Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

37 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Does anybody else wish Lego actually made 10th anniversary MCU sets?

Not every movie, just 10 films. Such As:

Iron Man

Iron Man 2

Iron Man 3

Captain America

The Avengers

Thor

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Guardians of The Galaxy

Spiderman Homecoming

Note: GOTG had a set missing (prison breakout) anf homecoming missed the set with the vulture fight in the prom scene. Thor the Dark World sucks.

I'd at least like to see sets from the films that didn't get any (IM, IM2, Hulk, Thor1, Cap1, Cap2, Thor2) that way we could have most versions of the main heroes and villains. Then maybe a couple from other movies that should have been made (GotG prison breakout, Avengers vs the leviathan, Final battle of Endgame done right), and maybe if LEGO felt really generous we could have a bald Thanos

Since the Endgame wave I'm almost hoping for this theme to be canceled, come back after a couple of years and have the same quality as Harry Potter / Star Wars

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Since the Endgame wave I'm almost hoping for this theme to be canceled, come back after a couple of years and have the same quality as Star Wars

Yes, I too want fan favorite characters locked into $100+ sets exclusively. Leg printing is all that matters!

I really doubt the crappiness of the Endgame wave is Lego's fault. They work exclusively from concept art and I would imagine Marvel was especially tight lipped this time around. They had to work with what they were given, even if basically none of it is accurate.

21 minutes ago, Gremer2 said:

I really doubt the crappiness of the Endgame wave is Lego's fault. They work exclusively from concept art and I would imagine Marvel was especially tight lipped this time around. They had to work with what they were given, even if basically none of it is accurate.

I agree, but if they don’t produce a second wave that is accurate to the film, then that is their fault

1 hour ago, Gremer2 said:

I am pretty sure there was concept art for the regular suits. So the quantum suits are not a excuse.

Edited by HalfBloodPrince

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I agree, but if they don’t produce a second wave that is accurate to the film, then that is their fault

You realize that LEGO can't just produce any Marvel Super Heroes set that they want, right? That's not even remotely how licensed products work.

1 hour ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

I am pretty sure there was concept art for the regular suits. So the quantum suits are not a excuse.

Not necessarily. If TLG only got veeerry early concept art (which does seem to be the case), they still had a lot to work with. And even if there was early concept art for the normal suits, Marvel probably decided not to share that either.

Regards,

Mitch

3 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I'm not an expert on how this works, but I don't think they could do that unless Marvel wanted them to.

9 hours ago, Whovastron said:

Remember that despite no one in the general audience having heard of it, Guardians 1 still got a 3 set wave back in 2014. I expect we’ll see 3 sets for the eternals and 1 set for black widow. 

Yes but at least they had some somewhat popular characters/were in crossover series like annihilation/weren't as plain weird as the eternals. Also, guardians is fairly simple: outlaws/space defenders, where eternals is like "ancient beings that are basically gods that come to earth for the second coming type thing"

7 hours ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Does anybody else wish Lego actually made 10th anniversary MCU sets?

Not every movie, just 10 films. Such As:

Iron Man

Iron Man 2

Iron Man 3

Captain America

The Avengers

Thor

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Guardians of The Galaxy

Spiderman Homecoming

Note: GOTG had a set missing (prison breakout) anf homecoming missed the set with the vulture fight in the prom scene. Thor the Dark World sucks.

This list doesn't make sense to me, sorry. The "missing" sets of GOTG and homecoming aren't "missing", just never made, and personally I can't figure out what the build would be for either of them, besides MAYBE the control pod for GOTG.

Also your exclusion of the dark world based on your opinion (while a valid one to be sure) has no bearing on what they would do. Other than that, you have iron man 3 but not captain america 3, despite both getting sets previously. I think it's much more likely we'd either get one set for each film in phase_ for each wave, or a "greatest hits" type thing, or the most likely thing of it never happening due to lego not having the liscences for most of phase 1.

My idea was to do a Fury's Big Week set wave (Fury's Big Week is a week in the MCU where Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Ironman 2 and the ending of Captain America: The First Avenger all take place) and there would be one set per movie totaling four sets in the wave could be cool. I doubt it would happen exactly like this I am just begging for more MCU sets rather recycling unnecessary spiderman vehicles

Hi I want to make an accurate Captain Marvel from Endgame. Any suggestions as to what hair piece I should use.

Thanks

25 minutes ago, JediJosh said:

Hi I want to make an accurate Captain Marvel from Endgame. Any suggestions as to what hair piece I should use.

Thanks

I think Kevin's hair from the 2016 Ghostbusters Ecto-1 set looks pretty similar.

Hi everybody. I´m new in Eurobricks .

