Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

2 minutes ago, SgtKilr said:

3 times, the mighty micro too which was 2017

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

You're forgetting the Mighty Micro

..and the mighty micro, which I totally remembered ??

hold on, forgive me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that Onslaught? It had a face like Onslaughts. Then again, I don't own the set

1 hour ago, DeCommander96 said:

..and the mighty micro, which I totally remembered ??

hold on, forgive me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that Onslaught? It had a face like Onslaughts. Then again, I don't own the set

He was in a magnet car so it was still meant to be magneto, they just used an onslaught-ish face for some reason

4 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

It's magneto, I'm not to versed in x-men lore but unless his car is shaped like a magnet so...

9 hours ago, SgtKilr said:

He was in a magnet car so it was still meant to be magneto, they just used an onslaught-ish face for some reason

Probably wanted to use onslaught but he might be a tad too violent for Lego 

On 7/14/2019 at 8:11 AM, Mat099 said:

It’s not that complicated!   An exclusive  package should be distributed to the Comic-con visitors, as a « I was there » collectable object, but the minifigures should be availliable in other sets or elsewhere for all the other counsumers.  

Until this year, that’s what they where doing with the exclusive Comic-con superheroes sets, in wich there was never any exclusive parts or figs...  

I agree with you, it is very very unlikely that they will propose a set with the « Comic-con exclusive » inscription in the VIP program!!

I would love for LEGO to give away SDCC labeled Duplo blocks

6 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

Probably wanted to use onslaught but he might be a tad too violent for Lego 

The. car. is. magnet. shaped. I can see the facial resemblence but other than that the only real thing is how he has a similar costume to magnetos. In addition, lego has never done a mighty micro of a character we haven't had normally before, and if onslaught is too violent for lego wouldn't by those same standards the fact that lego made a deadpool figure (way before the movies but still, he was pretty violent back then too) be a contradiction?

6 hours ago, Captain_MKA said:

I would love for LEGO to give away SDCC labeled Duplo blocks

I mean, it's better then most fans not being able to get a prominent character outfit.

6 hours ago, Captain_MKA said:

He is getting a Hulu show...

We better get a full wave of marvel copters. UCS avengers copter, a copter that robbie reyes's car fits below to drop, thanos copter, a small copter for all of the major avengers, a spider-copter 2.0, etc.

5 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

In addition, lego has never done a mighty micro of a character we haven't had normally before

Doomsday. Bizarro

The Magneto Mighty Micro has a double sided face, the other side is clearly Magneto. The plain black face could easily be an Onslaught reference

I believe the head with the white eyes is a reference to Magneto's appearance in a video game or something? Could someone fact check me?

30 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Doomsday. Bizarro

The Magneto Mighty Micro has a double sided face, the other side is clearly Magneto. The plain black face could easily be an Onslaught reference

Bizarro was released as a con exclusive, although I don't know how "normal" you could call that.

1 minute ago, BigGuy4U said:

Bizarro was released as a con exclusive, although I don't know how "normal" you could call that.

As the only two ways of getting him, I would say paying ten times plus what you normally would for a minifigure that you would be nervous about handling/displaying, nor a pseudo-chibi version with an inappropriate head, are not normal.

6 minutes ago, RedHoodPug said:

As the only two ways of getting him, I would say paying ten times plus what you normally would for a minifigure that you would be nervous about handling/displaying, nor a pseudo-chibi version with an inappropriate head, are not normal.

I took him to mean normal as in a regular fig (not shrunken/ goofy),  not related to availability to the general masses.  Regardless, doomsday negates either scenario.

59 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

The. car. is. magnet. shaped. I can see the facial resemblence but other than that the only real thing is how he has a similar costume to magnetos. In addition, lego has never done a mighty micro of a character we haven't had normally before, and if onslaught is too violent for lego wouldn't by those same standards the fact that lego made a deadpool figure (way before the movies but still, he was pretty violent back then too) be a contradiction?

I mean, it's better then most fans not being able to get a prominent character outfit.

We better get a full wave of marvel copters. UCS avengers copter, a copter that robbie reyes's car fits below to drop, thanos copter, a small copter for all of the major avengers, a spider-copter 2.0, etc.

Doomsday, bizarro Ben Reilly

also, deadpool is censored most of the time. Didn't he appear on that kids Spider-Man animated show?

39 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

Doomsday, bizarro Ben Reilly

also, deadpool is censored most of the time. Didn't he appear on that kids Spider-Man animated show?

Ben Reilly was in the Spidey bridge battle set I think.

2 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

Ben Reilly was in the Spidey bridge battle set I think.

Wasn't the micro released before that?

Just now, DeCommander96 said:

Wasn't the micro released before that?

Micro was released in 2018, the bridge set was released in 2016

18 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

Micro was released in 2018, the bridge set was released in 2016

Ah my bad, just bizarro and doomsday 

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Or prominent character full stop.

I saw some speculation on what Zebra might be codeword for. Anyone consider that it might be a codename for something like this, scaled down? Y'know, because it has stripes to give it that effect. 

oDXZOBe.gif

27 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Or prominent character full stop.

I saw some speculation on what Zebra might be codeword for. Anyone consider that it might be a codename for something like this, scaled down? Y'know, because it has stripes to give it that effect. 

oDXZOBe.gif

I hope we get one of them!

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

You forgot the copter that drops the copter that turns into a poorly constructed bike.

29 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

You forgot the copter that drops the copter that turns into a poorly constructed bike.

But don't forget that if you take that bike apart you can use it's pieces to make one of the 3-in-1 alternative builds: a mech, a flyer and yet another copter

50 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

But don't forget that if you take that bike apart you can use it's pieces to make one of the 3-in-1 alternative builds: a mech, a flyer and yet another copter

None of which are properly scaled or can fit the character without disassembly.

3 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

1 hour ago, Brick Cucumber said:

None of which are properly scaled or can fit the character without disassembly.

5 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

dont forget copters that turn into trucks!

Lego marvel secretly trying to become a Transformers theme