Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

16 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I thought his sword was double-bladed in the movie? At least in the funkos it is.

It is indeed a double-bladed sword, perfectly balanced, as all things should be...

12 hours ago, Afolkingdom said:

Has anyone found the Iron Man Poly at Walmart in the US. Thebrickfan is reporting it is there...

No luck at mine. They always have a good selection of polybags...but no Iron Man yet. They had SW & Minecraft, so they definitely have the newer stock. 

9 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The Quinjet is a really great set! I just wish it had wheels on the bottom but that’s not too hard to add. I love it when ships have so much interior space, although I think the first Milano is still my favorite. 

While I don’t have the Quinjet yet I will completely agree on with the Milano. It is one of the few Superheroes sets that hasn’t been taken apart since I first built them. 

4 hours ago, Scarilian said:

It is indeed a double-bladed sword, perfectly balanced, as all things should be...

Thanks. It's an interesting shape, might try to make it after my endgame moc, hulk/war machine buster pods, igor pod, that SW lego ideas contest, geez im busy.

15 minutes ago, Vindicare said:

No luck at mine. They always have a good selection of polybags...but no Iron Man yet. They had SW & Minecraft, so they definitely have the newer stock. 

While I don’t have the Quinjet yet I will completely agree on with the Milano. It is one of the few Superheroes sets that hasn’t been taken apart since I first built them. 

Idk, always loved the 3rd quinjet for everything but interior, I think this one's got the best interior though.

10 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I like that JANG figured out to put the tricycle inside with the turret inside too.

J2G said you can't fit both of them which doesn't make sense.

Also just to point out, that this is the only Quinjet that the building technique for the cockpit isn't just attached with the main body, it's all one solid build.

I have no clue why he couldn’t fit both in at the same time. It’s quite easy, just make sure the big center wheel is at the front of the Quinjet (roll the trike up the ramp backwards so when it comes out of the jet it’s coming out forwards), and then the turret will easily fit inside as well. 

So I finally got the Hall of Armour today. Cap's Bike too. (I would have preferred to get the War Machine Buster, but Kmart's retail price for the Buster is the same as Target's 'on sale' price, while the Hall and Bike are both less expensive at 20% off Target than at Kmart, so I prioritised the Bike. Probably won't get around to getting the Buster for another month or so.)

I immediately set about finishing up my custom Hall of Armour and fixing up Igor (which also turned out nicely, personally, even if he is even taller than I expected) using the parts from that set, and now that I'm just about done, I really want to show everyone on here . . so how exactly do I put up pictures such that they actually appear on the site, and not just as links to Imgur or something like that? Anyone got advice?

58 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

So I finally got the Hall of Armour today. Cap's Bike too. (I would have preferred to get the War Machine Buster, but Kmart's retail price for the Buster is the same as Target's 'on sale' price, while the Hall and Bike are both less expensive at 20% off Target than at Kmart, so I prioritised the Bike. Probably won't get around to getting the Buster for another month or so.)

I immediately set about finishing up my custom Hall of Armour and fixing up Igor (which also turned out nicely, personally, even if he is even taller than I expected) using the parts from that set, and now that I'm just about done, I really want to show everyone on here . . so how exactly do I put up pictures such that they actually appear on the site, and not just as links to Imgur or something like that? Anyone got advice?

Upload it on Flickr, Instagram then get the copy the link & paste it here. That should do the trick.

1 hour ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Maybe post it on Instagram or Flickr and put the link here

Edit: damn, @SpiderJazz beat me to it

Edited by Guyon2002

12 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Lol, this made my day! 

But seriously, if you add another blade instead of cone piece on a handle it will be kinda accurate. Well as accurate as you can get with LEGO.

42 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Lol, this made my day! 

But seriously, if you add another blade instead of cone piece on a handle it will be kinda accurate. Well as accurate as you can get with LEGO.

Too big.

3 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Lol, this made my day! 

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Too big.

I was thinking the same thing about it being too big. But that would be cool.

16 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Which makes it even more curious that they gave him a hammer in the compound set considering all other toy companies have given him the double-sided sword that we see in the trailer.

7 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

How? Doesn't it go live on the 19th?

I live in South Africa and our GWP went live on the 1st of April.

13 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

I live in South Africa and our GWP went live on the 1st of April.

Congrats buddy! Can you take photos of that tower? As well as the minifigure, now you can answer the question if it's Mark 7 or Mark 43.

26 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Congrats buddy! Can you take photos of that tower? As well as the minifigure, now you can answer the question if it's Mark 7 or Mark 43.

OMG SpiderJazz just congratulated me!!! i feel honored :grin_wub:

I seem to be having some issues with loading photos....

https://www.instagram.com/stories/busterbrick/

only way i could manage to load pics...

16 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

OMG SpiderJazz just congratulated me!!! i feel honored :grin_wub:

Phew, I'm no one. I envy you for having it already. I need to wait couple more days til I get mine. Hyped!!

Also, US folks here's a great news for you:

GWP - US FOLKS

VIP members also get Lego Captain Marvel posters (there’s 3 total types) on those dates.

Now if only I didn’t already get all the Endgame sets...

Edited by legozebra

16 minutes ago, legozebra said:

VIP members also get Lego Captain Marvel posters (there’s 3 total types) on those dates.

You can always get multiples of Hall of armor :wink:

1 hour ago, legozebra said:

If you wait three days, the Far From Home sets will release. Meanwhile us in Australia have no luck as usual . . -.-

55 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

If you wait three days, the Far From Home sets will release. Meanwhile us in Australia have no luck as usual . . -.-

Oh, good point! Thanks for the heads up.

1 hour ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

But the problem is, 3 days is alot if you only have 3000 per country (as for China LCS) 

I don't know if that is real but it's very limited.

9 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Too big.

yeah i think there's got to be a better way, but can't think of anything yet.

6 hours ago, ToaDraco said:

Which makes it even more curious that they gave him a hammer in the compound set considering all other toy companies have given him the double-sided sword that we see in the trailer.

Maybe they didn't want to make new molds and just kind of gave up. They had no qualms about giving us the butterknife last year.