Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Same ''fans'' are posting massive Endgame spoilers on Twitter and Instagram! Beware of spoilers!

I muted 96 words on Twitter ?

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Same ''fans'' are posting massive Endgame spoilers on Twitter and Instagram! Beware of spoilers!

That footage actually made me more hyped than any of the trailers, so yeah. Plus, it's spoilery but there's no context so it's not as bad.

Spoilers regarding accuracy of Thor & Hulk as per the leaked footage;

So far it appears that the QRS/ATS are very briefly included and may not feature in the film for more than a few minutes.

2 hours ago, ood0 said:

That footage actually made me more hyped than any of the trailers, so yeah. Plus, it's spoilery but there's no context so it's not as bad.

Some of the footage leaked is incredibly spoiler heavy even without context, would advise people to avoid the internet entirely at this stage up until you have seen the film if you want to avoid getting spoiled.

2 hours ago, ood0 said:

Same atleast it doesn't show major deaths. 

2 hours ago, Scarilian said:

So far it appears that the QRS/ATS are very briefly included and may not feature in the film for more than a few minutes.

I hope they will revisit the Avengers: Endgame for a couple minifigs. Probably not anytime soon but those suits deserves to be done in minifigure form. 

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I hope they will revisit the Avengers: Endgame for a couple minifigs. Probably not anytime soon but those suits deserves to be done in minifigure form. 

Agreed, definitely would like at least an additional set with updates for several of the characters.

So basically for all those on Instagram, if you seek Lego leaks, don't search up any of the hashtags

For the record--this is not the thread for Spoilers.

Do not post spoilers in this thread (warning about them, I have no problem with FYI). We are all superhero fans, and presumably we all like not having our monumental film moments ruined, so please do not discuss spoilers for Endgame here. Spoiling Superhero films in the Licensed Forum is a capital offence, don't try me. 

Personally, I'm going to be really upset if my film experience is spoiled by posts in this thread--as a moderator I have to read said posts before I can edit/remove them from public view (that's why dancing baby Groot means nothing to me!). Let's all also be considerate of the members and many many guests who glance over into this thread not knowing what horrors they might glance upon. 

PSA Note: I am considering temporarily closing this thread for release weekend, roughly 4/25 to say late 4/28. We all know the Lego Endgame sets are, as can be generously described--barely--accurate, so I can only assume that this thread will just go immediately off the rails with film discussion directly. The Licensed staff are not going to be able to police this thread 24/7 just to filter out the many Endgame off-topic discussions. If you want to discuss the film, use the appropriate thread (at your peril). I'll have more announcements regarding this shortly. :thumbup:    

16 minutes ago, Captain Nemo said:

PSA Note: I am considering temporarily closing this thread for release weekend, roughly 4/25 to say late 4/28. We all know the Lego Endgame sets are, as can be generously described--barely--accurate, so I can only assume that this thread will just go immediately off the rails with film discussion directly. The Licensed staff are not going to be able to police this thread 24/7 just to filter out the many Endgame off-topic discussions. If you want to discuss the film, use the appropriate thread (at your peril). I'll have more announcements regarding this shortly. :thumbup:    

I completely support this, closing down this thread for some time will be good for everyone. But as a lot of countries are getting the movie the 24th I'd recommend closing it from the 24th till the 28th. 

5 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Some of the footage leaked is incredibly spoiler heavy even without context, would advise people to avoid the internet entirely at this stage up until you have seen the film if you want to avoid getting spoiled.

Yeah, I saw a few things too, I was SO pissed off about it. Won't be Instagramming anymore till I've seen Endgame.
I know it's just 'out of context' pictures, but some say enough already and I even avoid trailers so far. That's how little I want to know beforehand...

3 hours ago, Captain Nemo said:

Do not post spoilers in this thread (warning about them, I have no problem with FYI). We are all superhero fans, and presumably we all like not having our monumental film moments ruined, so please do not discuss spoilers for Endgame here. Spoiling Superhero films in the Licensed Forum is a capital offence, don't try me. 

Personally, I'm going to be really upset if my film experience is spoiled by posts in this thread--as a moderator I have to read said posts before I can edit/remove them from public view (that's why dancing baby Groot means nothing to me!). Let's all also be considerate of the members and many many guests who glance over into this thread not knowing what horrors they might glance upon. 

I support this as well! Thank you.

Regards,
Mitch

Just a heads up; the instagram hashtags are being missused and people are posting Avengers: Endgame Spoilers including leaked scenes.

