Lego marvel secretly trying to become a Transformers theme

Well Disney bought paramount right? 

And who makes Transformers? Bingo, that's right, paramount does

it was like thanos said: I am inevitable 

???

Edited by DeCommander96

8 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

Doomsday, bizarro Ben Reilly

also, deadpool is censored most of the time. Didn't he appear on that kids Spider-Man animated show?

Bizarro came as a "normal" (I.e. not mighty micros) figure as a comic-con set, and ben reily was in the bridge battle set before the mighty micros set. I did forget about doomsday though, but let me put down my final points that it is in fact supposed to be magneto.

1: The figure looks alot like magneto, not as much like onslaught, since it misses a few of onslaughts design traits and magneto is commonly shown to have his face obscured by his helmet.

2: the car is shaped like a giant magnet

3: the set is literally called wolverine vs magneto.

2 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

???

Disney doesn't own paramount.

5 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

???

Disney have not bought paramount. Transformers' license is owned by Hasbro, a rival toy brand. We're probably never gong to get Lego Transformers.

Let me end this "Magneto or Onslaught" discussion here.

The set is called 76073 Mighty Micros: Wolverine vs. Magneto. I'm surprised you didn't check the official name and description but rather discussed this for two pages.

Sorry if this has been confirmed already, but are the Spider-Man sets a January release or November/December like the Avengers wave?

46 minutes ago, IRISHCLOWN said:

Sorry if this has been confirmed already, but are the Spider-Man sets a January release or November/December like the Avengers wave?

We don't know yet

On 8/3/2019 at 5:08 AM, Guyon2002 said:

Lego marvel secretly trying to become a Transformers theme

Man if they ever did actual Transformers. Like, just create your own IP Lego, robot turning into vehicles, extra points if it fits minifigs. Actually, just reboot Exo force and have all of the mechs transform. I'm willing to bet it's sell like hot cakes

12 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

Yeah better change the subject before @Clone OPatra gets onto us

Didn't you start this with your "paramount is owned by disney" thing?

I was thinking the other day, seeing as we know so very little about the next avengers and spidey sets besides basic names and the hulk helicopter drop, it's possible the thanos head is from a spider-man set. What if it's a 4+ set and that's why it's got the red eyes, to make him more cartoony? Just a theory, I'm not entirely sold on it but I was thinking just because he was in endgame doesn't mean he can only come in endgame sets, spider-man's fought him without the avengers before. *admittedly back when he flew around in the thanos copter, but hey juniors loves their copters.*

13 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I was thinking the other day, seeing as we know so very little about the next avengers and spidey sets besides basic names and the hulk helicopter drop, it's possible the thanos head is from a spider-man set. What if it's a 4+ set and that's why it's got the red eyes, to make him more cartoony? Just a theory, I'm not entirely sold on it but I was thinking just because he was in endgame doesn't mean he can only come in endgame sets, spider-man's fought him without the avengers before. *admittedly back when he flew around in the thanos copter, but hey juniors loves their copters.*

I could potentially see that, but I think seeing how there is a Thanos mech set, it’s pretty safe to assume it’s from that

45 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I think it will be in the black panther set. Did they fight in that Lego movie? I know that was big fig thanos from 2016

But still

1 hour ago, DeCommander96 said:

I think it will be in the black panther set. Did they fight in that Lego movie? I know that was big fig thanos from 2016

Besides it being pretty weird to pair up Black Panther and Thanos in a set we don't even know if we're getting a BP set. The only thing kinda Black Panther related is the leaked head, but a ton of people (including me) still don't think it looks like Black Panther at all

2 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I could potentially see that, but I think seeing how there is a Thanos mech set, it’s pretty safe to assume it’s from that

True, It's likely that. The only way that head's from juniors is if the mech sets are constraction, and that's just my inner rabid bionicle fan.

But still

What? I don't watch the lego movies but i assume black panther wasn't the only character fighting thanos, and the movies I believe to be made as advertisements for the sets of the year, therefore the lego marvel movies are influenced by the sets, not the other way around. And the only thing pointing to a black panther set is the leaked head that personally I can't understand how it in any way resembles black panther.

17 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

True, It's likely that. The only way that head's from juniors is if the mech sets are constraction, and that's just my inner rabid bionicle fan.

My entire childhood was Bionicle so I’m with you there. They were amazing and actually very affordable for kids. I had a good handful of Star Wars sets, but I mostly gazed longingly at those sets I couldn’t get for that theme. But Bionicle was always there. RIP. 

