Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

It's probably the blue suit again, the spider logo looks black.

I'm not 100% sure on the torsos but Ned definetely reuses Harry Potters', Hill's torso looks new to me. Spidey looks more blue than black. 

Btw, the builds are actually pretty decent for such a small pack

Looks like a pretty good character pack. I much prefer these sets over the Bricktober ones as they're much more easily obtainable and at a reasonable price.

It kind of looks like Spidey has uneven eyes. That would definitely be cool! He looks like the red/blue suit though

Looking at it again, I wouldn't count on the colors being overly accurate. If you look at Ned's hands they look like the light flesh color ones instead of the flesh or medium dark flesh color like his head.

1 hour ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

It kind of looks like Spidey has uneven eyes. That would definitely be cool! He looks like the red/blue suit though

Looking at it again, I wouldn't count on the colors being overly accurate. If you look at Ned's hands they look like the light flesh color ones instead of the flesh or medium dark flesh color like his head.

True, it could be a preliminary 

Well that minifigure pack looks pretty good. I'll be picking it up just for the Ned and the half mask Spidey head. That knight armor and helmet is a neat throw-in too, should be a pretty nice pack overall.

Edited by shadefoundry

Im gonna be really P.O'd if this is fake... I trust FalconFan, and he says it's real.  I just hope he wasn't fooled by a fake image 

P.S - I only say it could be fake because it is being discussed on Instagram 

Just now, legosamsonite said:

Im gonna be really P.O'd if this is fake... I trust FalconFan, and he says it's real.  I just hope he wasn't fooled by a fake image 

P.S - I only say it could be fake because it is being discussed on Instagram 

Most leaks are....these are no different 

18 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Most leaks are....these are no different 

Im confused as to what you mean, what side are you agreeing with?

9 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

Im confused as to what you mean, what side are you agreeing with?

I'm just saying Instagram is the hub for leaks these days

9 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I'm just saying Instagram is the hub for leaks these days

And there are always people saying everything is fake. I guess we’ll know more soon enough

The more I look at it, the more I think it's fake. Every torso is reused (Ned - Harry Potter, Hill - Lois Lane, Spidey - Homecoming Spidey), it's super blurry (possibly to hide obvious editing) and Hill appears to have a child's face.

The legs look blue, even Lego isn't THAT lazy to use a different colored torso and leg section for a single minifig, especially Spider-Man 

I think if lego was planning to make Ned and Hill with reused parts they would've done so in the normal sets. If all parts are being reused there isn't really any point to making an accessory pack, most of them come with at least one wanted figure with a lot of detail (Nightmare Batman, Sewer Babies, Elemental Masters) and even that's not included in the pack.

I'll just take this leak with a big grain of salt for now

I think it’s real. Emmett and Sharkira were both normal set reuses so the reused pieces make sense, and Spidey is highly detailed with the arm printing and dual molded legs. It looks like the normal suit though and not the black and red one, which is a shame. Ned and Maria both look good. I think Maria has a lighter brown hairpiece now since her hair is much lighter with highlights in Far From Home. I don’t think this is fake. 

I find it crazy that they are giving FFH booster packs but Endgame gets none that we know of. I'd love a second wave of sets with some of the more important plot items in there. 

2 minutes ago, Internet Ham said:

I find it crazy that they are giving FFH booster packs but Endgame gets none that we know of. I'd love a second wave of sets with some of the more important plot items in there. 

The FFH boosters are not as spoilery as Endgame for starters. Also, we have no idea if LEGO has any plans for non-quantum suits for anyone besides Iron Man.

Elsas new braid piece looks suspiciously like Black Widows hair in Endgame, so I wouldn't be surprised to see more figures.

Edited by doclord

Just now, doclord said:

The FFH boosters are not as spoilery as Endgame for starters. Also, we have no idea if LEGO has any plans for non-quantum suits for anyone besides Iron Man.

A fair point. I still want a certain MacGuffin from the film. The one we received in the sets is incorrect in every aspect. I understand they were between a rock and a hard place but most of the sets were not of the same quality as the Infinity War sets. 

Other toy companies revealed their Endgame spoiler products today, and there’s both a Funko POP! and Hasbro action figure of Rescue that’s perfectly accurate to the movie, so I think Lego just chose not to make her. If other toy companies got concept art of her it doesn’t make sense why Lego didn’t.

Also, given that the Russo’s have said the spoiler ban lifts on Monday, is that when we can start talking about the movie and sets they could’ve made openly? Or will we be waiting longer to openly mention spoilers? 

26 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Other toy companies revealed their Endgame spoiler products today, and there’s both a Funko POP! and Hasbro action figure of Rescue that’s perfectly accurate to the movie, so I think Lego just chose not to make her. If other toy companies got concept art of her it doesn’t make sense why Lego didn’t.

Also, given that the Russo’s have said the spoiler ban lifts on Monday, is that when we can start talking about the movie and sets they could’ve made openly? Or will we be waiting longer to openly mention spoilers? 

I would at least say that we can discuss potential LEGO worthy film events, but any important plot details that don't have anything to do with LEGO speculation should still be considered spoiler territory

A double pack of action figures (Iron Man and Rescue) was confirmed earlier, as well as Funko announcing a wave 2 of Endgame Pops, which include Rescue, Hulk from a certain scene, and an accurate Thor. I know Funko has really no limit to how much they can make, but I hope now that with all this extra merchandise released post movie, we could see another wave, hopefully later in the year. Considering how early the Far From Home sets released, there aren't to be any more sets (that we currently know of) released until December/January, so I do hope for at least three more sets, maybe around August time

With the succes of the Hall of Armor I'm thinking we might get more Iron-Man suit based sets. The set is already on backorder till june 10th

15 hours ago, ood0 said:

It's probably the blue suit again, the spider logo looks black.

Def the blue suit.

19 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

They reposted the fake Rescue figure and guessed that it would be in a Bricktober pack. So it's definitely not a reliable confirmation, just misguided speculation

So it's definitely fake.

8 hours ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Or a fake. 

Yeah, the only new print appears to be the second spider-mask, and the image is so blurry it could be the mighty micros flash head for all we know. 

@Guyon2002 Hopefully we get an extension if they do a second wave of endgame sets or something. I was going to buy another for space for some more suits, but you're right in that they could make another set of that type.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

11 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Hopefully we get an extension if they do a second wave of endgame sets or something. I was going to buy another for space for some more suits, but you're right in that they could make another set of that type.

They could even add Rescue in this set. Maybe they could do it somewhat the same as with the current set. Mark 2 for Iron Man, no suit for Iron Man 2, Striker for Iron Man 3 (since they already hinted at that figure), Rescue for Endgame and the mark 85 as the ''reused figure''. Maybe also replace the Outriders with casual Tony and Pepper and I'd definetely buy it.

13 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

They could even add Rescue in this set. Maybe they could do it somewhat the same as with the current set. Mark 2 for Iron Man, no suit for Iron Man 2, Striker for Iron Man 3 (since they already hinted at that figure), Rescue for Endgame and the mark 85 as the ''reused figure''. Maybe also replace the Outriders with casual Tony and Pepper and I'd definetely buy it.

I'd rather have the Mark 3 than the Mark 2. If you think about it, the Mark 1 was repurposed into the Iron Monger and the Mark 2 into War Machine Mark 1. As of the time of Iron Man 3 (when the Hall existed), the Mark 3 is the oldest Iron Man suit that still exists. 

But considering that I've recently added a section devoted to War Machine in my Hall, it could just be that I don't want too much silver/grey.