Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

13 hours ago, HarryVader said:

With the Marvel Studios Disney Plus TV shows coming out, do you guys think we’ll get sets based on those shows?

We might. Lego/Disney might need something to hold us over till the next big series. 

25 minutes ago, HawkLord said:

We might. Lego/Disney might need something to hold us over till the next big series. 

You have a point. Next year, I believe there's only going to be two MCU movies? Black Widow and Eternals? I find it hard to imagine more than one or two sets each, if any, about those movies. So either we'll see a bunch more comics/TV series sets (loosely speaking, looking at this year's Spider-Man sets) or, possibly more likely, sets based on Disney+.

25 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

You have a point. Next year, I believe there's only going to be two MCU movies? Black Widow and Eternals? I find it hard to imagine more than one or two sets each, if any, about those movies. So either we'll see a bunch more comics/TV series sets (loosely speaking, looking at this year's Spider-Man sets) or, possibly more likely, sets based on Disney+.

I think just the two movies, yes. I don’t even know if BW has started shooting yet. 

With Disney really pushing their streaming service, I think we’ll see a lot of product tie-ins. 

9 hours ago, HawkLord said:

I think just the two movies, yes. I don’t even know if BW has started shooting yet. 

With Disney really pushing their streaming service, I think we’ll see a lot of product tie-ins. 

I think there was a rumor that The Mandalorian will get a Lego tie-in? So there is hope for Marvel tie-ins too?

1 hour ago, HarryVader said:

I think there was a rumor that The Mandalorian will get a Lego tie-in? So there is hope for Marvel tie-ins too?

Honestly I'd be more interested in getting more comic sets than Disney+ tie-ins. Disney owns the full rights to the X-Men now, maybe we can get some more sets based off them.

52 minutes ago, shadefoundry said:

Honestly I'd be more interested in getting more comic sets than Disney+ tie-ins. Disney owns the full rights to the X-Men now, maybe we can get some more sets based off them.

Disney have always had the toy rights to the X-men so if they wanted too, could have always been making Lego X-men sets. The reason they didn't (other than 2014) was because they didn't want to promote someone else movies as they didn't have the film rights to them. Now they have the film rights I think we will definitely see Lego X-men sets within the next 2-5 years.

The same goes with the Fantastic Four

Edited by JediJosh

Tony made some update for his suits.

Now he became problematic because of his OC traits.

Tony being OC.. can't find a purist replacement for "Bones" Mark 41 arms.

Can't find anything to swap for Bones.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Tony made some update for his suits.

Can't find anything to swap for Bones.

Those look pretty great, what arms did you use for each?

10 minutes ago, shadefoundry said:

Those look pretty great, what arms did you use for each?

Mark 1 - Tin Man (Lego Movie cms)

Mark 5 - Silver Centurion

And thanks! 

43 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Mark 1 - Tin Man (Lego Movie cms)

Mark 5 - Silver Centurion

And thanks!

Welp, guess I'm going to mastermind to feel out yet another Wizard of Oz minifig to gut for parts.

3 hours ago, shadefoundry said:

Honestly I wouldn't expect new X-men sets in 2020, too soon. It takes more than a year to design set from scratch, and Disney just got X-men rights back. Also it's important to consider whether they even see a reason to promote this characters as they probably won't be in movies for 3-4 years at best. So we could possibly get 1 or 2 small sets in 21, but nothing big like X-mansion UCS till they appear in MCU movie.

15 minutes ago, shadefoundry said:

Welp, guess I'm going to mastermind to feel out yet another Wizard of Oz minifig to gut for parts.

It really works. And yes, you need to! 

1 hour ago, benderisgreat said:

Honestly I wouldn't expect new X-men sets in 2020, too soon. It takes more than a year to design set from scratch, and Disney just got X-men rights back. Also it's important to consider whether they even see a reason to promote this characters as they probably won't be in movies for 3-4 years at best. So we could possibly get 1 or 2 small sets in 21, but nothing big like X-mansion UCS till they appear in MCU movie.

Disney have always had the X-men toy rights, so you never know there could already be lego sets that's have been designed in the past that could now get used or something. I agree with you that I don't think we will see any next year but I think within the next 5 years we will.

