Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

2 hours ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

endgame sets just listed on the uk lego shop online 

I'm gonna wait for avengers tower promotion now that the double VIP points has ended.

47 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

oh gosh, please check IG now! 

You talking about the Rescue fig under legoleaks? Looks great but considering what day it is I'm sure it's fake.

10 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

You know how I can tell that Rescue is fake? It has arm printing...

It's sad but totally true

13 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Okay if it has arm printing it's fake then? Hahaha that's how low expectation for lego can be nowadays.

maybe it's something promotional? 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Okay if it has arm printing it's fake then? Hahaha that's how low expectation for lego can be nowadays.

Now who has had too much internet? Lol

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Nah I’m really just joking. I have to say it does look very real. It’s definitely genuine Lego parts. Whether the printing is custom is up in the air to me. I would believe it was real if it was any other day. I still have a little bit of hope because it looks really good. Polybag maybe? The only iron man suit that has had arm printing so far was a polybag

@Guyon2002 that's how you do it. :iamded_lol:

15 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Now who has had too much internet? Lol

I'm the person who posted it on IG. :poke:

Hahahaha, EB peeps aren't so easy to prank. I enjoyed it. 

"I was hoping to pull off one last one." - Tony Stark 

PS. It's not fake/edit or what. It's a custom printed in lego pieces, it exist made from a brand name DragonBrick. (Cost about a full set of War Machine Hulkbuster) 50 bucks a bit stiff, not for general audience but for those who are hardcore Ironman collector, I had to get it. 

Edited by SpiderJazz

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

correction: that's how low lego marvel expectations are

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

@Guyon2002 that's how you do it. :iamded_lol:

I'm the person who posted it on IG. :poke:

Hahahaha, EB peeps aren't so easy to prank. I enjoyed it. 

"I was hoping to pull off one last one." - Tony Stark 

PS. It's not fake/edit or what. It's a custom printed in lego pieces, it exist made from a brand name DragonBrick. (Cost about a full set of War Machine Hulkbuster) 50 bucks a bit stiff, not for general audience but for those who are hardcore Ironman collector, I had to get it. 

It wasn't really a prank, there wasn't anyone who believed it ?

It’s a fantastic custom I have to say. Personally, I’m gonna wait until after I see the film so I can get the most screen accurate custom version of Rescue that I can find

24 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

This is the minifigure I posted:

Love it! 

One of the biggest giveaways was how perfectly the waist printing matched up and connected with the torso printing. It looks so good though

19 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

It wasn't really a prank, there wasn't anyone who believed it ?

Like I said, not on EB but it's a different story on IG. :wink:

6 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

It’s a fantastic custom I have to say. Personally, I’m gonna wait until after I see the film so I can get the most screen accurate custom version of Rescue that I can find

One of the biggest giveaways was how perfectly the waist printing matched up and connected with the torso printing. It looks so good though

True that, only problem is if I'll wait til the movie is released price of this will go higher and it's nearly impossible to get one, limited to 80 minifigures all over the world.

And a goodpoint you've mentioned is the seemless printing on torso to waist is a deadgive away. But I love it, not overly done like any other custom printed minifigure. This is what lego will be doing if they are generous in doing a promotional Pepper/Rescue minifigure. Sadly they aren't that generous.

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

This is the minifigure I posted:

Love it! 

Where to get? I have been searching, but no luck. Also the hydra version looks cool.

I do have 3 customs from engineerio.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

I got the Avengers Compound Battle set and the Cap cycle and those together got me the free gift of the avengers tower!!!!!

i should have it by later this week and ill post pictures!

Just finished building 76125. I definitely like it, the pods will be easy to replicate. I’m certainly gong to open those ones with the stuff for the extra suits, as well as separate the platform. 

While painfully inaccurate, I like Igor. The build is neat, but especially the arms. Would’ve preferred more pods though. 

