Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

19 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

You guys here might be interested in @Ashnflash's latest CMF Draft... :wink:

I saw it as soon as it came out and I think it looks great. Rocket's colouring is a bit off but still vastly preferable to the QR suit.

7 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

The sets are accurate now! Molten man is great, might actually pick it up, and the jet is at least in the movie, even if it's not super accurate.

5 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Just looked up Iron Man minifigs prices on bricklink and was shocked to see price skyrocket compared to just 2-3 weeks ago! Is it because of what happened to him in Endgame? Scalpers trying to get as much as they can while hype is still high? 

Yup, and we're paying the price for liking iron man. I'm still having trouble tracking down gemini and gave up on heartbreaker.

2 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

You can get the set that the Heartbreaker comes in for $20 US on BrickLink brand new and sealed, which is pretty good considering it was $13 at retail 6 years ago. 

Where? I can't seem to find it for anything under $32 in america.

It’s shot up because of the Hall of Armour set I reckon. People wanna fill those empty slots. If you go back a month, Gemeni and Hammerhead sell for less than £12 on eBay in the uk. Not they’re £50 and £30 respectively 

Edited by Whovastron

4 hours ago, Whovastron said:

It’s shot up because of the Hall of Armour set I reckon. People wanna fill those empty slots. If you go back a month, Gemeni and Hammerhead sell for less than £12 on eBay in the uk. Not they’re £50 and £30 respectively 

Yeah, scalpers are having a field day with this. I really ope lego releases a Iron man suit cmf and Gemini and heartbreaker are in it, it would demolish the scalpers.

53 minutes ago, The NexoNinja402 said:

for me it would be cheaper just to buy the avenjet set for the figure

I've worked out a deal with a friend interested in collecting all the quinjets, so I'm getting all the figs for $45. Not bad, since I'll sell the captain marvel and somehow still need a thanos.

3 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Yeah, scalpers are having a field day with this. I really ope lego releases a Iron man suit cmf and Gemini and heartbreaker are in it, it would demolish the scalpers.

Or even just a set with repeats of those figures. 

Not that that's likely, given their track record . . 

I definitely hope we get some new comics sets next year, with a new Iron Man suit. 

7 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

I definitely hope we get some new comics sets next year, with a new Iron Man suit. 

Yeah, we need those weird ones, better do new variantions and color schemes with the Ironman helmet.

I never knew those Iron Man figures are so expensive right now. I guess a price hike would make sense, but most prices are abnormal. They will probably go down in price a bit after a few days/weeks. 

1 hour ago, Hoth Rebel said:

I never knew those Iron Man figures are so expensive right now. I guess a price hike would make sense, but most prices are abnormal. They will probably go down in price a bit after a few days/weeks. 

Yeah, I would recommend no one buy right now. Wait a month or two and you’ll get them for under £/$15 each

Have we gotten any more info on that supposed Far From Home minfig pack? After looking at it more it feels really faked to me, but we had some reliable leakers say it was real. Just curious if it's been debunked or not.

Have you seen the new Spider Man Far from Home Trailer? Looks very promising to me.

Edit: It was posted on the previous page - nevermind

Edited by cookiemonster

Having seen the trailer, I'm almost disappointed that Lego reused the 2017 Spidey suit in the Stark Jet. Turns out it would be way more accurate to have reused Iron Spider. Guess they wanted that fig to be a draw of the Sanctum set. 

Granted, Sanctum was a Day 1 purchase for me just because Sanctum Sanctorum . . still, though.

1 hour ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Having seen the trailer, I'm almost disappointed that Lego reused the 2017 Spidey suit in the Stark Jet. Turns out it would be way more accurate to have reused Iron Spider. Guess they wanted that fig to be a draw of the Sanctum set. 

Well he uses at least 4 different suits in the film, the scene that the jet set is adapting may include the blue/red suit

22 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I saw it as soon as it came out and I think it looks great. Rocket's colouring is a bit off but still vastly preferable to the QR suit.

The sets are accurate now! Molten man is great, might actually pick it up, and the jet is at least in the movie, even if it's not super accurate.

Yup, and we're paying the price for liking iron man. I'm still having trouble tracking down gemini and gave up on heartbreaker.

Where? I can't seem to find it for anything under $32 in america.

There’s a store called “Brickify UK” that has it listed for GBP 15.79 ($20.68) but they’re based in Colorado, USA. That’s what I was looking at. But that does seem a bit sketchy.

14 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

that could be cool, I'd hope they'd use an MCu suit we heaven't gotten yet though.

11 hours ago, Whovastron said:

Yeah, I would recommend no one buy right now. Wait a month or two and you’ll get them for under £/$15 each

I'll try to restrain myself.

but it'll be difficult.

