Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

On 6/28/2019 at 7:29 PM, Mandalorianknight said:

Do you have a reliable source for this? I can't find anything besides a gizmodo article that mentions only the hulk set, not even that they're making more, and most of the #legoleaks posts are that it's part of a wave of 4 sets, or 5 sets, there's just so much conflicting information.

No afraid not just going by the rumours at the minute

On 6/28/2019 at 9:54 PM, Agent Kallus said:

Does anyone think they might make the new ant-man helmet in to a quantum realm helmet?

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for quantum realm suits helmet

would be amazing if they did, but doubtful. Plus that would mean we'd end up having even more quantum suits in sets

Is it possible that some of the other 4 sets will be revealed at the upcoming SDCC? 

1 hour ago, HarryVader said:

Is it possible that some of the other 4 sets will be revealed at the upcoming SDCC? 

If it is to be the same as last year, we saw only the Venom mech set at SDCC, then the other sets about a month before commercial release, so I wouldn't expect anything

20 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

If it is to be the same as last year, we saw only the Venom mech set at SDCC, then the other sets about a month before commercial release, so I wouldn't expect anything

1 hour ago, HarryVader said:

I wouldn't expect to see official images but I would imagine leaks will surface in the next month or so

But then again, this is a really high profile wave (if they are all Endgame) so maybe LEGO/Marvel will want to announce them ASAP to build the hype again

5 hours ago, legoSDR said:

No afraid not just going by the rumours at the minute

So you're telling me there's a chance? :snicker: Yeah most things are rumors at this point I hope we get some solid information (and hopefully a bigger set) soon.

3 hours ago, HarryVader said:

Going on last year, no. However, there is no secrecy around endgame this time, and although they still hid the spider-man sets, it's possible we could get news about the other sets at D23. Hey, it's possible we could even have that wave coming out at the same time as endgame's eventual full rerelease. At least where I live they had the origional still playing in theatres when the "relrelease" came out, and seeing as they aren't going to beat avatar with this one, maybe they'll wait until, say, late november to do a full rerelease with more extra footage than 19 seconds of

Spoiler

hulk saving kids from a burning building or something

1 hour ago, legoSDR said:

I wouldn't expect to see official images but I would imagine leaks will surface in the next month or so

But then again, this is a really high profile wave (if they are all Endgame) so maybe LEGO/Marvel will want to announce them ASAP to build the hype again

It took us awhile to get the spider-man leaks for the sets releasing around the venom mech, so I think if we're going to see anything soon it'll be an official announcement.

16 hours ago, Hoth Rebel said:

Nothing 2019 related, but does anybody have good leg piece ideas for the Shield Agent minifigure from the Carnage set a few years back?

Before this gets lost as the last post on the last page :P

The new horse piece from the 75958 Harry Potter carriage would work amazingly for a Endgame Valkyarie. I kinda expect her to be in the sets because she's part of A-force and also her Valkyarie outfit has been absent since the Ragnerok sets.

14 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

The new horse piece from the 75958 Harry Potter carriage would work amazingly for a Endgame Valkyarie.

That's a good shout, the Abraxan (winged horse) would be ideal for Valkyrie! My only worry is whether Marvel would have told Lego about the scene. The 'Hulk Helicopter Drop' set proves that Lego either doesn't care about accuracy, or wasn't given spoilers about Endgame to prevent leaks (or both). Still, the inclusion of Rescue suggests that Lego will at least try to include some fan-favourites in the winter sets, so there is still hope for a new Valkyrie.

8 hours ago, legoSDR said:

Yeah, but that was a January wave. I think it release date early in December in some regions? These are going to be October releases. 

By that logic we'll know what's coming by September. 

10 hours ago, Hoth Rebel said:

hmm... if you need leg printing or dual molding I'd go with either the "guard" characters' legs from the fallen kingdom sets or "gcpd officer 1"'s legs from TLBM's sets. There's no canon character based on this guy, so these are just things I think would look nice.

