Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

14 minutes ago, Pchan1983 said:

I’m really disappointed as there is no way people outside us can get hold of this sdcc exclusive without a huge price ...

Trust me, barely anyone in the US can get it either

That’s a better set than the one with the Skrull in it. That Flerkin build is hilarious. I do not really care about Maria Rambeau (i do want her daughter in comic-outfit though!), but this set is a set that i would buy. It tells a story and has a nice stand for the jet (would have been cooler if those were trans elements)

Edited by Borex

3 hours ago, SgtKilr said:

Are there any new parts on that Monica Rambeau?  I cant tell

Pretty sure the torso is from a Resistance (or Rebellion) pilot from Star Wars, not sure on the face

Finally they do something good for Marvel and it's a SDCC exclusive, I thought LEGO was done putting exclusive minifigures in SDCC sets?! Last years SDCC sets were actually great because of the absence of exclusive figures. One of the more painful things is how this suit for Captain Marvel was actually heavily requested by fans.

Also, the reveal of this Kree-suit figure makes the reuse of the Captain Marvel figure in the CM and Endgame sets even worse! Why not put Kree-suit in the quinjet set, normal suit in the Avengers Compound and reuse the Kree-suit for the CC exclusive? 

Why Lego? WHY!? I don't mind sets like AoU or AMaTW, which have some pretty dope builds. I don't mind exclusive minifigures, which are always great, but not desperately needed by people. BUT THIS ONE IS TOO MUCH!!! Two exclusive minfigures which people wanted since the first trailer, and an amazing build. GOSH! This is set is MUCH BETTER THAN THE ACTUAL PIECE OF JUNK WE GOT! It's amazing! We even get a Goose with his mouth! I'M TURNING GREEN RIGHT NOW! ARGHHHFthkIcsGcsTvHka

4 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

2 exclusive characters and a cool build for goose...this one sucks for people not going to SDCC 

This is so annoying, however I don't belive maria's exclusive, that's Tallie Lintra's torso from the last jedi.

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

To the surprise of no one, the air mask introduced in the sky city police is being reused for a fighter pilot. I said it in City thread, that mask was totally a jet fighter mask. There is no way a normal police department would use that

That Maria Rambeau is a military minifigure through and through.... which is is very interesting... 

That is interesting, but no gun? I think since she's a film character and in the context of the movie is either piloting a test plane or fighting skrulls, it's ok. Not sure what lego's rationale is 100% though.

The most annoying think about this to me is we get TWO sets with the same captain marvel, but this  variant, the one she's in for most of her own film, is a comic con exlcusive? This isn't like sheriff deadpool or that alternate universe batman where it's a fringe variant, this is a recognizable costume!!!

@THELEGOBATMAN I feel you, this is one of the only SDCC exclusives i've ever really wanted, and it does feel like a big middle finger to all the fans who wanted this.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

23 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I thought LEGO was done putting exclusive minifigures in SDCC sets?! Last years SDCC sets were actually great because of the absence of exclusive figures

I know this is a far off guess, but what if this means we're getting it in a character pack soon... One can dream :grin:

Why does LEGO release really cool builds for the Comic-Con exclusive sets, but they give us lame builds like Cap's oversized bike and that Spider-Man Walker thing that are wide realeased? They would make a lot more money selling sets like these. 

And seriously, why did they have to put 2 exclusive figures in this?

What the actual hell, Lego? I want that set, I want that suit, I want it so much. You'd better have some kind of alternate distribution event, though, or I'm going to the figure customisers. 

{sighs} I will never understand why they pull crap like this. It is literally the same minifigure but with teal instead of red printing, could that really have been so expensive that they couldn't put it in a proper set?

It genuinely seems like more effort went into this set and figures than the entire Endgame lineup (minus the Hall of amour). And of course it's an exclusive. Stupidity.

Hey I know we are all upset and annoyed, but let's just be thankful that it isn't an endgame build with exclusive varient of say ronin or rocket

3 minutes ago, The NexoNinja said:

Hey I know we are all upset and annoyed, but let's just be thankful that it isn't an endgame build with exclusive varient of say ronin or rocket

I mean we're really comparing apples to oranges here. Maria is an exclusive character to this, but we at least have other Hawkeyes and Rockets. 

2 minutes ago, The NexoNinja said:

Is she exclusive though? her pieces all seem to be reused

The torso is definetely reused, but for the head we can't really say for sure untill someone reviews the set

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

You know what's still my biggest fear? Comic Con exclusive Homemade suit Spidey. This would be such a hard hit for me.

I have a terrible feeling it will be someone cool, like the homemade suit.

if its Cap's Endgame suit I will seriously riot

Related image

I'm quite happy with the Captain Marvel minifig I already have. I don't mind the one sporting the colors of imperialist oppressors being exclusive. :tongue:

(I love the Goose build though, might need to try piecing that together.)

Yeah, this is incredibly annoying. Previous exclusive sets didn’t have exclusive figures at least. This one has two and the Flerken Goose, plus an actually good and interesting build. I’m really ticked off. 

well, we will get to see one 2020 set revealed at comic con, so if we are lucky, it will be an endgame wave 2, but most likely be some comic based set, probably spidey

7 minutes ago, The NexoNinja said:

well, we will get to see one 2020 set revealed at comic con, so if we are lucky, it will be an endgame wave 2, but most likely be some comic based set, probably spidey

Really? Can't wait to see it. When will pictures be released?

9 hours ago, Stormfury said:

Yeah, and if you wanna get them, it will cost you a little fortune ...

9 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

2 exclusive characters and a cool build for goose...this one sucks for people not going to SDCC 

8 hours ago, HarryVader said:

I'm so sad that this is an SDCC exclusive, as this means that it's impossible for me to get this set...

7 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

I’m really disappointed as there is no way people outside us can get hold of this sdcc exclusive without a huge price ...

Last year I paid $250 each for the SDCC exclusive sets. Looks like i'll be doing that again this year. I so want this set.

7 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

There’s no way most people INSIDE the US can get this without paying a huge price either.

I really hope we see this released by similar means to the Darth Vader bust. The past few years of SDCC exclusive sets with reused minifgures have been more than tolerable. But this one, including 2 exclusive minifigures, is truly a slap in the face. 

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

You know what's still my biggest fear? Comic Con exclusive Homemade suit Spidey. This would be such a hard hit for me.

The more we discuss these possibilities, the more I just want to cry ?