8 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Granted, Sanctum was a Day 1 purchase for me just because Sanctum Sanctorum . . still, though.

Yeah, I want iron spider now and it annoys me that he's only in the sanctum

42 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

There’s a store called “Brickify UK” that has it listed for GBP 15.79 ($20.68) but they’re based in Colorado, USA. That’s what I was looking at. But that does seem a bit sketchy.

That was my $32. I gues they lowered the price, i was restraining from buying it because at the time I looked they only had that listed, no other sets or parts.

20 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Yeah, I want iron spider now and it annoys me that he's only in the sanctum

Maybe you should save up for the sanctum? I guess its going to be discontinued soon, which is a bummer as it is definetely one of the better marvel sets imo (and it has great figures)

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Maybe you should save up for the sanctum? I guess its going to be discontinued soon, which is a bummer as it is definetely one of the better marvel sets imo (and it has great figures)

My current goal is collecting all Tony's suits, because 

Spoiler

RIP, he lives on in our hearts

and they look really cool, and then I would like a rebel ship something above the size of the Falcon, but maybe that'll be my next purchase if I find it on sale, it does look nice. Might also just bricklink iron spider though.

On 5/6/2019 at 10:50 PM, Whovastron said:

This is so messed up. One thing that bugs me about LEGO is the fluctuation of value for figs and sets based on how much people want it. Both those suits were pretty wide release and not particularly hard to come by even after they were discontinued. So the increase in price now is just sad 

20 hours ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

Have we gotten any more info on that supposed Far From Home minfig pack? After looking at it more it feels really faked to me, but we had some reliable leakers say it was real. Just curious if it's been debunked or not.

Not been debunked yet as far as I know. I agree that it LOOKS fake but I don't believe it is. It kind of fits a theme with the pack we've had in the past. It's got two figs which are made almsot entirely of older pieces (just like the Parademons in the Desert Knightmare pack) and one exclusive fig (like the Desert Knightmare Batman fig). Plus a moderately related build(s). This time the build is a drone and museum artifacts which makes sense considering they're on a school trip across Europe and Maria Hill is "following" Peter, they'd be visiting those kinds of attractions as a class and could get caught up in an ambush. Or maybe the drone is Peter being followed by Shield.

I think the pack looks fake because Ned and Maria's parts could've been made by any customiser, but I believe it's real

4 hours ago, legoSDR said:

This is so messed up. One thing that bugs me about LEGO is the fluctuation of value for figs and sets based on how much people want it. Both those suits were pretty wide release and not particularly hard to come by even after they were discontinued. So the increase in price now is just sad 

Not been debunked yet as far as I know. I agree that it LOOKS fake but I don't believe it is. It kind of fits a theme with the pack we've had in the past. It's got two figs which are made almsot entirely of older pieces (just like the Parademons in the Desert Knightmare pack) and one exclusive fig (like the Desert Knightmare Batman fig). Plus a moderately related build(s). This time the build is a drone and museum artifacts which makes sense considering they're on a school trip across Europe and Maria Hill is "following" Peter, they'd be visiting those kinds of attractions as a class and could get caught up in an ambush. Or maybe the drone is Peter being followed by Shield.

I think the pack looks fake because Ned and Maria's parts could've been made by any customiser, but I believe it's real

Prelimanary minifig packs never leak, they only leak by store sightings.

The second spidey head looks like mighty micro flash head.

35 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Prelimanary minifig packs never leak, they only leak by store sightings.

The second spidey head looks like mighty micro flash head.

The Flash MM head had both eyes the same size but Spidey seems to have one narrowed. Also Flash's mouth and Spidey's mouth look to be different sizes. But the image quality is bad so you could be right. But I'm hopeful it's a real pack

Also I'm pretty sure the Desert Knightmare pack was leaked

Edited by legoSDR

2 hours ago, legoSDR said:

The Flash MM head had both eyes the same size but Spidey seems to have one narrowed. Also Flash's mouth and Spidey's mouth look to be different sizes. But the image quality is bad so you could be right. But I'm hopeful it's a real pack

Also I'm pretty sure the Desert Knightmare pack was leaked

I noticed the eye thing too so I think its real. Also, I’m pretty sure Maria Hill’s torso is exclusive. People have been saying its Banner’s but Banner’s shows his skin.

6 hours ago, legoSDR said:

Pretty sure with this quality we can't be sure it isn't Photoshop. Also, people have been saying it was from a guy who has faked leaks in the past. 

Also, from a business decision, I don't see why they'd put not only the Black suit in a figure pack, but give such a cheap alternative for the actual sets.