Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

49 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

All of this talk about redeeming VIP points for potential exclusives...has anyone has any luck entering the VIP minisite? Any time I log in, I’m immediately logged out.

Yeah, switched from Safari to Chrome and managed to log in.

A word of caution in cause you don't read the VIP FAQ in it's entirety:

When you redeem points (for a physical product) you get a promo code. This promo code expires after 30 days and you can only use one promo code per order. So don't redeem points unless you plan to make an order in the next 30 days. The promo code is only valid for your account, so you can't give it away to a friend either.

On 7/14/2019 at 5:48 PM, LegoFjotten said:

Yeah, switched from Safari to Chrome and managed to log in.

A word of caution in cause you don't read the VIP FAQ in it's entirety:

When you redeem points (for a physical product) you get a promo code. This promo code expires after 30 days and you can only use one promo code per order. So don't redeem points unless you plan to make an order in the next 30 days. The promo code is only valid for your account, so you can't give it away to a friend either.

I really despise the new system. It’s really terrible and makes it so much less worth it. I don’t know what they were thinking. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. It was just fine before.

does anyone have any good brick built face/heads for molten man? I've really been struggling to get one that works, but the hideousness of the shoulder armor face print drives me on. My current solution involves a very vague mouth and 2 1x1 trans orange studs for "eyes", but it's not very good.

4 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I really despise the new system. It’s really terrible and makes it so much less worth it. I don’t know what they were thinking. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. It was just fine before.

I agree, what ticks me off most is how you're not able to simply get a GWP by buying sets. If you're out off points you have to buy sets, exchange the points for a GWP and buy new sets within a month to actually get the GWP. I very rarely order things from lego, as they're prices are ridiculous and I can get a standard 20% off in some stores, so I really hate this new system

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

I agree, what ticks me off most is how you're not able to simply get a GWP by buying sets. If you're out off points you have to buy sets, exchange the points for a GWP and buy new sets within a month to actually get the GWP. I very rarely order things from lego, as they're prices are ridiculous and I can get a standard 20% off in some stores, so I really hate this new system

They still have regular GWP's, that hasn't changed. Right now you just might get a second chance at some of the promos you missed out on, which I think is a good thing. They do need to fix the bugs though.

The S@H prices is a separate issue really, exclusive sets/availability and GWPs have always been the only reasons to shop there.

This conversation has blossomed naturally out of hypothesizing about if the SDCC exclusives will be available as VIP rewards, but now that the new VIP system is the only thing being discussed, perhaps take it to the general discussion going on about that:

So apparently Thor 4 is a go! Taika to direct. 

Must mean that we should expect some Thor 4 sets coming in the future.

1 hour ago, Leggomyleggo said:

So apparently Thor 4 is a go! Taika to direct. 

Must mean that we should expect some Thor 4 sets coming in the future.

I saw this and am very excited, ragnorak is one of my top 5 mcu films.

This provides a possible failsafe for valkeryie in case we don't get her in endgame wave 2, but it's worth noting that this is a likely late 2021-2022 release since he was just signed on.

5 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I saw this and am very excited, ragnorak is one of my top 5 mcu films.

This provides a possible failsafe for valkeryie in case we don't get her in endgame wave 2, but it's worth noting that this is a likely late 2021-2022 release since he was just signed on.

Woah buddy, Thor 4 won’t come out that soon, Guardians 3 needs to happen first, and soonest for that is 2022-2023

Under the Instagram Legoleaks hashtag there’s a leak that says a $20 Iron Man mech set is coming in November. Is this info reliable? 

Not sure if the info is reliable or not, but if it is I have a bad feeling that this new wave will just be made up garbage. That's a shame as there are some cool sets they could do. I suppose we will find out but my hopes for the wave are slowly fading. 

Maybe a smaller Hulkbuster like we’ve all been asking for for almost 5 years now? I wouldn’t mind one with Banner piloting it like when they attack Thanos in the Garden in Act 1.

7 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Maybe a smaller Hulkbuster like we’ve all been asking for for almost 5 years now? I wouldn’t mind one with Banner piloting it like when they attack Thanos in the Garden in Act 1.

I hope that’s true. Kind of sick of all the made-up stuff Lego has given us for  Endgame 

2 hours ago, HarryVader said:

Under the Instagram Legoleaks hashtag there’s a leak that says a $20 Iron Man mech set is coming in November. Is this info reliable? 

Sounds like more to add to the Hall of Armour, in which case I won't complain. Fingers crossed for a new suit or two, maybe the Mark 40? Or the 25, I could definitely see them make the 25 into a small Mech like with Igor.

Edited by Feng-huang0296

3 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Sounds like more to add to the Hall of Armour, in which case I won't complain. Fingers crossed for a new suit or two, maybe the Mark 40? Or the 25, I could definitely see them make the 25 into a small Mech like with Igor.

I wouldn't have any problem whatsoever with HoA add-ons

2 hours ago, The NexoNinja said:

that was me, and there are more names and piece counts coming

That's exiting, though I do hope we'll at least get some movie-based sets

9 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Those sets names seem extremely, extremely fake. Even as preliminary names.

They are not fake 

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Well it doesn’t sound like any of them are from Endgame. Although the Hulk one sounds like that too but we know it is so who knows?

My thoughts exactly. Either these are based off of comics, or they'll just throw movie figures into builds that are completely made up. I'm hoping Thanos at least has his bald head this time around

4 minutes ago, Puresh said:

My thoughts exactly. Either these are based off of comics, or they'll just throw movie figures into builds that are completely made up. I'm hoping Thanos at least has his bald head this time around

I can live with the made up builds as long as the movie figures fill the gaps we are missing. Rescue and Hulk with iron gauntlet look great, so if they keep up that quality I’m also okay. 

Thanos Mech with 152 pieces hmm. At that piececount it's hard to imagine a bigfig, but you never know. 

As I don't care for builds I hope we get some new figures. I could be all based on Endgame as Hulk Helicopter Drop also has no hint at being an Endgame set, but it sort of is. 

Just now, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I can live with the made up builds as long as the movie figures fill the gaps we are missing. Rescue and Hulk with iron gauntlet look great, so if they keep up that quality I’m also okay. 

Agreed. It’s really the figures I’m after so I couldn’t care less what the builds are as long as we get the missing movie accurate figures