Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

1 hour ago, Legocity2713 said:
The Captain Marvel Lego Store poster a few people were talking about a few weeks ago has been revealed

It looks like something a knockoff company would produce

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

It looks like something a knockoff company would produce

I don't want to go on legoleaks to check, is it that bad though? Ouch.

For the iron man collecters, if i want to use that QR war machine helmet, should i display it on the quantum suit, on a purist custom, or just as a helmet on a workbench?

11 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

For the iron man collecters, if i want to use that QR war machine helmet, should i display it on the quantum suit, on a purist custom, or just as a helmet on a workbench?

What do you want to use it for?

If you mean for display alongside the other War Machine suits, I'm using the minifig with the quantum suit for now. In the trailer we see War Machine suited up in what appears to be his typical armor with a quantum paint job along the other Avengers, including Tony, in their quantum suits, so this minifig might end up being the closest we get to a complete version of this armor.

Obviously this could change once the film is released, as the Russo brothers have been known to alter character appearances in the trailers to avoid spoilers. (Thor with/without an eyepatch, Hulk rather than the Hulkbuster in Wakanda.)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Avengers-Infinity-War-Thanos-Infinity-Gauntlet-Black-Order-four-Outriders-/233199400497?_trksid=p2501496.m43663.l44720&nordt=true&rt=nc 

Just pulled the trigger on this. Do you guys think they’re real?

Cull Obsidian’s hammers have the LEGO logo on them if you zoom in on the desktop. Just spent a lot of time comparing them to the official and knockoff versions. They seem real but I’m not sure. Price was pretty low for what you get but very fair.

Edited by Legocity2713

4 hours ago, Warbinator said:

What do you want to use it for?

If you mean for display alongside the other War Machine suits, I'm using the minifig with the quantum suit for now. In the trailer we see War Machine suited up in what appears to be his typical armor with a quantum paint job along the other Avengers, including Tony, in their quantum suits, so this minifig might end up being the closest we get to a complete version of this armor.

Obviously this could change once the film is released, as the Russo brothers have been known to alter character appearances in the trailers to avoid spoilers. (Thor with/without an eyepatch, Hulk rather than the Hulkbuster in Wakanda.)

That seems like a good idea to keep the QR suit. I'll either do that or use the gunmetal batman armor from BVS and some war-machine looking arms and legs.

@Falconfan1414 Walmart's always been good to me, I found a box of iron man and dum-e for $3 each instead of $3.99, which was great.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

Just now, Mandalorianknight said:

That seems like a good idea to keep the QR suit. I'll either do that or use the gunmetal batman armor from BVS and some war-machine looking arms and legs.

So I took a closer look at the trailers and two suits are shown, one which is the Mk 4 War Machine suit from Infinity War and the other is new. It's the new one that gets the paint job to look like the other Quantum Realm suits, but there are a couple of shots where you can see the unpainted version of it. You can tell the difference between them because the Mk 4 has a 5-sided arc reactor while the QR/Mk 5 has a six-sided reactor like the Mk3 did. If you want to build a purist War Machine Mk 5, you might consider using the QR helmet with the Mk 3 chest and a different set of legs.

9 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Avengers-Infinity-War-Thanos-Infinity-Gauntlet-Black-Order-four-Outriders-/233199400497?_trksid=p2501496.m43663.l44720&nordt=true&rt=nc 

Cull Obsidian’s hammers have the LEGO logo on them if you zoom in on the desktop. Just spent a lot of time comparing them to the official and knockoff versions. They seem real but I’m not sure. Price was pretty low for what you get but very fair.

If it's WYSIWYG then it's definitely a steal price. Complete Thanos team pack with couple more Outriders. Lucky person who bought it. 

No question about the figs in the picture they are real. But if it's shipping is it gonna be the figs inside the package?

11 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

If you're gonna display it with the team then it's fine. But if it's something like in Hall of Armor, I won't be using either War Machine or Ironman QRS in Hall of Armor. Maybe they are just recolored version of a certain suit but still it won't look good, probably in a different chamber but not with the main Hall of Armor. 

15 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

This seller has only 170 rating but only 2 as a seller and both from over a year ago. So no sales track record. Prices seem too good to be true but you never know.

Just to mention to anyone in the UK still looking for the Bricktober Pack,

Hamley’s have them available in-store with purchases of any Lego of £50 or more. Not available for individual purchase.

This is certainly true of the Regent’s Street store in London as I am just back from there. Not sure about other locations.

1 hour ago, linnormlord said:

This seller has only 170 rating but only 2 as a seller and both from over a year ago. So no sales track record. Prices seem too good to be true but you never know.

Yeah, the rating kind of worries me. At least its backed by ebay’s money back guarantee (knowing them something will go wrong there). And yes its WYSIWYG, the condition is used but “like new” so we’ll see. In any case, thanks for the responses. Fingers crossed.

18 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I’m always leaning towards putting it on a workbench but a purist custom is good too using some of the other War Machine armors and mixing them perhaps.

Yeah, been online since 2 this morning waiting to complete my purchase :( Refreshing my browser every 30 minutes or so to see when it is resolved. Don't care much for the poster.

On a side note, only 126 hours until I see Endgame :)

45 minutes ago, Pchan1983 said:

Avengers Tower promo is now live.  But AUS & NZ version has a slight glitch at the moment =(

lets hope they fix it soon.

@Lionbear8 I have a sneaky suspicion that it won't be resolved until the Easter promo ends.

Please feedback here if you manage to get it. Really hoping to secure one, and not have to BrickLink it like most specials and polybags

7 minutes ago, The NexoNinja402 said:

if they do a 2019 endgame bricktober, i would love a scale suit cap, white armor valkyrie, ronin and rescue 

Same - also wouldn't be too upset if they did a Batman one with figures that haven't been released yet.

21 minutes ago, The NexoNinja402 said:

if they do a 2019 endgame bricktober, i would love a scale suit cap, white armor valkyrie, ronin and rescue 

Scale cap, Rescue, and ronin are a must, but I would say a thanos minifigure or black widow's endgame outfit might be better then valkyrie. Ironic how 3-5 needed characters never made it in, yet we got QR everyone, 7 outriders, and an inaccurate hulk.

9 minutes ago, ApocSlay said:

Same - also wouldn't be too upset if they did a Batman one with figures that haven't been released yet.

I made a QR batman out of a spare QR iron man and am displaying him alongside my avengers as a joke.

9 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

lets hope they fix it soon.

looks like the fix is to remove it from AUS & NZ shop@home =(  I no longer see the Free exclusive Avengers Tower banner anymore.

Added the Quinjet and Guardians Ship polybag to get the order over £75 but the Tower wasn’t getting added to the basket, seems some of the key rings and the polybag are not classed as Marvel Superhero items even though they should be so they had to order the Tower separately for me, one day their site will work correctly when these promos go live.

@Pchan1983

I rang to see if I could get it via telephone order, but was told that it has been postponed until an unknown date at this stage. They have had the go-live advertised as today a few times this week, but it disappeared an hour or so later each time - just to reappear again.

I want to get a figurine or a set with a man noir spider. There is official information on this topic, anyone in the know?

24 minutes ago, Liam9653 said:

I want to get a figurine or a set with a man noir spider. There is official information on this topic, anyone in the know?

There is no Spider-Man Noir coming as far as we know. Your sentence is pretty messy, are you using a translator? 

I hope the Avengers Tower promo is still available once the FFH sets hit s@h :oh3: Is the alleged release date of April 22nd still plausible?