Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

3 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

Good idea but Tessa Thompson confirmed Valkyrie is the mcus first LGBT+ character

i personally would also prefer Beta Ray Bill. Is it confirmed that we will get Jane Foster Thor in Thor 4?

There can still be an LGBT+ love triangle, after all, Valkyrie could be into both Jane and Thor or Thor could be into both. I think we’ll definitely get a proper Valkyrie figure in this line of sets if we don’t see one this fall which seems likely if some of the new sets are comics based. And I’m so excited for the prospect of a Lady Thor figure!!

10 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Meh, Jane Foster Thor was always just dumb. I can’t believe we’re getting that before Beta Ray Bill. Now that would be an awesome minifigure.

I feel like Lady Sif would have been a better option for the MCU female Thor. Natalie Portman gives really dry performances in the first two Thor movies. I thought that was why they scrapped her in Thor 3...

32 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

There can still be an LGBT+ love triangle, after all, Valkyrie could be into both Jane and Thor or Thor could be into both. I think we’ll definitely get a proper Valkyrie figure in this line of sets if we don’t see one this fall which seems likely if some of the new sets are comics based. And I’m so excited for the prospect of a Lady Thor figure!!

True 

13 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

A lot of lego potential with phase 4 of the MCU. 

Yes, I'm very excited. I think this basically confirms that we'll get disney plus show lego sets because of just how big of an impact the seem to have on the MCU.

I'll be interested to see if phase 4 begins to affect how lego branches out with future IPs, due to the apparent branching out of the MCU. Anyone whose read the hawkeye comics with the exact same logo (and the same general plot from what we know) know's It'll be a very comedic show, but we're also getting dips into horror with doctor strange in the multiverse of madness, thriller with from what we know of black widow, and (unfortunately in my opnion, the thor series is at it's best as an action/comedy series) romance in thor: love and thunder.

13 hours ago, ood0 said:

So I was stalking reddit for marvel SDCC news, and I found this clip of Hulk smashing something that looks suspiciously like the mini Leviathan from the upcoming Endgame set. Am I going crazy, or am I right? Was it an actual thing in the movie?

In related reddit-stalking news, I'm super hyped for lego to finally make a Blade minifigure thanks to the upcoming movie. 

As to your first comment, OH MY FRICKING GOD YOU'RE RIGHT, THATS A MINI LEVIATHON 

As for your second comment, I can't wait either. I'll admit I haven't seen the movies for him, but Blades such a cool character in the comics, especially the recent avengers ones.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

28 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

As to your first comment, OH MY FRICKING GOD YOU'RE RIGHT, THATS A MINI LEVIATHON 

As for your second comment, I can't wait either. I'll admit I haven't seen the movies for him, but Blades such a cool character in the comics, especially the recent avengers ones.

It's one of those speeders, just watch this clip and set it on the slowest speed (0.25x). It's at approximately 0:55

33 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I'm pretty sure it was just a Chitauri chariot. That's what it looks like, but again I could be wrong.

Edited by HarryVader

12 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

I'm pretty sure it was just a Chitauri chariot. That's what it looks like, but again I could be wrong.

I thought that as wel

Still something we have got in Lego though! (2012 quinjet) so we can recreate that!

i have a bad feeling that we’re not gonna get everyone we need in the endgame sets. The variants we need are:

Scale Cap, Thor (Although he is just the infinity war version with a beard and long hair), Valkyrie (and we could always get her in 2021 with Love and Thunder), Iron Patriot, Rocket, Captain Marvel, Hawkeye, Hulk and M’Baku.

dont see us getting close to finishing them all. Hopefully there’s a minifigure pack or or something. Would be really awesome if they could do army-builder packs. Like a pack of 2 wakandan soldiers with M’baku And Black Panther

2 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

Scale Cap, Thor (Although he is just the infinity war version with a beard and long hair), Valkyrie (and we could always get her in 2021 with Love and Thunder), Iron Patriot, Rocket, Captain Marvel, Hawkeye, Hulk and M’Baku.

No chance for Hulk as we're getting the QR Suit. I think Cap, Thor, Iron Patriot and Hawkeye/Ronin are most likely to appear

You forgot Unarmored Thanos

and for fat Thor just swap the infinity war ones hair for aquamans in the underwater clash set

Edited by DeCommander96

The inevitable Black Widow/Thor Love and Thunder sets are on my radar, I need an MCU taskmaster 

Is Mr.Negative realistic to expect in one of those 2020 Spider-Man sets? I think it'd be cool. Maybe the variations of Spider-Man can be the bosco suit or more suits from Spider-Man Ps4

67218133_2288350554552702_2725401626872367281644_2288351504552607_57739554549294

Two Lego Marvel builds on display at SDCC. Notice how similar one of them looks to Into the Spiderverse. Also an inclusion of the Spider-Buggy. Maybe this hints at a closer relationship regarding Into The Spiderverse sets when we get a sequel.