3 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Yeah, but that was a January wave. I think it release date early in December in some regions? These are going to be October releases. 

At least the hulk set, probably all of them, don't release until november 25th i believe. Based on the previous endgame wave, we'll see images in october. At the very least, expect the TROS sets to be officiall revealed before we get any solid leaks of endgame wave 2 sets.

7 hours ago, Felkin said:

That's a good shout, the Abraxan (winged horse) would be ideal for Valkyrie! My only worry is whether Marvel would have told Lego about the scene. The 'Hulk Helicopter Drop' set proves that Lego either doesn't care about accuracy, or wasn't given spoilers about Endgame to prevent leaks (or both). Still, the inclusion of Rescue suggests that Lego will at least try to include some fan-favourites in the winter sets, so there is still hope for a new Valkyrie.

As others have said, the abraxan would be easy to make too. My hopes still lie with bald thanos and the big three though.

13 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

hmm... if you need leg printing or dual molding I'd go with either the "guard" characters' legs from the fallen kingdom sets or "gcpd officer 1"'s legs from TLBM's sets. There's no canon character based on this guy, so these are just things I think would look nice.

At least the hulk set, probably all of them, don't release until november 25th i believe. Based on the previous endgame wave, we'll see images in october. At the very least, expect the TROS sets to be officiall revealed before we get any solid leaks of endgame wave 2 sets.

As others have said, the abraxan would be easy to make too. My hopes still lie with bald thanos and the big three though.

Thanks for the clarification! Very excited for the reveal! I am also hopeful for a bald thanos and the big 3. I think it’s time for lego to finally give us a Thanos with a new mold

On 7/1/2019 at 3:16 AM, Mandalorianknight said:

ah. Marvel and DC did have that whole period where they ripped eachother's characters off.

A bit like this guy you mean? Bad timing and all, with Slade on a comic book hiatus right now.

10 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Officially yeah you're probably right. But we'll probably get leaks sooner than that

BTW they're November releases not October, so we'll probably see leaks in August/September and official images in October

Although we are missing a lot of Endgame figures - admittedly i would like to see an additional set for Far From Home. While i must admit i would not rank the film highly, i could easily see a set based on an additional elemental with the red/black suit. Seems really odd for them to only include two of the elementals though admittedly its somewhat understandable.

My main desire at this point is just for scale Cap, though if we were going to get a detailed scale Cap figure chances are we would have gotten him in the Hulk set if that is the biggest.

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:

Although we are missing a lot of Endgame figures - admittedly i would like to see an additional set for Far From Home. While i must admit i would not rank the film highly, i could easily see a set based on an additional elemental with the red/black suit. Seems really odd for them to only include two of the elementals though admittedly its somewhat understandable.

My main desire at this point is just for scale Cap, though if we were going to get a detailed scale Cap figure chances are we would have gotten him in the Hulk set if that is the biggest.

I agree with that statement about wanting another FFH set in order to get the Ditko suit

On the note of FFH I think we should use a spoiler tag when discussing anything in the movie for those of us (like me) who haven't seen it

8 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

A bit like this guy you mean? Bad timing and all, with Slade on a comic book hiatus right now.

Exactly like that cable ripoff. Heck, you could even go as far as thanos and darksied, though I personally don't see it besides the basic appearance and jim starlin. One of my favorite examples of this is marvel creating a pseudo justice leaque but making them dictators and villians. The squadron supreme is great as a way of mocking dc.

5 hours ago, legoSDR said:

Officially yeah you're probably right. But we'll probably get leaks sooner than that

BTW they're November releases not October, so we'll probably see leaks in August/September and official images in October

This is I think the most accurate timetable for leak releases, with figure/mold leaks in late augest/early septemer and the actual sets leaking shortly before an official announcement in october

1 hour ago, legoSDR said:

I agree with that statement about wanting another FFH set in order to get the Ditko suit

On the note of FFH I think we should use a spoiler tag when discussing anything in the movie for those of us (like me) who haven't seen it

Yes, I've avoided spoilers thus far and would like to keep it that way until I see the movie, as I'm sure everyone else in this thread feels.