Edited by JediJosh

maxresdefault.jpgI was Just browsing on my Xbox for some new games.

The Lego game has a suit called iron man 2020, looks awesome, will we ever get it as a Minifig?

Edited by Xander Strange

28 minutes ago, Xander Strange said:

I was Just browsing on my Xbox for some new games.

The Lego game has a suit called iron man 2020, looks awesome, will we ever get it as a Minifig?

It could happen. But the lego games have absolute tons of unreleased Iron-Man armors

18 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

It could happen. But the lego games have absolute tons of unreleased Iron-Man armors

True, we're missing alot Ironman alone. 

On 4/12/2019 at 8:55 AM, HarryVader said:

With the Marvel Studios Disney Plus TV shows coming out, do you guys think we’ll get sets based on those shows?

Personally, I'm hoping that we'll be seeing indirect, comic-based tie-in sets for those shows instead. :shrug_oh_well:

19 hours ago, shadefoundry said:

Honestly I'd be more interested in getting more comic sets than Disney+ tie-ins.

Like I'd suggested above, such can be both instead. :wink:

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Personally, I'm hoping that we'll be seeing indirect, comic-based tie-in sets for those shows instead. :shrug_oh_well:

This would probably be the best of both worlds, especially since the MCU's character designs are getting increasingly comicy. Something like a better-scaled Rhino mech similar to the look from the Ultimate comics, with Spider-Man, Hawkeye and Kate Bishop would make for a pretty sweet $20 set imho.

I'm still waiting for PS4 Spider-Man sets. Even though that is very unlikely to happen the designs for some of the characters (especially villains) are the best renditions to date!

Just wanna share my of official Iron man/ Tony Stark minifigure. I'm missing Mark 8 from GWP - Avengers Tower and currently working on Mark 38 - IGOR. 

All of my Ironman suits - I'm missing Mark 8 from the new GWP Avengers Tower (currently working on Mark 38 - IGOR)

PS. I don't have NYTF :cry_sad:

On 4/12/2019 at 10:55 PM, HawkLord said:

I think so as well. Black widow probably won't get more then 1 or 2 sets, since the only times we ever really got a wave with more than 2 sets for solo movies were iron man 3 and civil war, which had most avengers in it anyway.  And i think that the eternals might not get many either, as it's a completely new cast of characters and seems like a risky move to make a ton of sets for. (although we did get GOTG sets) Even if both movies get a wave, we'll see something from each series, even if it's just a polybag of kate bishop, or a spiderman set with the scarlet witch design from wandavision.

22 hours ago, shadefoundry said:

I think that could be cool, but without a movie/tv show presence they might not sell too well unless it's really well known ones like wolvierine and deadpool, and we apparently can't have deadpool. As much as i want to see minifigures of colossus and shatterstar and the like, I'm not sure we'll get anyone but wolvierne and the original team until they appear in the MCU.

15 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Just wanna share my of official Iron man/ Tony Stark minifigure. I'm missing Mark 8 from GWP - Avengers Tower and currently working on Mark 38 - IGOR. 

PS. I don't have NYTF :cry_sad:

Cool that you got most of them, I only have enough to fill 2 rows, including War machines and QR iron man. I'm missing most of the earlier ones and the space/sea ones.

NYTF only had 125 made, right? Only 125 of us can have the true full hall of armor lol. 

17 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Cool that you got most of them, I only have enough to fill 2 rows, including War machines and QR iron man. I'm missing most of the earlier ones and the space/sea ones.

NYTF only had 125 made, right? Only 125 of us can have the true full hall of armor lol. 

I didn't include Rhodey's armor/suit as I won't be putting it on the HOA because it's on my main Avengers display. 

Yeah, was lucky enough to have all of them. I'm a fan of Spidey but Iron man has a special place in my heart too. And I'm hoping LEGO will give us more suits in the future.

Luckily, the design of NYTF is not within the MCU, It'll be a forever dilemma for me if ever. Also if you're a completionist, you can buy this custom printed 2012 NYTF Iron man. I don't think there is one official for sale coz' everyone wants to keep their copies.