Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

7 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

Yeah, I saw this ad in the Leicester Square Store yesterday. They had a stockpile of them behind the counter.

interesting that they’re revamping the promo. Maybe it’s just in time for the rerelease of Endgame, as the last promo was for Endgame’s initial release? Maybe it’s just getting rid of overstock. 

I don't think they've ever done another production run for a GWP so they most likely still had a lot of them left

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I don't think they've ever done another production run for a GWP so they most likely still had a lot of them left

They also extended the Rocket Ride GWP from 18 until 30th of June, so still having stock makes sense.

13 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

Yeah, I saw this ad in the Leicester Square Store yesterday. They had a stockpile of them behind the counter.

interesting that they’re revamping the promo. Maybe it’s just in time for the rerelease of Endgame, as the last promo was for Endgame’s initial release? Maybe it’s just getting rid of overstock. 

I think this is them getting rid of overstock, but being smart about it. I was on the fence on whether or not to buy some cheaper spider-man sets along with the molten man set (minifigure pack, smallest juniors one), and this pushed me to get it. I believe someone else had mentioned this was a GWP for disney sets, so star wars and toy story are also included, so it gets more people to buy toy story 4 right about the opening weekend of the film.

6 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Weren't silver centurion/iron patriot new production runs? Or were they just sitting on warehouses full of valuable lego minifigures for years?

I can't find this on the american online store, do you guys know if this is store-only or regional, or if I'm just missing something?

Edited by Mandalorianknight

44 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I can't find this on the american online store, do you guys know if this is store-only or regional, or if I'm just missing something?

I only know the Netherlands has it again, no idea if any other countries have them

14 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

They ran the Darth Revan promo in May 2014, and again in September 2016

3 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

They ran the Darth Revan promo in May 2014, and again in September 2016

I mean, if by "ran" in 2016 you mean sold them out by 6 am and then gave everyone else stormtroopers, than yes. 

(I get your point about running multiple promos, and agree with it like in my earlier comment. Just still upset I got a first order stormtrooper instead of darth revan because I didn't think I'd need to be up before 6 am to get the promo.)

10 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I only know the Netherlands has it again, no idea if any other countries have them

Dang. I want one of those suits for mu HOA, or even a semi-accurate battle-damaged tony. If only they made one with a triangular arc reactor.

US doesn’t seem to have that promo at the moment. Oh well. I wouldn’t mind getting one if they do come back here, it’s a pretty nice little set. My brother got one and added it to his NYC Architecture skyline, it looks great

3 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

US doesn’t seem to have that promo at the moment. Oh well. I wouldn’t mind getting one if they do come back here, it’s a pretty nice little set. My brother got one and added it to his NYC Architecture skyline, it looks great

That's a cool idea. I've been wanting to buy the molten man set as well as some of those minifigure packs and the smallest toy story set (Because honestly, for a G-rated kids film that was emotional), but I'm holding off until I get a promotion with it. 

Does anyone know any good legs for a hot rod custom? 

Also, whoever asked me for the images of that rescue custom like a month ago, i totally forgot, if anyone still is interested I'll DM them the images.

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Does anyone know any good legs for a hot rod custom? 

I found this custom using the MK-5 legs which looks really good.

Edited by Brick Cucumber
Edit: May be the Silver Centurion legs.

1 hour ago, Brick Cucumber said:

This actually looks really great

5 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

That does look pretty cool. Mine is similar but uses a black wm torso, black arms with red hands, black helmet with same mask as that video, and black hips with the red sith trooper legs. Those heartbreaker legs are way  more accurate though, I'll have to look in to getting some because somehow we haven't gotten dual molded legs that are black and then red at the feet. If only there was some major film coming up this summer lego made sets for in which the protagonist's final battle suit was black and red, especially one in which lego has used dual molding on figures of that character in the past....

Not to nitpick but I think those are heartbreaker (MK17) legs, not silver centurion or mk 5. They've got gold on them and no dual-molding.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

New endgame set coming called hulks helicopter drop. Includes quantum hulk and rescue!! One of the better endgame sets

Edited by Falconfan1414

The new set is a little weird but I'm definetely buying it as long as it isn't overpriced. The 2 Chitauri and Black Widow are just meh since they're reused from the quinjet so I'll probably use BW's body to make some other Avenger in a QR suit. Pepper and QR Hulk look great! I really love the Rescue design and the inclusion of the Stark Gaunlet is also very cool (mind it is indeed for the right arm and even has some printing!).

The builds are a bit meh. The Helicopter is really random and the Leviathan too small, I do like the flying platform thing the Chitauri also used in The Avengers (2012). Would've preferred them to exclude the helicopter and make the Leviathan bigger.

Gotta say its a very nice surprise!

1 minute ago, Lego-Freak said:

Holy cow, that is amazing :drool: How did they manage to keep it a secret for this long? :oh3:

Probably used the Gauntlet to snap everyone who knew out of existence and snapped them back after this reveal :wink:

11 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Probably used the Gauntlet to snap everyone who knew out of existence and snapped them back after this reveal :wink:

:laugh_hard:

Interesting release date... So could this be this year’s intended SDCC reveal? Those have never leaked beforehand, but there’s a first time for everything :purrr:

Nice set, but not sure why Black Widow is in it, seeing as she isn't in this particular part of the film. Would like to have seen another one of the characters from the battle scene in it or scale Cap.

Just now, blurrkup said:

Nice set, but not sure why Black Widow is in it, seeing as she isn't in this particular part of the film. Would like to have seen another one of the characters from the battle scene in it or scale Cap.

I just hope (I know this is such an unrealistic hope) that we get an entire second wave with all the minifigs and builds missing from wave 1...

Lego being evil geniuses: the gems in this set are the ones missing from the Avengers compound set, and vice versa! I looooove that Stark Gauntlet! It exceeds any expectations I might've had if I had known this set was coming!
:wub_drool:

My favourite thing about the set is that it includes all four additional stones, so people that haven't picked up the IW sets just need this and the Compound

Wow what a great addition. Weird to include a repeat of quantum Black Widow but the other figures are amazing. I wonder if this means there are more coming as well?

Well that's certainly a cool set. The helicopter isn't interesting but at least the build of it looks solid. The rescue figure and Hulk look great though! I also like the builds for the chitauri even though they're small. The stark gaunlet is also a welcome addition. 

It is weird that the set contains a repeat of black widow, however it does make sense when you consider  the two exclusive figures. Rescue  looks really great though. The helcopter looks interesting as well, or at least more interesting then some of the other endgame sets.

22 minutes ago, blurrkup said:

15 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Wow what a great addition. Weird to include a repeat of quantum Black Widow but the other figures are amazing. I wonder if this means there are more coming as well?

5 minutes ago, legogoblin2099 said:

It is weird that the set contains a repeat of black widow, however it does make sense when you consider  the two exclusive figures. Rescue  looks really great though. The helcopter looks interesting as well, or at least more interesting then some of the other endgame sets.

Maybe they want kids to throw her out of the helicopter to ''get the soul stone''