Just seen Far From Home and mist say I’m surprised how accurate the sets are. Everything is very accurate, extremely really, I can’t think of much other than minifigure placements being wrong here and there. even the minifigure pack is quite accurate. Well done to Lego, proof that Endgame just had higher secrecy around the merchandising

On 7/1/2019 at 11:24 AM, Hoth Rebel said:

Either Super Secret Police legs from TLM, Lego City dark blue police legs, or TLBM GCPD minifig pack dual molded dark blue and black legs.

My favorite are the SSP legs from TLM, great for Captain America too.

4 hours ago, Whovastron said:

Just seen Far From Home and mist say I’m surprised how accurate the sets are. Everything is very accurate, extremely really, I can’t think of much other than minifigure placements being wrong here and there. even the minifigure pack is quite accurate. Well done to Lego, proof that Endgame just had higher secrecy around the merchandising

Exactly what I was thinking, the trailer gave away nothing Since a lot of scenes were not even in the movie

6 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Exactly like that cable ripoff. Heck, you could even go as far as thanos and darksied, though I personally don't see it besides the basic appearance and jim starlin. One of my favorite examples of this is marvel creating a pseudo justice leaque but making them dictators and villians. The squadron supreme is great as a way of mocking dc.

For fear of dragging this thread off on a tangent that I enjoy exploring, characters, deities or whatever have been ripped off since the age of empires. Does anyone genuinely think that the Romans had the exact same pantheon as Greece by coincidence? There is a reason why we have the word trope.

7 hours ago, Whovastron said:

Think it's really just down to the Red/Black suit that should've been in the jet set. Also I don't recall seeing a single firefighter during the Molten Man fight :def_shrug:

And the drones should've been white. But yeah, surprisingly LEGO hasn't gone and secretly spoiled the film. Kudos

11 hours ago, Whovastron said:

3 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Think it's really just down to the Red/Black suit that should've been in the jet set. Also I don't recall seeing a single firefighter during the Molten Man fight :def_shrug:

And the drones should've been white. But yeah, surprisingly LEGO hasn't gone and secretly spoiled the film. Kudos

Yeah, we really just needed the black and red suit and for 

Spoiler

dimitri or somone Is dimitri a spoiler? 

to come in that set instead of the firefighter. I am also VERY surprised by set accuracy, up to the point that (SPOILERS FOR FAR FROM HOME)

Spoiler

The fire and water illusions are the only ones with more than a few seconds of time, so they got the sets.

Most of the sets are REALLY accurate. That said, I could see a final battle set with mocap mysterio, red/black suit, and a bridge with some drones to finish it off.

4 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Yeah, we really just needed the black and red suit and for 

Reveal hidden contents

dimitri or somone Is dimitri a spoiler? 

to come in that set instead of the firefighter. I am also VERY surprised by set accuracy, up to the point that (SPOILERS FOR FAR FROM HOME)

Reveal hidden contents

The fire and water illusions are the only ones with more than a few seconds of time, so they got the sets.

Most of the sets are REALLY accurate. That said, I could see a final battle set with mocap mysterio, red/black suit, and a bridge with some drones to finish it off.

The temptation to open those spoiler tags is too much... Guess I'll be off this site for the next week :iamded_lol:

After seeing FFH last night, I'm REALLY hoping one of those unreleased sets is another FFH set.

The red and black suit looks amazing in the movie, and I would probably buy an extra one if it comes out to put on my desk.

FFH SPOILERS BELOW

Spoiler

Seriously, big spoliers for the movie. Just want to make sure no one accidently opens this

Spoiler

I agree with @Mandalorianknight that a final battle set would be amazing. That scene was so perfect, and it'd be great to have a set of the walkway with mocap Mysterio, the red and black suit and drones. They could also make a great set out of one of his illusions.