Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Whoah! What a surprise - I certainly was not expecting any more Endgame sets, and when I first saw it I did a double take and thought Nexo Knights was making a resurgence. Despite the weird helicopter build, there’s so much to love about this set — the printed red gauntlet, Hulk and Rescue — I only wish the helicopter was a Wakandan ship, which I think they could have pulled off one of the Dragonfly ships at this scale. And even though Black Widow makes no sense in context (I’m guessing LEGO designers were not informed of her death), I really wish she had her new BW suit used in the movie, not just the QR suit again.

I really like the set, but I'm unbelievably upset that they still didn't get the figures right. Hulk's costume should be black and Black Widow is still in the damn quantum realm suit and neither her or Pepper even look anything like the actors with that facial printing. Also, as a smaller nitpick, I'm kinda annoyed that the Rescue Helmet doesn't go up like the regular Iron Man helmet, because that's how Pepper was revealed in the movie. The Stark Gauntlet is a great touch though, Hope we can get a smaller one for Tony to hold.

Looked at the pics on i09 and there looks to be a few new pieces (new flat stud shooter??) in this set. Gotta say, I thought this was a prank at first when I saw it on Instagram, but I'm really happy with it. The helicopter is honestly a cool looking build (even if I would have prefered a bigger leviathan instead) and the figures are great. I didn't but the quinjet and I still haven't decided whether I'm going to buy the compound so a BW with better batons doesn't bother me at all. Fingers crossed for one more FFH and one or two more Endgame sets in the mysterious four sets :excited:

27 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Apparently there will be more sets later this year too. Most likely comic book based but if they made an extra set for endgame that gave us exclusive figs then hopefully they make a new set for FFH. Maybe a build of the london bridge with the Bosco suit that we've been wanting for ages now

I need one of those to be a FFH set, lol. The movie is said to have "a lot to spoil" since it closes out phase 3 so hopefully we get a set that has the bosco suit or other spoilery elements 

Would be cool if we can get the other Elementals

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I would love a Sandman bigfig

Again, I would prefer all the sets to be Endgame sets, but if one of them is a FFH set I'd be happy too. I'll only be disappointed if the other 4 are just comic book sets...

A november wave is kinda of odd, right?

I guess it will be a pretty spoiler-y wave and right in time for christmas 

If only we could get a Thanos bigfig (or any other Marvel bigfigure for that matter) with this amount of detail. This bigfigure (I think his name is Roadhog?) looks amazing!

lego-overwatch-75977-0005.jpg

10 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

If only we could get a Thanos bigfig (or any other Marvel bigfigure for that matter) with this amount of detail. This bigfigure (I think his name is Roadhog?) looks amazing!

I really believe that Lego owes us a movie-accurate Thanos, I mean we've been waiting to get him in Lego form for such a long time!

Just now, HarryVader said:

I really believe that Lego owes us a movie-accurate Thanos, I mean we've been waiting to get him in Lego form for such a long time!

Same. I really hope they will give us bald armored Thanos from the final battle.

Come to think of it, a 30-40$ set with the Trinity battling (bald and armored) Thanos would be incredibly cool. Great way to give us a cheaper Mk 85, Scale Suit Cap, Fat Thor and Bald Thanos

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Same. I really hope they will give us bald armored Thanos from the final battle.

Come to think of it, a 30-40$ set with the Trinity battling (bald and armored) Thanos would be incredibly cool. Great way to give us a cheaper Mk 85, Scale Suit Cap, Fat Thor and Bald Thanos

I know! That would be a dream come true!

The new set is gorgeous. Hooray for Rescue! I actually really like the helicopter dropship. I'm not sure why but it just speaks to me. 

I can't believe we're actually getting Endgame Wave 2. Thank you Lego!

Fingers crossed for more Iron Man and War Machine for our Halls of Armour. Also Ronin and bald Thanos. I could see an updated Giant-Man too. 

28 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Yeah, roadhog and junkrat's the minifig. But the leaks are saying there's 4 sets and we've only seen 1, so who knows what we'll get?

YEEE ENDGAME SETS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!

As for this set, I like it and will be picking it up, but I think it could be a bit better. I love the chitauri and their builds here, first off. Hulk is amazing too, from the QR suit to his new expression to the STARK HECKING GAUNTLET! The helicopter is a neccesary evil, and contains alot of nice parts. As for the negatives, did we need a black widow repeat, especially since she's *ahem* not present at this point of the film? And I'm not a huge fan of rescue's design. The purple is not the right colour for her final suit in the film, and they don't even give us a purple iron man helmet but that stupid invincible variant where it's all one piece. Aand the price, like geez that's expensive, it doesn't look like a $60 se to me even with hulk.