On 8/3/2019 at 2:11 AM, Mandalorianknight said:

1: The figure looks alot like magneto, not as much like onslaught, since it misses a few of onslaughts design traits and magneto is commonly shown to have his face obscured by his helmet.

2: the car is shaped like a giant magnet

3: the set is literally called wolverine vs magneto.

4: Search Magneto on Bricklink and that fig is in the results

11 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Very unlikely but would be kinda cool

10 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

But still

There's no way that head is from BP, so there very likely isn't a black panther set (willing to eat my words if I'm wrong)

15 minutes ago, legoSDR said:

4: Search Magneto on Bricklink and that fig is in the results

Very unlikely but would be kinda cool

There's no way that head is from BP, so there very likely isn't a black panther set (willing to eat my words if I'm wrong)

8 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

What? I don't watch the lego movies but i assume black panther wasn't the only character fighting thanos, and the movies I believe to be made as advertisements for the sets of the year, therefore the lego marvel movies are influenced by the sets, not the other way around. And the only thing pointing to a black panther set is the leaked head that personally I can't understand how it in any way resembles black panther.

9 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Besides it being pretty weird to pair up Black Panther and Thanos in a set we don't even know if we're getting a BP set. The only thing kinda Black Panther related is the leaked head, but a ton of people (including me) still don't think it looks like Black Panther at all

If it is a black panther, I think they will be in the same set, not necessarily a black panther set, but maybe in an avengers set with some other figures.i also haven't seen the movie but I have seen this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Lego+Marvel+Super+Heroes+Black+Panther:+Trouble+In+Wakanda&client=safari&channel=ipad_bm&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgecRYwC3w8sc9Yan0SWtOXmNM5OIKzsgvd80rySypFNLjYoOyVLgEpXj10_UNDdONyosKssoMNRik-LlQhZSUjfh3XZp2jo1TUGXLpyrR54EOj1Z3rmJlMmBo2rfiEBsLB6MAA88iViuf1PR8Bd_EorLUHIXg0oLUIgWP1KL81GIFp5zE5GyFgMS8kozUIiuFkKL80qScVAXPPIXwxOzEvJREAG_XdiiyAAAA&tbm=isch&prmd=svin&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRtqCln-vjAhXUTsAKHXvuDg8Q_AUIEygD&biw=1024&bih=648&dpr=1#imgrc=x7yqBwO_tg7ZCM

Edited by DeCommander96

3 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

That's just the Infinity War variant of BP but with lenses over the eyes. Definitely not the same head as the leak

2 hours ago, legoSDR said:

That's just the Infinity War variant of BP but with lenses over the eyes. Definitely not the same head as the leak

I know, I'm talking about the movie

Just now, DeCommander96 said:

I know, I'm talking about the movie

Oh sorry I thought you were saying the faces match which could mean that the set was based on that mini movie

14 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

My entire childhood was Bionicle so I’m with you there. They were amazing and actually very affordable for kids. I had a good handful of Star Wars sets, but I mostly gazed longingly at those sets I couldn’t get for that theme. But Bionicle was always there. RIP. 

Yeah bionicle was great. If we did ever get a marvel constraction theme I don't think it would do well, but it would give people new bionicle parts at the very least, even if they were gen 2 as opposed to the inika build.

6 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

If it is a black panther, I think they will be in the same set, not necessarily a black panther set, but maybe in an avengers set with some other figures.i also haven't seen the movie but I have seen this:

Curb your enthusiasm. From other images there I can see bearded captain america with a shield fighting alongside iron man hulk and black widow, with thanos teaming up with the black panther villains. This was just a mini movie to get kids to buy all the spring 2018 lego sets, just like the new spider-man one is.

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Yeah bionicle was great. If we did ever get a marvel constraction theme I don't think it would do well, but it would give people new bionicle parts at the very least, even if they were gen 2 as opposed to the inika build.

Curb your enthusiasm. From other images there I can see bearded captain america with a shield fighting alongside iron man hulk and black widow, with thanos teaming up with the black panther villains. This was just a mini movie to get kids to buy all the spring 2018 lego sets, just like the new spider-man one is.

Aren't they all lol?

Aren't they all lol?

yes, all the lego mini movies are.... 

They will have no bearing on any future sets, we don't even know if black panther will be in the next wave much less in the same set as thanos.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

19 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

Anyone know when the sets for next year will start to leak?

If you mean the late 2019, possibly january 2020 sets, they've already started with the thanos head. If you mean black widow/eternals/disney+show/comic sets for later in 2020, quite some time.