Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

9 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I keep it as screen accurate as possible especially on how the cockpit opens up. 

I cannot wait to do this modifications on the War Machine Hulkbuster

Super detailed. Those 1x1 half circle pieces from TLBM Catwoman bike you used are always so useful for things like that.

Does anyone make Hall of Armor styled displays for variants of other characters? A Black Panther one would be the next logical one imo inside a MOC of Shuri’s lab. Maybe based on the scene upgrades T’Challa’s suit and the current, Civil War, and golden Killmonger variants are all present side by side.

2 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I hope the US is the same. 

In the US, at Target at least, the street date is the 31st as well. Probably applies to other stores too.

Edited by Yochip

2 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Super detailed. Those 1x1 half circle pieces from TLBM Catwoman bike you used are always so useful for things like that.

Does anyone make Hall of Armor styled displays for variants of other characters? A Black Panther one would be the next logical one imo inside a MOC of Shuri’s lab. Maybe based on the scene upgrades T’Challa’s suit and the current, Civil War, and golden Killmonger variants are all present side by side.

Thanks so much! Yeah those looks like a mechanical parts that works perfectly. 

28 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Apparantly the FFH sets are already showing up in some Russian stores

It was from a discord server and I sent that to Paul. 

It's in Saint Petersburg, only 76129 set.

10 hours ago, ginja said:

I'm becoming doubtful of the endgame release date, it's not listed as coming soon on shop at home and i don't see them releasing on the 31st when double VIP are still available.

My local shop here in Europe gets them tomorrow together with the Star Wars wave, so S@H will be april 1st. 

20 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

Plus with endgame it has higher stakes than any other MCU movie and it would royally suck to wait all this time for it to come out all for some jerk to spoil it within a couple days of release. That is why I'll never understand as to why it doesn't have a universal worldwide release, because the Russo brothers are BEGGING people in Europe to spoil it early for us Americans

Not really. Marvel movies usually come out a week earlier in the UK but the Russos are being quite considerate by making both Infinity War and Endgame release in most major markets on the same day. They moved up the release of both movies by a week just so that Europeans couldn’t spoil it for Americans. 

9 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

I’ve got a setup like that in my vibranium mine MOC inside Shuri’s lab, it looks really good. 

34 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Not really. Marvel movies usually come out a week earlier in the UK but the Russos are being quite considerate by making both Infinity War and Endgame release in most major markets on the same day. They moved up the release of both movies by a week just so that Europeans couldn’t spoil it for Americans. 

I’ve got a setup like that in my vibranium mine MOC inside Shuri’s lab, it looks really 

That makes no sense to me still, a worldwide release should be a world wide release 

Just got Hall of armor and Quinjet sets. Quinjet is just so good, build is fantastic and a lot if interior so you can fit all Avengers inside( especially if you remove big studshooter in the back. Minifigures still suck though. HoA is very repetitive as it's supposed to be, but finished build looks good when you add extra Armor .

14 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Just got Hall of armor and Quinjet sets. Quinjet is just so good, build is fantastic and a lot if interior so you can fit all Avengers inside( especially if you remove big studshooter in the back. Minifigures still suck though. HoA is very repetitive as it's supposed to be, but finished build looks good when you add extra Armor .

Are you from America? I haven't seen them online or in stores yet

25 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Are you from America? I haven't seen them online or in stores yet

No, Europe. Sets are already popping up in some stores here.

Just now, benderisgreat said:

TLG is cutting it close, I really hope there is merit to that March 31st street date

4 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Are you

Dutch by any chance? :oh: :blush: 
Haven't seen any in the Intertoys stores here, yet.. 
Getting excited for them though!

