Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

1 minute ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Really? I haven’t seen of those ones forunately. Maybe I blocked the users in time

The same thing happened with Infinity War and I didn't believe them because I never could've guessed that Spider-Man died, so now I'm going on a social media hiatus the closer we get to release 

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Mark 7 - Quinjet Aerial Battle (6869)

There is a Juniors set with Iron Man and Loki as well, and that armor looks a lot like the Mk 7, even though Brickset and Bricklink don't identify it as such. 

12 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Some people are even using that leak to spoil endgame and that really pisses me off

Oh, no! Really? That sucks... that legoleaks hashtag thing is getting out of hand. It's ridiculous...

Regards,
Mitch

@JediJosh, I've made some minor additions and edits to @SpiderJazz's fantastic list, including suits released in non-MCU sets, as well as non-MCU suits. Here is a list of all Tony Starks, plus all War Machines

Iron Man

Heroic Age Iron Man - New York Toy Fair (LCP2012)
All-New All-Different Iron Man - Iron Man: Detroit Steel Strikes (76077)
Mighty Micros - Mighty Micros: Iron Man vs. Thanos (76072)

Mark 1 - Hall of Armor (76125)
Mark 5 - Hall of Armor (76125) / [as a suitcase in 76007]
Mark 6 -  Iron Man vs Fighting Drone (30167) / Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape (6867)
Mark 7 - Quinjet Aerial Battle (6869) /Juniors Iron Man vs. Loki (10721)

Mark 17 Heartbreaker - Iron Man vs The Mandarin Ultimate Showdown (76008)
Mark 33 Silver Centurion - Silver Centurion (5002946)
Mark 37 Hammerhead - Iron Skull Sub Attack (76048)
Mark 38 Igor - Hall of Armor (76125) brick-built
Mark 39 Starboost - Avenjet Space Mission (76048)
Mark 41 Bones - Hall of Armor (76125)
Mark 42 Prodigal Son - Malibu Mansion Attack (76007) / Extremis Sea Port Battle (76006)

Mark 43 - Hulkbuster Smash (76031) / Avengers Quinjet City Chase (76032) / Attack on Avengers Tower (76038) / [extra-detailed print in The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition (76031)] / [as a partial suit in 40334]
Mark 44 - Hulkbuster Smash (76031) brick-built / [UCS-style brick-builtin The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition (76031)]
Mark 45 - Iron Man vs Ultron (76029)
Mark 46 - Superhero Airport Battle (76051)
Mark 47 - Beware The Vulture (76083)
Mark 49* - Hulkbuster Smash-up (76104) brick-built *Mark number unconfirmed
Mark 50 - Thanos: Ultimate Battle (76107) / Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown (76108) /  Hall of Armor (76125)
Mark 85* - Avengers Compound Battle (76131) - *Mark number unconfirmed
Quantum Realm Suit - Iron Man and Dum-E (30452)
MCU Iron Man - nanofig The SHIELD Helicarrier (76042)

Tony Stark in Iron Man 3 - Malibu Mansion Attack (76007)
Tony Stark in Avengers: Infinity War - Minifigure Collection, Bricktober 2018 4/4 (5005256)

War Machine

Mark 2 - Iron Man: Extremis Sea Port Battle (76006)
Mark 2 Iron Patriot - Gun Mounting System (30168)
Mark 3 -  Superhero Airport Battle (76051)
Mark 4 - Minifigure Collection, Bricktober 2018 4/4 (5005256)
Mark 6* - War Machine Buster (76124) brick-built *Mark number unconfirmed
Quantum Realm Suit - War Machine Buster (76124)

Edited by linnormlord

2 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

The same thing happened with Infinity War and I didn't believe them because I never could've guessed that Spider-Man died, so now I'm going on a social media hiatus the closer we get to release 

I think Instagram is too litered with spoilers anyway, a few weeks before How To Train Your Dragon 3 would release my feed was littered with spoilers (most of them without a spoiler warning), so what I did is just quickly block all of them and unblock them after seeing the movie. Then I looked at some of those spoilers and was really glad I blocked those nitwits, the spoilers were pretty damn big.

So I'll be doing the same with Marvel fan accounts over the next couple of days, I really don't want Endgame spoiled for myself (or others for that matter) through some megablock who posts spoilers or some theory! And staying of Insta for over a month is not an option for me :laugh_hard: Especially since I'm not going to be able to see Endgame for at least the first few days.

When it comes to spoilers for a new movie, some people sadly have very little consideration for one another...

Edited by Guyon2002

@linnormlord oh fudge. I forgot Mark 37 and 39, I consider them as MCU variants too even though they are from comic/TV show lego sets. Good work.

2 hours ago, JediJosh said:

@SpiderJazz and @linnormlord Thank you both for these amazing lists. Better get my wallet out lol

No biggie, and welcome to the club. The only thing I'm missing now is NYTF that I have convinced myself won't be able to get one. 

9 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I think Instagram is too litered with spoilers anyway, a few weeks before How To Train Your Dragon 3 would release my feed was littered with spoilers (most of them without a spoiler warning), so what I did is just quickly block all of them and unblock them after seeing the movie. Then I looked at some of those spoilers and was really glad I blocked those nitwits, the spoilers were pretty damn big.

