Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

10 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

As much as I hate to admit it, you are absolutely right. That small flying fish thing is indeed Lego's Leviathan. I do think, however, that we still have potential for the Chitauri gorillas or a scaled-down version of the Sanctuary II

A Gorilla creature would be cool. I also wouldn’t mind getting some Sakaarans. They’ve loaded up sets with Outriders and Chitauri but no Sakaarans as of yet

They brought back the Vitruvius hair on the hogwarts architect figure and I think that gives the mould a good chance to be used for Thor's beard too.

Here's a mock-up I did in LDD

Spoiler

zTjWZqW.png

6 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

They brought back the Vitruvius hair on the hogwarts architect figure and I think that gives the mould a good chance to be used for Thor's beard too.

That looks pretty cool but looking at the length of his beard alone I'd say this piece works best

7247.t1.png

8 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Reveal hidden contents

zTjWZqW.png

I get why you'd go for that piece but I personally think it's a bit too cartoon for the MCU. I'd much rather a new mould of the hair and beard together, or the Aquaman hair in dark tan/medium dark flesh and a printed beard, or instead of a printed beard, a new mould beard that fits with the hair

Edited by legoSDR

1 hour ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

I am pretty sure that was for the iron patriot promotion.

Gauntlet Transport 

Leviathan 

Stark Tower

Chitauri Beast

Giant-Man Battle

Tokyo Showdown

The Spidey SDCC doesen’t give me breakdowns about not having it. Symbiote Spidey is another thing though.

Those seem like stretches, remember this is Lego we are talking about. We are probably gonna get things like "HAWKEYE CITY EXPLOSION" or "BLACK WIDOW VORMIR ADVENTURES" ?

Just now, TOTDForever said:

Those seem like stretches, remember this is Lego we are talking about. We are probably gonna get things like "HAWKEYE CITY EXPLOSION" or "BLACK WIDOW VORMIR ADVENTURES" ?

Ronin Japan helicopter chase, Vormir Soul Stone Helicopter search, Helicopter fight for the Nano Gauntlet, and of course, Thanos helicopter ?

8 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

Ronin Japan helicopter chase, Vormir Soul Stone Helicopter search, Helicopter fight for the Nano Gauntlet, and of course, Thanos helicopter ?

You forgot the Antman Car Showdown 

5 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

You forgot the Antman Car Showdown 

Oh yeah, and I'm sure Lego will get a helicopter in that set too somehow ??

23 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

You joke, but I'd pay good money for the Thanoscopter.

Loved the PS4 game, really wanted a fig from that game but, as others have said, this isn’t anything special. 

I’m not a completionist so even if the figs are nice I don’t care if I can’t get my hands on one especially when, in my opinion, waiting for what characters Lego will release and when is half the fun.

32 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I also feel like we won’t see the costumes we want to see for Cap, Ronin, etc. and will just get the same QR suited characters with updates of other heroes thrown in like they did with Rescue. I can totally picture a set with QR Cap, QR Thor still and someone like Wasp, Dr. Strange, or Spider-Man thrown in. I reeeaaaaaalllllyyy hope that won’t be the case though.

The fact that we got an Iron Man mk85 is the only thing that gives me hope, but they may have only done that so that we can have another addition to the HoA. I can see a War Machine variant in the future if that’s the case.

Edited by Legocity2713

5 minutes ago, BigGuy4U said:

Me too haha, I would buy that Thanoscopter day 1 if they release it

8 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

I also feel like we won’t see the costumes we want to see for Cap, Ronin, etc.

I'd usually agree with this but this time around I have a feeling that they'll put some effort in. I'm sure there will still be a lack of leg or arm printing in some cases, but I'm fairly optimistic we'll get scale cap, fat thor, and ronin, and possibly black widow. Because then we'd have a QR and normal version of the original 6

31 minutes ago, BigGuy4U said:

I wouldn't if it was under the endgame line as nothing even close to that was in the movie

I think this con exclusive is kind of perfect. It’s a good detailed variant of a character and it’s desirable but in my opinion not so desirable that everyone is upset about not being able to get it.

I would have LOVED to have this figure. *sigh* I thought LEGO was done with this exclusive garbage. It's a decent looking figure, too bad I'll never have a chance to own it.

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I think this con exclusive is kind of perfect. It’s a good detailed variant of a character and it’s desirable but in my opinion not so desirable that everyone is upset about not being able to get it.

I agree. Including Deadpool 2 years in a row was a slap in the face, given LEGO would never make him in a set after the movies. But this is a return to nice, niche variants of existing characters, like 2016 Cap. 

7 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

I agree. Including Deadpool 2 years in a row was a slap in the face, given LEGO would never make him in a set after the movies. But this is a return to nice, niche variants of existing characters, like 2016 Cap. 

Deadpool was a slap? These were two merely recognisable variants, which were perfect for an SDCC exclusive. We got a perfect Deadpool in a set. This time, it's a Spider-Man variant, but based on an amazing game design.

People actually wanted this minifigure, but no one before two previous exclusives said "I want Cowboy Deadpool as a minfig" or "I wish we could get Duck Deadpool someday".

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I disagree sincerely. This is a highly desired figure from one of the most popular pieces of Spider-Man media. This is definitely a highly desired figure looking at toy ranges for other PS4 Spidey merch. It's not like a spin-off original creation like one of the Deadpool variants, this is one of the most popular variants of this character. Looking at the comments on their announcements can show you that everyone is quite upset by it.

Anyone notice that Funko got a Marvel advent calendar. I don't suppose it might mean Marvel is open for this kind of thing. Guess Lego have just been sitting on their hands.

2 hours ago, BigGuy4U said:

They do a thanoscopter and I'll buy every copy they produce. 

2 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Loved the PS4 game, really wanted a fig from that game but, as others have said, this isn’t anything special. 

It's really not anymore detailed than the 2019 "worldwide" figure, I'm just annoyed we'll never see a ps4 spider-man figure wide-released.

11 hours ago, legoSDR said:

The Hulk set as allegedly the biggest set, also I don't see why they'd bother with a small scale Leviathan if they were going to release a bigger version in the same wave

Do you have a reliable source for this? I can't find anything besides a gizmodo article that mentions only the hulk set, not even that they're making more, and most of the #legoleaks posts are that it's part of a wave of 4 sets, or 5 sets, there's just so much conflicting information.

46 minutes ago, FTG Prime said:

Really love this PS4 Spidey, if anyone is going to SDCC please hit me up

That's an easy $250 figure right there, you got the cash for that?

Just now, Mandalorianknight said:

That's an easy $250 figure right there, you got the cash for that?

Well i was hoping for someone attending to the con... but that's probably not gonna happen ?

Does anyone think they might make the new ant-man helmet in to a quantum realm helmet?

Spoiler

Image result for quantum realm suits helmet

Edited by Agent Kallus

3 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Anyone notice that Funko got a Marvel advent calendar. I don't suppose it might mean Marvel is open for this kind of thing. Guess Lego have just been sitting on their hands.

Only lego's top performing themes get calendars (and not even all of them do so), and marvel is far from a top performing theme

32 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

Does anyone think they might make the new ant-man helmet in to a quantum realm helmet?

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for quantum realm suits helmet

It is the perfect piece to do so but I don't think they'll ever do it, doesn't really fit in with anything unless they make a CMF series or a set based on the Quantum Portal