Regards,
Mitch

Edited by CF Mitch

On 3/27/2019 at 8:50 AM, linnormlord said:

@JediJosh, I've made some minor additions and edits to @SpiderJazz's fantastic list, including suits released in non-MCU sets, as well as non-MCU suits. Here is a list of all Tony Starks, plus all War Machines

Iron Man

Heroic Age Iron Man - New York Toy Fair (LCP2012)
All-New All-Different Iron Man - Iron Man: Detroit Steel Strikes (76077)
Mighty Micros - Mighty Micros: Iron Man vs. Thanos (76072)

Mark 1 - Hall of Armor (76125)
Mark 5 - Hall of Armor (76125) / [as a suitcase in 76007]
Mark 6 -  Iron Man vs Fighting Drone (30167) / Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape (6867)
Mark 7 - Quinjet Aerial Battle (6869) /Juniors Iron Man vs. Loki (10721)

Mark 17 Heartbreaker - Iron Man vs The Mandarin Ultimate Showdown (76008)
Mark 33 Silver Centurion - Silver Centurion (5002946)
Mark 37 Hammerhead - Iron Skull Sub Attack (76048)
Mark 38 Igor - Hall of Armor (76125) brick-built
Mark 39 Starboost - Avenjet Space Mission (76048)
Mark 41 Bones - Hall of Armor (76125)
Mark 42 Prodigal Son - Malibu Mansion Attack (76007) / Extremis Sea Port Battle (76006)

Mark 43 - Hulkbuster Smash (76031) / Avengers Quinjet City Chase (76032) / Attack on Avengers Tower (76038) / [extra-detailed print in The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition (76031)] / [as a partial suit in 40334]
Mark 44 - Hulkbuster Smash (76031) brick-built / [UCS-style brick-builtin The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition (76031)]
Mark 45 - Iron Man vs Ultron (76029)
Mark 46 - Superhero Airport Battle (76051)
Mark 47 - Beware The Vulture (76083)
Mark 49* - Hulkbuster Smash-up (76104) brick-built *Mark number unconfirmed
Mark 50 - Thanos: Ultimate Battle (76107) / Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown (76108) /  Hall of Armor (76125)
Mark 85* - Avengers Compound Battle (76131) - *Mark number unconfirmed
Quantum Realm Suit - Iron Man and Dum-E (30452)
MCU Iron Man - nanofig The SHIELD Helicarrier (76042)

Tony Stark in Iron Man 3 - Malibu Mansion Attack (76007)
Tony Stark in Avengers: Infinity War - Minifigure Collection, Bricktober 2018 4/4 (5005256)

War Machine

Mark 2 - Iron Man: Extremis Sea Port Battle (76006)
Mark 2 Iron Patriot - Gun Mounting System (30168)
Mark 3 -  Superhero Airport Battle (76051)
Mark 4 - Minifigure Collection, Bricktober 2018 4/4 (5005256)
Mark 6* - War Machine Buster (76124) brick-built *Mark number unconfirmed
Quantum Realm Suit - War Machine Buster (76124)

I would say the space Iron Man suit from the Avenjet isn't Mark 39. Other than the colors, the printing is completely different (lack of gray playing, arc reactor shape, etc.). Great list though!

36 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

Are you

Dutch by any chance? :oh: :blush: 
Haven't seen any in the Intertoys stores here, yet.. 
Getting excited for them though!

Regards,
Mitch

Nope, I live in Finland. 

18 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Nope, I live in Finland. 

Argh! :grin:
Well, good for you, that you managed to get your hands on those sets already :thumbup:

Regards,
Mitch

1 hour ago, hamton52 said:

I would say the space Iron Man suit from the Avenjet isn't Mark 39. Other than the colors, the printing is completely different (lack of gray playing, arc reactor shape, etc.). Great list though!

I count it because it’s close enough imo

Just as a heads up, #legoleaks is now full of Marvel (especially Endgame) customs. Don't fall for them! 

We should really come up with a new hashtag for leaks, the current one is littered with non-lego memes and some nude pictures too... its pathetic

3 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I’ve got a setup like that in my vibranium mine MOC inside Shuri’s lab, it looks really good. 

Sweet! Do you have any pics of it?

2 hours ago, hamton52 said:

Shhh ... we don't speak of that here. You are correct of course, but it's more convenient this way. 

17 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

They wouldn’t be up on Shop at Home, they have yet to be revealed by LEGO. Endgame merchandise will be under wraps until the day before or even the day of release, similar to Star Wars’ Force Friday releases.

That makes sense of why the star wars April wave are up on s@h! Thank you for that.

Also I saw a Instagram post with the boxes with their *not to go on shelf before march 31st* label, so it seems completely confirmed :)

3 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Sweet! Do you have any pics of it?

I started a thread last year when I began work on it but haven’t updated it in a while. I’ll update it soon and link to the thread here.