Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

3 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I still think the truck and motorcycle sets may be Endgame based. They’ve included movie based Iron Man suits in comic sets before so if they do that this time we may still see an Iron Patriot. 

Yeah I would still keep my hopes for more endgame sets. I think only the mechs are comic-based. The new mighty micros like subtheme could be a huge possibility. 

Edited by HarryVader

So I was wrong and we are getting a minifigure thanos, I don't like the minifig thanos head. I think the red eyes make him look to evil when really he was just misguided.

I also don't like the seeming confirmation of nexo-knights type mechs, at this point I was still holding on for MCU sets and even had begun to hope for constraction figures, as as much as I hate the liscenced ones at least we'd get new bonkle parts.

Yeah I want an iron patriot mk2 as well,id appreciate it if someone can post an image if the thanos we're talking about? Can't find it anywhere.

What if we get sets with endgame builds and comic figures?

7 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I think the red eyes make him look to evil when really he was just misguided

Straight up hate this comment. The MCU basically ruined Thanos for me. The closest we had to comic Thanos was the cut scene where he was supposed to come to the future with Cap's decapitated head.
Glad we're finally getting the badass evil Thanos we always deserved.

Just now, DeCommander96 said:

Yeah I want an iron patriot mk2 as well,id appreciate it if someone can post an image if the thanos we're talking about? Can't find it anywhere.

You might want to read the Eurobricks rules again, posting leaks isn't allowed :wink:

No leaks are allowed to be posted on the forums. Search #Legoleaks on Instagram, it's there.

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

You might want to read the Eurobricks rules again, posting leaks isn't allowed :wink:

Oh

links allowed?

Just now, Brick Cucumber said:

No leaks are allowed to be posted on the forums. Search #Legoleaks on Instagram, it's there.

Thanks

Oh

links allowed?

That's pretty much the same thing, you've got to find it yourself (trust me, it isn't hard)

well even if we aren't getting any of our desirables, we're still getting rescue, and the zebra set could come with exclusive figs

That's pretty much the same thing, you've got to find it yourself (trust me, it isn't hard)

1/3rd of the most recent 9 images are the leak. It's really not hard.

1/3rd of the most recent 9 images are the leak. It's really not hard.

I said it wasn't hard....

1 minute ago, The NexoNinja said:

well even if we aren't getting any of our desirables, we're still getting rescue, and the zebra set could come with exclusive figs

I think it's safe to assume the 'Zebra' line is some sort of mosaic rather than a figure based line, otherwise I'd expect it to have been included in the Marvel line.

Edited by Brick Cucumber

Though it is kinda annoying how many leakers (or should I say leak-reposters) there are nowadays, with them and the crap ton of non-leak/non-lego related posts is completely f*ng up #legoleaks

Though it is kinda annoying how many leakers (or should I say leak-reposters) there are nowadays, with them and the crap ton of non-leak/non-lego related posts is completely f*ng up #legoleaks

It's better to have more leakers because it makes it easier to find an image if Lego try to take it down (even though there's no confidential or copywrite markings). But people just spamming the #LegoLeaks tag for a desperate attempt to get likes is pathetic and infuriating.

Yeah I agree

a few days ago on a 'official Lego leaker' page I saw something from 2016 about a civil war set with ultron because he was meant to "return in civil war to fight team cap" 

It's better to have more leakers because it makes it easier to find an image if Lego try to take it down (even though there's no confidential or copywrite markings). But people just spamming the #LegoLeaks tag for a desperate attempt to get likes is pathetic and infuriating.

I think that last bit is what he meant

15 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Straight up hate this comment. The MCU basically ruined Thanos for me. The closest we had to comic Thanos was the cut scene where he was supposed to come to the future with Cap's decapitated head.

I don't mind the mcu thanos. For a PG version,he's nor bad. I would however also prefer a more violent, brutal mcu thanos.

13 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

I think that last bit is what he meant

Yup, the leak-reposters are unnecessary in my opinion but they do contribute something by making leaks more easily findable. But the like-seekers don't contribute nothing and just try to get some likes by trashing the hashtag, making it very hard to find things sometimes

55 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

They’ve been doing for so long now, it’s always annoyed me. CLICKBAIT :wall:

35 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Yup, the leak-reposters are unnecessary in my opinion but they do contribute something by making leaks more easily findable. But the like-seekers don't contribute nothing and just try to get some likes by trashing the hashtag, making it very hard to find things sometimes

Yeah, it’s super annoying to see a minifig image under the hashtag only to find out that it’s fake, custom, or from years ago...

1 hour ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Comics Thanos is such a trash character compared to MCU Thanos. He causes chaos and stuff just to try and pull a girl? It's pathetic and unoriginal, and makes the character a total joke. MCU Thanos is an improvement in pretty much every single aspect. They made him sympathetic, not a White Knight to Lady Death, gave him a better backstory, changed his obsession and mission for the better, blah blah blah. 

Lego head's fine. Don't like the skin tone, would prefer a lighter purple like both prior comic book Thanoses. Don't like how he has a permanent furious expression, I prefer neutral ones or slight grimaces.

4 minutes ago, ood0 said:

Comics Thanos is such a trash character compared to MCU Thanos. He causes chaos and stuff just to try and pull a girl? It's pathetic and unoriginal, and makes the character a total joke. MCU Thanos is an improvement in pretty much every single aspect. They made him sympathetic, not a White Knight to Lady Death, gave him a better backstory, changed his obsession and mission for the better, blah blah blah. 

They turned him into an idiot who doesn't have a 3rd grade understanding of how the food chain and nature works. The motivations for him killing half the universe are plain stupid. At least in the comics they justify his acts of violence with him being a mad despot. The MCU version is literally an idiot who has no understanding of how nature works. Literally the stupidest superhero movie villain I've ever seen, 10 seconds of critical thought makes you completely baffled by it.
But I digress, this isn't a movie discussion thread.

I really hope we get a comic version of the Infinity Gauntlet with this comic Thanos, it might be the only chance we have.