I think we could see 2 battlepacks and a large set with good thanos, a leviathion, giant man, scale suit cap, etc, for the other three

I mean what's wrong with the Invincible helmet?

At this point all the Ironman helmets retract completely rather than just the faceplate, and are certainly smoother. Honestly I wouldn't mind an MCU Ironman print on this piece

3 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

I mean what's wrong with the Invincible helmet?

At this point all the Ironman helmets retract completely rather than just the faceplate, and are certainly smoother. Honestly I wouldn't mind an MCU Ironman print on this piece

I don't really have a problem with the helmet, the most annoying thing about it is how lego reuses it in places where it doesn't work at all. *cough* Wasp *cough*

2 hours ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

Looked at the pics on i09 and there looks to be a few new pieces (new flat stud shooter??) in this set. Gotta say, I thought this was a prank at first when I saw it on Instagram, but I'm really happy with it. The helicopter is honestly a cool looking build (even if I would have prefered a bigger leviathan instead) and the figures are great. I didn't but the quinjet and I still haven't decided whether I'm going to buy the compound so a BW with better batons doesn't bother me at all. Fingers crossed for one more FFH and one or two more Endgame sets in the mysterious four sets :excited:

Those a year and half old. Was introduced in city sets.

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

A november wave is kinda of odd, right?

I guess it will be a pretty spoiler-y wave and right in time for christmas 

True. A mix of Endgame/ past movies (like Avengers Tower) / Comic based sets are very welcome tho.

31 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I don't really have a problem with the helmet, the most annoying thing about it is how lego reuses it in places where it doesn't work at all. *cough* Wasp *cough*

Indeed, but I still don't get Rescue's color here. It is clearly blue in the film. But I'm good with it. So long as they used blue accents. 

Right now, it's good to say thank you to Lego than complain into something.

Looking forward for those 4 other sets.

1 hour ago, HarryVader said:

Honestly I think Endgame armored Thanos was done fine in Compound set, but Infinity War unarmored and bald version of him is  something that needs correction on Legos part, so if they decide to do bald Thanos I'd rather it be IW version. If information on 3 more sets is correct ( and based on source it seems legit) I think new Cap, Hawkeye, Rocket and War Machine are a must. Honestly doubting regular sets are gonna include new Black Widow suit, since they had a chance to do just that with this set. Not sure about fat Thor though, since Lego will probably cheap out on him and use IW torso with gunmetall arms and Aquaman new long hair in blond/tan color. 

Tbh I'll be happy even with just new Cap, Hawkeye and Rocket Racoon. I mean just a week ago we were all thinking this is it for Endgame sets, so yeah.

40 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Looking forward for those 4 other sets.

It could just be me misunderstanding the rumors but I believe this new set is one of the 4

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

It could just be me misunderstanding the rumors but I believe this new set is one of the 4

76140, 76141, 76142, 76143 and recently revealed 76144. That's five.

23 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

76140, 76141, 76142, 76143 and recently revealed 76144. That's five.

Not sure where those numbers came from but the original post said this set is one of the four. I hope you’re right though, the more the merrier

1 minute ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Not sure where those numbers came from but the original post said this set is one of the four. I hope you’re right though, the more the merrier

It’s 5 in total with one already being revealed 

I'm disappointed in this new set. Not at the inaccurate helicopter, but that the inaccurate helicopter isn't the bright yellow Thanos chopper!

If the other 4 sets are indeed Endgame sets, I hope we'll get the Mighty Micro Infinity Gauntlet part in dark red for a minifig scale Nano Gauntlet.

I love the new set and i really hope we get more MCU sets. 

Ronin is a cool fig to have as is the big battle war machine but damn LEGO! you guys skipped Scarlet Witch for Avengers Infinity War and Endgame (for obvious reasons) for a character who is the only other female Avenger on the team since Avengers Age of Ultron and has fought and almost beaten or held off Thanos TWICE!!!...please give us an updated Wanda.

The suit she has been wearing since Civil War, Infinity War and Endgame has not been made into a mini-fig yet. (her civil war fig is based on concept art)

She even appears in the concept art for Endgame...SEE BELOW

PLEASE I NEED THAT UPDATED SCARLET WITCH!

https://www.deviantart.com/artlover67/art/Official-New-Avengers-Endgame-Concept-Art-795637078

Edited by BusterNut31