Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

42 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

How many?

I though she was. Didn't she have that whole giant laser thing on her back at one point like the mk 85? (I don't know if there's screencaps yet but actionflash's custom figure has the thing I'm talking about.)

She did, but it was always there, it didn’t just appear I believe. I could be wrong but I’m fairly sure.

Sorry if this is off-topic, but if there was going to be a December '19 / January '20 wave of Marvel sets based on Endgame, would be have heard about it by now? Obviously Marvel didn't trust Lego not to spill the beans with any Endgame spoilers (ala Giant-Man in Civil War), but might there be a winter wave to coincide with the home media release of Endgame with chain-mail Cap, Rescue, Ronin, and all the other amazing stuff we really want to see in minifig form?

1 hour ago, Felkin said:

Sorry if this is off-topic, but if there was going to be a December '19 / January '20 wave of Marvel sets based on Endgame, would be have heard about it by now? Obviously Marvel didn't trust Lego not to spill the beans with any Endgame spoilers (ala Giant-Man in Civil War), but might there be a winter wave to coincide with the home media release of Endgame with chain-mail Cap, Rescue, Ronin, and all the other amazing stuff we really want to see in minifig form?

Probably not,  we haven’t heard any 2020 rumours bar Star Wars really 

Wasn’t the dark blue and gold Iron Legion helmet put back into production recently? Is it possible we are actually getting a Rescue figure but it’ll just be later in the year?

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Wasn’t the dark blue and gold Iron Legion helmet put back into production recently? Is it possible we are actually getting a Rescue figure but it’ll just be later in the year?

Im pretty sure that was the iron patriot.

Just now, HalfBloodPrince said:

Im pretty sure that was the iron patriot.

No. Iron Patriot has a silver faceplate with a red line on the forehead. 

Also, Rescue has a silver faceplate too.

5 hours ago, Whovastron said:

She did, but it was always there, it didn’t just appear I believe. I could be wrong but I’m fairly sure.

no there were parts of the movie where it was just normal suit-looking, without the thing at the back. Some of their recent tv spots and, of course, the pirated footage online help confirm this.

4 hours ago, Felkin said:

We wouldn't have heard anything yet, based on other themes. I hope we do get something, you never know. Also yeah lego's bad with keeping spoilers out of sets.

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I do remember hearing something about that, you're right, we could be getting it soon.

@Feng-huang0296No it's gold, remember when

Spoiler

Morgan Stark

Is wearing it at the start of the movie? 

Edited by Mandalorianknight

1 hour ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

No. Iron Patriot has a silver faceplate with a red line on the forehead. 

Also, Rescue has a silver faceplate too.

Rescue definitely has a gold faceplate. It’s gold in the movie and gold on all the toys/official art. 

latest?cb=20190510170855

off topic but if you wanted to bulk up war machine's quantum realm suit, you could use the armour from calculator from the lego batman movie series one minifigure packets with a 1x1 round tile in trans-red to bulk him up

6 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

no there were parts of the movie where it was just normal suit-looking, without the thing at the back. Some of their recent tv spots and, of course, the pirated footage online help 

The thing on the back is there all the time, it just folds away. Rewatched the end battle last night and it’s really obvious there’s no nanotech there, her helmet even folds away like Rhodey’s

has anyone else come to the realisation that the ant-man helmet mould was probably made for the team suits rather than just ant-man? They’re helmets have the same soft ant-man like features that the mould has

Edited by Whovastron

7 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

Has anyone else come to the realisation that the ant-man helmet mould was probably made for the team suits rather than just ant-man? They’re helmets have the same soft ant-man like features that the mould has

If it was made for the QR Suits, we would have gotten it. But the figures we're based off the concept art, where they still use their personal helmets

6 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Rescue definitely has a gold faceplate. It’s gold in the movie and gold on all the toys/official art. 

Hide contents

latest?cb=20190510170855

Um . . this could just be my eye condition playing up, but that looks very distinctly like a pale silver to me.

2 hours ago, Whovastron said:

has anyone else come to the realisation that the ant-man helmet mould was probably made for the team suits rather than just ant-man? They’re helmets have the same soft ant-man like features that the mould has

Naah, don't think so. If anything, the older style Ant-Man helmet is more accurate to the team suits than the new one. Though that might just be because the new one is printed with accurate hexagonal eyes for Ant-Man, rather than the round ones on the old helmet.

