving the X-Men a larger spotlight I think the odds are pretty good. I also much prefer to get their comic book variants as opposed to the movie ones given that the comic suits are just so diverse and they look amazing.

2 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

Does anybody know if Lego would make a version of a character from an r rated movie? Like Deadpool colossus in an x men set?

No

1 hour ago, Hulk_Smash said:

It’s possible, we got a Suicide Squad Harley in a Lego Movie set

I feel like this was an exception, but I also thought suicide squad was only pg-13. Lego would never do deadpool unless they had a pg-13 or less property to claim the figure was on, and the just-barely-able-to-fit-as-pg-13-christmas-special does not count.

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Lego would never do deadpool unless they had a pg-13 or less property to claim the figure was on, and the just-barely-able-to-fit-as-pg-13-christmas-special does not count.

Just coming in here to reply at how disappointing it is the SDCC figures are so exclusive. Spending close to US$600 to complete the Deadpool figures is insane.

4 hours ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

I for one am hoping we'll see more X-Men sets in the future. With Marvel now giving the X-Men a larger spotlight I think the odds are pretty good. I also much prefer to get their comic book variants as opposed to the movie ones given that the comic suits are just so diverse and they look amazing.

Me too

Clearer look at Thanos' head on instagram... It's a shame because I'd say it looks exactly like the angry face from the Infinity War poster/promo (i can't rememeber what it was) especially with that lighter purple skin tone. But I don't see any way "Thanos Mech" could be an Endgame set

37 minutes ago, legoSDR said:

Clearer look at Thanos' head on instagram... It's a shame because I'd say it looks exactly like the angry face from the Infinity War poster/promo (i can't rememeber what it was) especially with that lighter purple skin tone. But I don't see any way "Thanos Mech" could be an Endgame set

Yeah reminds me of the big fig just scaled down

I'm actually quite convinced that this Thanos is an Endgame variant. The face looks exactly like the scaled down version of the Lego MCU Thanos. The texture of his chin and the skin tone are almost identical to the two MCU big figs that we got. Praying for a new helmet mold.

14 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

I'm actually quite convinced that this Thanos is an Endgame variant. The face looks exactly like the scaled down version of the Lego MCU Thanos. The texture of his chin and the skin tone are almost identical to the two MCU big figs that we got. Praying for a new helmet mold.

Somebody hinted at it earlier in the thread, I think, but my money’s on this fella happily piloting his Thanoscopter in a Spiderman Juniors set. 

(And the mooted mech being something else, lord knows what)

Thanos bigfig scaled down reminds me of Mighty Micros. These mechs are probably a replacement for those.

1 minute ago, ReversibleSedgewick said:

Somebody hinted at it earlier in the thread, I think, but my money’s on this fella happily piloting his Thanoscopter in a Spiderman Juniors set. 

(And the mooted mech being something else, lord knows what)

Thanos in a Spider-Man set makes no sense to me. But Thanoscopter is a day 1 buy if Lego actually makes it.

1 minute ago, just2good said:

Thanos bigfig scaled down reminds me of Mighty Micros. These mechs are probably a replacement for those.

You mean mechs instead of cars?

Just now, DeCommander96 said:

You mean mechs instead of cars?

Eyup, isn't there an Iron Man one coming too or am I misremembering?

Just now, just2good said:

Nope you are correct we got word of a Thanos mech an an Iron Man mech.

There is. I like the idea, but there would be 2 characters in a set, if they copy the micros. We also have a leaked Hawkeye head and a possible black panther on their way

Edited by DeCommander96
Spelling error

4 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

Thanos in a Spider-Man set makes no sense to me.

:) Thanoscopter actually debuted in a Spider-Man story! (I had a feeling but needed to look it up before posting!)

There is. I like the idea, but there would be 2 characters in a set, if they copy the micros. We also have a leaked Hawkeye head and a possible black panther on their way

Well, I'm thinking they're a mix of Mighty Micros and Microfighters from Star Wars. Microfighters have one character per set. At this point, LEGO can do that. Iron Man and Thanos are characters that will sell a set each on their own based on popularity. Heck, Mighty Mechs sounds like a great name. :grin:

Just now, ReversibleSedgewick said:

:) Thanoscopter actually debuted in a Spider-Man story! (I had a feeling but needed to look it up before posting!)

haha i didn’t know that! Thanks for clarifying. Lego Thanoscopter would be a dream come true.

Well, I'm thinking they're a mix of Mighty Micros and Microfighters from Star Wars. Microfighters have one character per set. At this point, LEGO can do that. Iron Man and Thanos are characters that will sell a set each on their own based on popularity. Heck, Mighty Mechs sounds like a great name. :grin:

do you think these “mighty mechs” would have some kind of gimmick or unique play feature for the sub-theme (if that’s what Lego is going for). BTW big fan of your YouTube channel!

Just now, HarryVader said:

do you think these “mighty mechs” would have some kind of gimmick or unique play feature for the sub-theme (if that’s what Lego is going for). BTW big fan of your YouTube channel!

Not sure, I'm just speculating. Mighty Micros and Microfighters don't really have play features. And thank you!

Micro Mechs? Anyway, I partially agree, they are all popular characters, well, maybe not Hawkeye. Surprised they haven't leaked Spider-Mans mech yet.

Edited by DeCommander96
Never mind, there is a Spider-Man one. Thanks Falcon Fan

Micro Mechs? Anyway, I partially agree, they are all popular characters, well, maybe not Hawkeye. Surprised they haven't leaked Spider-Mans mech yet.

Well, I doubt we'd get a Hawkeye Mech. Iron Man makes the most sense, Thanos is... well I mean it wouldn't make sense. I'm sure Hawkeye is thrown into like a comic Spider-Man set. I'm hoping there's still more Endgame coming beyond the Helicopter Drop, but with a comic Hawkeye coming, that may not be the case. Heck, Thanos isn't the comic version, so the Mighty Mechs/Micro Mechs might not even be comic-based.

4 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

haha i didn’t know that! Thanks for clarifying. Lego Thanoscopter would be a dream come true.

Well, mighty micros were smaller versions with goofy printing. Maybe these will have a different theme, like for example space versions of characters. Or scuba versions

Well, I doubt we'd get a Hawkeye Mech. Iron Man makes the most sense, Thanos is... well I mean it wouldn't make sense. I'm sure Hawkeye is thrown into like a comic Spider-Man set. I'm hoping there's still more Endgame coming beyond the Helicopter Drop, but with a comic Hawkeye coming, that may not be the case. Heck, Thanos isn't the comic version, so the Mighty Mechs/Micro Mechs might not even be comic-based.

To me, he looks like a mix of both. The face and skin tone is from the movies but the rest might be comic based

Edited by DeCommander96

Maybe Thanos mech is actually a brick-built version of his golden armor from Endgame? That would look super weird though