Just finished The First Avenger in my MCU-rewatch before Endgame. And I gotta say, this movie has a lot of potential if they do ever decide to make sets for it.

They could definetely do a Hydra v Cap battlepack, Submarine chase, Hydra-base attack, Train hijack and Valkyrie battle!

With the MCU considerably slowing down after Endgame (at least when it comes to lego) I really hope they'll be thinking about revisiting previous movies, especially the ones before they got the Marvel license

21 hours ago, Scarilian said:

The bootleg is pretty awesome, it's taller than a bigfig so it helps with a bit of variance from the standard bigfig scale. The printing and design is incredibly accurate. Cannot really fault it, especially for the price.

The UK is definitely getting something - just checked promotions and it states;
"Offer applies to items 76131 and 76126 only."

So, something will be happening to incentivise those sets. Should get confirmation when the site fully updates. Perhaps your site is still updating and/or the other promotion will be later in the month?

It could be Avengers Tower or Iron Man polybag or something different... may end up getting the Quinjet after all :shrug_oh_well:

Idc about the bootleg, it's a knockoff. Just was pointing out that when the knockoff is better than the official, you know the official is really terrible. (although that does sound pretty cool)

Bought about $225 of lego today online, $110 of it marvel, and no promos were in my cart :(. I wanted that polybag, but maybe it just hadn't finished updating?

13 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Looks like we are in fact getting a retail exclusive for Endgame, Entertainment Weekly just revealed it! Gosh I love that new Thanos mold, so detailed!!!! *oh2*

https://ew.com/toys/avengers-endgame-lego-sets-end-of-era/

Lol. Nice covering the hyperlink, but you should have changed it to say ronin instead of thanos. No one is gonna believe in a new thanos mold.

7 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Yeah, No way it could have been real. I admit at first glance i thought it was from that "minifigure library" endgame thing, but almost instantly remembered the date.

Ended up getting the XINH purple Rescue, does not include a helmet, but it's a pretty good figure and with an Iron Legion helmet it looks alright. It's difficult to tell how Rescue will end up looking in the movie as toys depict her as purple and gold while the movie suit we have seen is purple and silver so definitely will have concept art as a factor if we get a surprise Lego version.

14 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Looks like we are in fact getting a retail exclusive for Endgame, Entertainment Weekly just revealed it! Gosh I love that new Thanos mold, so detailed!!!! *oh2*

https://ew.com/toys/avengers-endgame-lego-sets-end-of-era/

Ended up falling for this one :P Well played.

31 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Bought about $225 of lego today online, $110 of it marvel, and no promos were in my cart :(. I wanted that polybag, but maybe it just hadn't finished updating?

I share your pain, brought a few of the Iron Man Hall Of Armour sets as planning a full armoury... may take a while for my wallet to recover. Full armoury being the Mark 1-50, potentially more if we see all the other suits appear in Endgame. Hopefully the large amount of sales of the Hall Of Armour convince Lego to make more Iron Man suits. The promotion for the UK ended up being just double VIP points so passed on the other sets for now, will save them for later if we get a shot at the polybag or Avengers Tower or something else later down the line.

5 hours ago, Xander Strange said:

Where to get? I have been searching, but no luck. Also the hydra version looks cool.

I do have 3 customs from engineerio.

It has been sold out.

Also US FOLKS it's looking very thin   with your April Calendar:

LEGO April 2019 Store CalendarLEGO April 2019 Store Calendar

Sorry for being the bearer of the bad news. No GWPs annoucement. 

11 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

No GWPs annoucement. 

This is LEGO’s new marketing slogan for the US. We’ll still get them, but LEGO customer service representatives will be the last to know.

2 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

This is LEGO’s new marketing slogan for the US. We’ll still get them, but LEGO customer service representatives will be the last to know.

They better be, I mean. I'm glad we're getting it for SG. But I don't want this to turns out another "Bricktober pack situation" (Though Bricktober is much painfull) but this one is a must get item too!