Edited by Feng-huang0296

7 hours ago, Whovastron said:

I don't think so, I think it was just made for firefly/ant man. I doubt lego was even given the QR helmet design, since the figures are all based on concept art where they had their normal hair/helmets on in their QR suits, like @Quicksilver838 said

6 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

If it was made for the QR Suits, we would have gotten it. But the figures we're based off the concept art, where they still use their personal helmets

I agree, see above.

5 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Um . . this could just be my eye condition playing up, but that looks very distinctly like a pale silver to me.

Naah, don't think so. If anything, the older style Ant-Man helmet is more accurate to the team suits than the new one. Though that might just be because the new one is printed with accurate hexagonal eyes for Ant-Man, rather than the round ones on the old helmet.

I don't know. I could see the old ant-man helmet with trans blue being used, but I could also see different printing on the new one.

It's definitely gold, again the scene with morgan stark wearing it confirms this, the merchendise just got it wrong.

37 minutes ago, Mattallica said:

What ever became of that leaked blue/gold ironman helmet from sometime ago was that proved fake?

Some say he moved to Australia to settle down, start a family and ride out the waves ?

People just put it down to being the Iron Legion helmet, but when I saw the Rescue helmet in Endgame, it really made me question my existence. So unless a reliable source can come along and confirm Rescue, then it's best to just assume it's a dead trail

There’s a high-end statue of Rescue that has just been revealed. The text ‘0049’ is officially on the suit, and the faceplate is gold 

Edited by Whovastron

There’s a high-end statue of Rescue that has just been revealed. The text ‘0049’ is officially on the suit, and the faceplate is gold 

So does that mean the Mk 48 is the Hulkbuster that Banner used?

3 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Rescue’s faceplate is 100% gold. Just watch the movie again and it’s very obvious. All the merchandise has a gold faceplate as well. 

I knew it was gold! Also, weird to hear that it's 0049 since that implies it's been something he's been working on since long before infinity war, probably years before they get married, yet is still a "special anniversary gift"? Although I guess his suits don't have their mk number on them, except war machine so I guess it might be referring to something else.

Anyone have any good ideas for a rescue custom? I made one for the possibility we may not get more from endgame, using iron legion's helmet, ayesha's torso, navy arms, gold hands, and navy legs from the kendo guy from a few CMF series back, but I need a better torso.

3 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I knew it was gold! Also, weird to hear that it's 0049 since that implies it's been something he's been working on since long before infinity war, probably years before they get married, yet is still a "special anniversary gift"? Although I guess his suits don't have their mk number on them, except war machine so I guess it might be referring to something else.

Anyone have any good ideas for a rescue custom? I made one for the possibility we may not get more from endgame, using iron legion's helmet, ayesha's torso, navy arms, gold hands, and navy legs from the kendo guy from a few CMF series back, but I need a better torso.

Actually, his suits do. The mark 42 is explicitly shown to have it on it, just in small writing. Rescue being the mark 49 doesn’t make much sense, but it’s the production team trying to close holes in continuity.

personally, I don’t believe that the iron man suit in Endgame is the mark 85. I know it’s that in merch, but it just doesn’t work as we’ll never see the other 34. It’s the mark 51 to me.

50 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

Actually, his suits do. The mark 42 is explicitly shown to have it on it, just in small writing. Rescue being the mark 49 doesn’t make much sense, but it’s the production team trying to close holes in continuity.

personally, I don’t believe that the iron man suit in Endgame is the mark 85. I know it’s that in merch, but it just doesn’t work as we’ll never see the other 34. It’s the mark 51 to me.

I wholeheartedly agree. To me, it’s the mk51 and Rescue is 49, making the second Hulbuster officially mk48

1 hour ago, Whovastron said:

I would say that the 42 is an exception, not the rule. When this same company revealed their iron man 3 suits, I don't believe those had their numbers on them, except the mk 42. Also, I don't think Tony would count rescue if he didn't count the 7 war machines he made.

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

One of the overwatch characters has the perfect torso but it's hard to get sadly