Photo's courtesy of Beyond The Brick

My friend who is at sdcc thinks that Spider-Man display was a hint towards a set that we will get next year. He thinks it will include suits that we didn't get like the homemade and red/black ones

7 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

My friend who is at sdcc thinks that Spider-Man display was a hint towards a set that we will get next year. He thinks it will include suits that we didn't get like the homemade and red/black ones

While I think the spider-man sets for 2020 will provide us with an outlier suit (like the 2099 variant this year), I think it’s anyone’s guess as to what the suit(s) will be. 

Edited by Aegis2000

Just now, Aegis2000 said:

While I think the spider-man sets for 2020 will provide us with an outlier suit (like the 2099 variant this year), I think it’s anyone’s guess as to what the suit(s) will be. 

Yeah but he thinks it will have stuff like

into the spider verse miles

homemade

black/red

maybe one we already have like the stark suit

if you think about it this is what they did with the hall of armour set. They gave us suits we needed like mk1, mk5, bones and igor because we really needed them and it was the perfect abs last opportunity for Lego to do it. This is what they could do for into the spider verse as well

Just realized that it's kinda Likely that the 'Spiderman Mech' 2020 set will be based off of SP//DER seeing as we got a proper mech with more parts earlier this year.

Just now, DeCommander96 said:

homemade

black/red

if you think about it this is what they did with the hall of armour set. They gave us suits we needed like mk1, mk5, bones and igor because we really needed them and it was the perfect abs last opportunity for Lego to do it. This is what they could do for into the spider verse as well

I honestly think he's thinking too wishfully. In reality, Lego aren't going to do that much of a variety of suits. We had an entire wave oof the same outfit. It's a nice thought though.

1 minute ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Just realized that it's kinda Likely that the 'Spiderman Mech' 2020 set will be based off of SP//DER seeing as we got a proper mech with more parts earlier this year.

I honestly think he's thinking too wishfully. In reality, Lego aren't going to do that much of a variety of suits. We had an entire wave oof the same outfit. It's a nice thought though.

That's a fair point,I partly agree, however it would be a nice way to give us missing suits

Any links to view the Asis build from Captain Marvel SDCC???

SET - 77902

Edited by BusterNut31

@Falconfan1414 care to offer any hints as to what you mean by "LEGO going big on Marvel next year" on your instagram story? Obviously don't expect you to reveal all you know, but maybe give us a little something to get us even more excited? :wink:

5 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

homemade

black/red

This is just a wishlist of every major suit people want we haven't gotten, your friend is a victim of wishful thinking. We're not getting a spider-cave, 100% not in the next wave but probably not for years at least.

9 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

homemade

black/red

Yeah, definitely not gonna happen. That's just a wishlist. For 2020 wave they will either give us the previous Mark IV suit, or create a new one and throw it in all the sets. Of course they can give us other versions of Spidey that we miss, like Spider-Man Noir, Spider-Ham or SP//DR, but hear my words, we're gonna get only one version of Peter Parker. They wouldn't throw MCU suits in a non MCU related theme.

11 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

This is just a wishlist of every major suit people want we haven't gotten, your friend is a victim of wishful thinking. We're not getting a spider-cave, 100% not in the next wave but probably not for years at least.

8 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yeah, definitely not gonna happen. That's just a wishlist. For 2020 wave they will either give us the previous Mark IV suit, or create a new one and throw it in all the sets. Of course they can give us other versions of Spidey that we miss, like Spider-Man Noir, Spider-Ham or SP//DR, but hear my words, we're gonna get only one version of Peter Parker. They wouldn't throw MCU suits in a non MCU related theme.

True, maybe in a minifig series then?

28 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

You really need to try to ground yourself a bit here. These are great wishes, but we're not genies. As much as we all want the missing Spider-Man suits, these ideas are out of the realm of possibility with this line.

1 hour ago, DeCommander96 said:

I'm guessing you're pretty new to the Marvel theme, when it comes to this theme it's best to set your expectations as low as possible (and even than it's still possible to be disappointed)