I was reading all of your replies and i think something. Everyone´s wanting for MCU 10 years sets. So, what´s the solution. In my Instagram (@nicolegoyus1419) with @CM4Sci , both are making ldd custom sets of  the movies , i I think 1 set per movie, so if you want and can help me, you´re welcome back.

1 hour ago, JediJosh said:

Thanks

I'm using captain america's hair from civil war/infinity war. Not the best fit but I had a few lying around and I think it looks nice.

In my custom I'm also using the 2019 captain marvel torso, along with the head from that set (expressionless side), and the legs from the homecoming spider man.

45 minutes ago, NicoLegoYus1419 said:

Hi everybody. I´m new in Eurobricks .

I was reading all of your replies and i think something. Everyone´s wanting for MCU 10 years sets. So, what´s the solution. In my Instagram (@nicolegoyus1419) with @CM4Sci , both are making ldd custom sets of  the movies , i I think 1 set per movie, so if you want and can help me, you´re welcome back.

I don't mean to be rude, but this kind of comes off as self-advertising to me as opposed to discussion on lego marvel 2019 sets. If not, sorry, but if so, there are better ways to do that.

14 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I'm using captain america's hair from civil war/infinity war. Not the best fit but I had a few lying around and I think it looks nice.

In my custom I'm also using the 2019 captain marvel torso, along with the head from that set (expressionless side), and the legs from the homecoming spider man.

I don't mean to be rude, but this kind of comes off as self-advertising to me as opposed to discussion on lego marvel 2019 sets. If not, sorry, but if so, there are better ways to do that.

Hello @Mandalorianknight, sorry if i was impolite, just to say I´m new  and I don´t have too much experience on this of the forums; I just wanted to say that if you want to see a What If lego produces this kind of sets.

Anyways, sorry bub.

Well, in regards to inaccuracy, at least the Golfcart of Doom isn’t alone.:poke:

While they are inaccurate, they are still good builds(sans the Compound, don’t have that one yet). I even liked the bike more than I did. It’s still way too big, normal for LEGO, and those shooters just make it looks strange. The Quinjet May be the best build & looking one of the bunch. War Machine Buster is awesome too, I like the little details. 

Most of all, happy to finally have a helmet for Cap. Gonna see how it looks on the u masked with hair minifig. 

7 hours ago, PickleManDan said:

I think Kevin's hair from the 2016 Ghostbusters Ecto-1 set looks pretty similar.

The hair from the Dog Show dude from one of the CMF series would probably work best:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor dog show lego

19 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Since the Endgame wave I'm almost hoping for this theme to be canceled, come back after a couple of years and have the same quality as Harry Potter / Star Wars

It would be nice if Marvel got the Star Wars treatment; constantly pumping out new waves 2-4 times a years, sometimes updating old sets, sometime creating brand new scenes, sometimes making stuff up entirely. It would be nice to see MCU/Marvel Comics sets on the same scale as Star Wars or DC Comics/Batman. Then perhaps the quality of the figures wouldn't be as huge of an issue because we'd eventually get a better version one day, or the sheer volume of figs/characters would be satisfying.

9 hours ago, JediJosh said:

Thanks

Jurassic World 2018 Owen hair

10 hours ago, PickleManDan said:

9 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

The hair from the Dog Show dude from one of the CMF series would probably work best:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor dog show lego

1 hour ago, legoSDR said:

Jurassic World 2018 Owen hair

Thank you for your help

19 hours ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Lego aren’t the only ones to not make the regular suits. Hasbro have almost exclusively made the Quantum Realm suits for their initial action figures. Even in the legends line. Marvel just wanted to use those suits in merchandising. Even regular Thor is in the QR suit in the action figures

I could see the Bricktober pack for this year, if we even get one, being Marvel Stud10s 10 year anniversary pack like the Avengers Tower promo. Maybe giving us Zemo, Ego, and any other characters we may not have gotten.

2 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

I could see the Bricktober pack for this year, if we even get one, being Marvel Stud10s 10 year anniversary pack like the Avengers Tower promo. Maybe giving us Zemo, Ego, and any other characters we may not have gotten.

Last year was the 10th anniversary.

Is this mini build new? FFA9-D6-F8-74-DD-4-DD5-9240-B40158-FB630

It’s for a toys r us promo.

Edited by Merch

8 hours ago, Whovastron said:

Lego aren’t the only ones to not make the regular suits. Hasbro have almost exclusively made the Quantum Realm suits for their initial action figures. Even in the legends line. Marvel just wanted to use those suits in merchandising. Even regular Thor is in the QR suit in the action figures

Yeah, marvel just wanted to preserve surprise and destroyed accuracy as a result.

7 minutes ago, Merch said:

Is this mini build new? 

It’s for a toys r us promo.

it's a strange day for a marvel promo as opposed to star wars but I believe it's new. And it looks awesome.