Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

6 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Most of the time they do one GWP per household

That has been stated on their website for some time, but I have gotten multiple promos on several occasions in the past. I have always waited for the first order to ship before placing the next order though. They may have started enforcing that rule since then, so no guarantees it still works...

Man that new trailer makes me wish that we actually got regular suits, (and War Machine in a wide-release set instead of a pack that hardly anyone got and is worth $80)

1 hour ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Man that new trailer makes me wish that we actually got regular suits, (and War Machine in a wide-release set instead of a pack that hardly anyone got and is worth $80)

It's kinda funny to me that we went the first five years in the Marvel theme only getting two variants of War Machine (one of which wasn't even in the movie) and the rare Iron Patriot, and now that they've finally started giving War Machine all these new armors LEGO for whatever reason haven't given War Machine more figures. War Machine has gotten more new armors in the last two or three years than in all the previous years combined, I think.

Hall Of Armour fun facts;

• Each set can be altered to make 7 complete pods + 2 additional pods (lacking the slope pieces) for a total of 9 pods per set
  • 16 Pods makes a complete circle
  • Bag 4 entirely devoted to Igor build and an Outrider

Waiting on more Iron Man stuff to arrive, but i'm fairly pleased with how the set turned out. It was definitely not worth the full price, but on the bright side will have a lot of storage for suits.

3 hours ago, TakeaBrick said:

"We already know that there will be a large scale LEGO Marvel Avenger D2C set coming in April "

http://www.brickfinder.net/2019/03/09/lego-avengers-tower-40334-gwp/

It is already April and we still got no words from this. So is the info incorrect? Can someone please confirm this? I don't wanna get my hopes up.

Unfortunately this appears to be a rumor with no substance to it. It is unlikely there will be anything else from endgame.

I bought two Hall of Armor sets and have stacked them on top of each other to create an amazing display for all the Lego Iron Man suits! I may get a third one for the War Machine suits plus the comic ones. 

14 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Either way, I'm excited to see this Buster in the film, I'm gonna do the same changes/modifications with what I did with those 2 Hulkbuster I posted. 

I give it even odds that it doesn't appear in the movie at all.  But if it does, my current bet is that it was intended to be a normal-sized variant of the Infinity War 004, and that it's portrayed as a giant mech because of Ant-Man size-changing stuff.

The stickers and prints are all derived from the 004 design.

14 minutes ago, N_Cat said:

I give it even odds that it doesn't appear in the movie at all.  But if it does, my current bet is that it was intended to be a normal-sized variant of the Infinity War 004, and that it's portrayed as a giant mech because of Ant-Man size-changing stuff.

But it has 004.5 sticker, Lego won't be stupid in making a Buster suit that won't even exist in the movie, film is around the corner. I'm seeing in on the 24th morning, Philippines is ahead of time from US, so I'm gonna watch it 1 day and half earlier than usual. Will confirm it here. :wink:

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:

It was definitely not worth the full price, but on the bright side will have a lot of storage for suits.

I'm not sure what to do. Because it doesn't look a good price per part ratio to me, but i don't wan't to miss out, waiting for a nice discount.. Retail in the Netherlands is 65 euro's (~73$)..

15 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

But it has 004.5 sticker, Lego won't be stupid in making a Buster suit that won't even exist in the movie, film is around the corner. I'm seeing in on the 24th morning, Philippines is ahead of time from US, so I'm gonna watch it 1 day and half earlier than usual. Will confirm it here. :wink:

Just please use a spoiler tag lmao 

5 hours ago, The NexoNinja402 said:

looking at the first look trailer, maybe they'll turn the benatar into the quinjet

I was kind of thinking the same thing. That would be pretty cool too.

4 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Unfortunately this appears to be a rumor with no substance to it. It is unlikely there will be anything else from endgame.

"It is unlikely there will be anything else from endgame."    What !? We got 6 sets from Infinity War. Given than Endgame is probably the biggest MCU movie of all times, you are telling me LEGO is too chicken to go for at least 6 sets for this movie? What a shame on LEGO. 

At least give us a second wave with at least two more sets...

3 hours ago, N_Cat said:

It says 4.5, it can't be the 4 suit scaled up. Also, it would make no sense for outriders to be at that scale, and the suit doesn't resemble the mk 4 in the slightest, the mk 4 was mostly black.

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yeah, I do have my doubts about the accuracy. Best i can guess (no spoilers just my thoughts), the basic sets are accurate, but the trike in the quinjet is made up, cap's bike is upscaled, and the QR suits only appear alongside the quinjet and/or compound. Also the compound is inaccurate, unless they use the reality stone to change it into a police station in endgame:head_back:. Hope you like endgame, I'm seeing it the 27th at 5pm. Movie theatre sites crashed under the amount of people and it took hours to get tickets.

Just now, TakeaBrick said:

"It is unlikely there will be anything else from endgame."    What !? We got 6 sets from Infinity War. Given than Endgame is probably the biggest MCU movie of all times, you are telling me LEGO is too chicken to go for at least 6 sets for this movie? What a shame on LEGO. 

At least give us a second wave with at least two more sets...

I'm not the head of lego, I wish there were more too. We get 5 sets, the polybag, and that "minifigure library" thing. I'd love more sets, especially with all the figures we're missing, but it appears that lego is either done or keeping some serious secrets under wraps.

6 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I bought two Hall of Armor sets and have stacked them on top of each other to create an amazing display for all the Lego Iron Man suits! I may get a third one for the War Machine suits plus the comic ones. 

I did the exact same thing. It fits all movie suits perfectly! Love the look of one on top of another.

2 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Yeah, I do have my doubts about the accuracy. Best i can guess (no spoilers just my thoughts), the basic sets are accurate, but the trike in the quinjet is made up, cap's bike is upscaled, and the QR suits only appear alongside the quinjet and/or compound. Also the compound is inaccurate, unless they use the reality stone to change it into a police station in endgame:head_back:. Hope you like endgame, I'm seeing it the 27th at 5pm. Movie theatre sites crashed under the amount of people and it took hours to get tickets.

Luckily, they pre-sell tickets here in PH, got mine for like 2 weeks now. I hope you do the same with the film. but we both know for a fact the it will be epic. 

The only thing I have doubt about the accuracy of the sets is Cap's bike. Compound set basically tells you at some point, Thanos attacks the place and that gives you the idea, they cannot translate it to the build because the place is huge so we got +4 police station. I already have the figures on that set so I'm free with that abomination build

4 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

3 hours ago, The NexoNinja402 said:

Nz gets it before all, Another reason i love my country

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Luckily, they pre-sell tickets here in PH, got mine for like 2 weeks now. I hope you do the same with the film. but we both know for a fact the it will be epic. 

You're all so damn lucky *oh2* I won't be able to go till at least the 29th