So you might wanna stay clear of looking for LEGO leaks if you intend on seeing the movie spoiler free.

I'll myself will be staying clear of even Eurobricks. While I have complete faith in the mods, there are still plenty of sad little a**holes who get off on ruining things for everbody, and the mods can't remove every single one of their posts before they possibly ruin it for somebody.

My personal suggestion is that you stay clear of this sub until you've seen the movie, and to the mods I might suggest of locking this thread for a week before international release.

All my best to ya'll.

Edited by Alegrispa

15 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

10 hours ago, Scarilian said:

9 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

So basically for all those on Instagram, if you seek Lego leaks, don't search up any of the hashtags

Yup. I shut down more social media entirely ( no more looking at instagram, snapchat, etc.) until i see the movie, and I'm only clicking on news articles I trust and browsing youtube through the "subscribed" feed. I learned my lesson after going on #legoleaks today, clicked out so fast the only thing i remember is not a spoiler, but I can confirm it's flooded with them. Be careful out there guys. Edit: taking alegrispa's advice and staying off this thread, and maybe eurobricks as a whole, until i see the movie. Time to go back to doing whatever people did before the internet. 

8 hours ago, Captain Nemo said:

That sounds like a good idea.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

Im sorry for randomly putting this out there but, I was scrolling through the lego shop website and I could not help but notice the lego city police station set 60141 has 894 pieces, coming at 99.99 dollars, while the Avengers Compound is only 699 pieces coming in at 99.99 dollars as well. What is that about and I must say the police station looks prominently better than the Avengers Compound. Now I know big figs are in the set but no way that is the reason why. Any thoughts?

43 minutes ago, mgetz said:

Im sorry for randomly putting this out there but, I was scrolling through the lego shop website and I could not help but notice the lego city police station set 60141 has 894 pieces, coming at 99.99 dollars, while the Avengers Compound is only 699 pieces coming in at 99.99 dollars as well. What is that about and I must say the police station looks prominently better than the Avengers Compound. Now I know big figs are in the set but no way that is the reason why. Any thoughts?

The cost of the Disney/Marvel licence will sap a truckload from the budget. Bigfigs do cost a fair amount, and two of them will bump up the price to a degree.

54 minutes ago, mgetz said:

Now I know big figs are in the set but no way that is the reason why. Any thoughts?

No need to apologise.

The big figs take up most the price point - while the attempt to appeal to a wider demographic of ages has resulted in a simplified design where allocation of pieces was moved to vehicles in the hopes of generating more interest. In essence the allocation of pieces was designed to make more builds/vehicles and if it was more focused then we'd have gotten something akin to 76038; Attack on Avengers Tower. Unique printing is also probably a factor in these things along with the decision to include the Gauntlet piece, extra Infinity Stones and the license fee bumping the price a bit.

Comparing to another scenario with two big figs;
76078: Hulk vs. Red Hulk is 375 pieces for $59.99
76131: Avengers Compound Battle is 699 pieces for $99.99

So the difference in pricing is not actually that bad, it's more that the figures and the build of the rest of the set does not really justify the pricing.

13 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

I still don’t like the fact that we didn’t get a professor hulk big-fig, Ronin, or a scale suit Cap.

Ronin's not too hard to make, but if we could just have had a print of the scale cap torso and professor hulk, I would be much happier with this wave. 

With any luck, Lego will redeem themselves with a Avengers: Endgame Bricktober Pack (is Bricktober even happening this year?)

The only character I'm desperate for is Scale-Suit Cap

On 4/8/2019 at 11:54 PM, Guyon2002 said:

You can't get them anymore. Your only chance is through either Ebay or Bricklink, but you'll have to pay the big bucks if you want to get it

I got mine for $45

7 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Comparing to another scenario with two big figs;
76078: Hulk vs. Red Hulk is 375 pieces for $59.99
76131: Avengers Compound Battle is 699 pieces for $99.99

That set also had the chunky space wheels and the digger bucket which would skew the price per piece. Weird set that one. Let’s target the younger kids while at the same time let’s give parents a mild coronary when they get to the till. I know that’s business in general but it was so obvious with that one.

I think I might just replace the legs for pearl gold legs. That might look good enough for me.
Have to get my hands on a single Mk85 though, they're still somewhat pricey. Chances are price won't drop much, though, I'm afraid...

Regards,
Mitch