So I'll be doing the same with Marvel fan accounts over the next couple of days, I really don't want Endgame spoiled for myself (or others for that matter) through some megablock who posts spoilers or some theory! And staying of Insta for over a month is not an option for me :laugh_hard: Especially since I'm not going to be able to see Endgame for at least the first few days.

When it comes to spoilers for a new movie, some people sadly have very little consideration for one another...

Plus with endgame it has higher stakes than any other MCU movie and it would royally suck to wait all this time for it to come out all for some jerk to spoil it within a couple days of release. That is why I'll never understand as to why it doesn't have a universal worldwide release, because the Russo brothers are BEGGING people in Europe to spoil it early for us Americans

12 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Plus with endgame it has higher stakes than any other MCU movie and it would royally suck to wait all this time for it to come out all for some jerk to spoil it within a couple days of release. That is why I'll never understand as to why it doesn't have a universal worldwide release, because the Russo brothers are BEGGING people in Europe to spoil it early for us Americans

Yeah I don't understand that either. But it doesn't really matter what the difference in releasedate is between countries, what really matters is people just showing a little respect to their fellow fans! At least most of the Instagram peeps I follow give people 2 to 3 weeks before posting spoilers for a newly released movie, or at least give a spoilerwarning

2 hours ago, linnormlord said:

War Machine

Mark 1 - Iron Man: Extremis Sea Port Battle (76006)

The war machine in the Extremis Sea Port Battle is the mark 2 not the mark 1, we have not seen an official mark 1 war machine, and the iron patriot is the same suit as the mark 2 with a recolor

2 hours ago, linnormlord said:

Mark 42 Prodigal Son - Malibu Mansion Attack (76007) / Extremis Sea Port Battle (76006)

Mark 43 - Hulkbuster Smash (76031) / Avengers Quinjet City Chase (76032) / Attack on Avengers Tower (76038) / [extra-detailed print in The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition (76031)]

Mark 45 - Ironman vs Ultron (76029) / [as a partial suit in 40334]

War Machine

Mark 1 - Iron Man: Extremis Sea Port Battle (76006)

Few corrections: the 42 isn't named "Prodigal Son", that was just a joke about how useless and late it is.

The partial armor is another Mk. 43, not 45.

The War Machine Mk 001 hasn't been made yet. The one from the Sea Port Battle is another 002, just like the Iron Patriot is, but with the gray paint job. He uses it in Age of Ultron, and in-universe used it between Iron Man 2 and Iron Man 3.

And the War Machine 006 is the suit we see in the Avengers compound by Ant-Man. It's not a massive mech. The Lego mech is labeled "004.5".

Ironically, while the movie's QRS appears to be a repaint of the 006, Lego's uses the helmet of the other (currently unumbered, maybe 005?) War Machine armor we know we're getting, the one where Rocket rides it.

48 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

@linnormlord oh fudge. I forgot Mark 37 and 39, I consider them as MCU variants too even though they are from comic/TV show lego sets. Good work.

No biggie, and welcome to the club. The only thing I'm missing now is NYTF that I have convinced myself won't be able to get one. 

I’m in envy. I’m missing the NYTF suit of course, Iron Legion, partial mk 45 (not that upset about those even if the Iron Legion looks awesome), and the Mk 48 (which is expensive online despite only the torso being exclusive).

Also, I have the legs and torsos for both Space and Scuba Iron Man but not the armor or the helmets because of a bulk find. :wacko: So I usually just have those parts laying around on a table in my Malibu Mansion MOC.

Edited by Legocity2713

9 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

I’m in envy. I’m missing the Iron Legion, partial mk 45 (not that upset about those even if the Iron Legion looks awesome), and the Mk 48 (which is expensive online despite only the torso being exclusive).

Also, I have the legs and torsos for both Space and Scuba Iron Man but not the armor or the helmets because of a bulk find. :wacko: So I usually just have those parts laying around on a table in my Malibu Mansion MOC.

What do you mean by partial Mark 45? And there's no Mark 48 yet. That's the only armor missing from 41-50.

11 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

What do you mean by partial Mark 45? And there's no Mark 48 yet. That's the only armor missing from 41-50.

My bad, I meant partial Mark 43 (from the UCS Hulkbuster) and then Mark 46 (Civil War armor).

22 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

My bad, I meant partial Mark 43 (from the UCS Hulkbuster) and then Mark 46 (Civil War armor).

Oh, yeah. That suit should be staying inside Hulkbuster, I don't have the UCS but I have MOC Hulkbuster and I ordered the fig online (Open Mark 43) is inside HB. While IW HB have Bruce Banner.

Btw, here's my Hulkbuster(s):

I stay true to the film on how the cockpits open-up. 2/2 Thoughts?MOC Hulkbuster(s) AoU & IW

I keep it as screen accurate as possible especially on how the cockpit opens up. 

I cannot wait to do this modifications on the War Machine Hulkbuster

1 hour ago, Hawkeye12 said:

The war machine in the Extremis Sea Port Battle is the mark 2 not the mark 1, we have not seen an official mark 1 war machine, and the iron patriot is the same suit as the mark 2 with a recolor

Good point. I'll update the list.

18 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Oh, yeah. That suit should be staying inside Hulkbuster, I don't have the UCS but I have MOC Hulkbuster and I ordered the fig online (Open Mark 43) is inside HB. While IW HB have Bruce Banner.

Btw, here's my Hulkbuster(s):

I keep it as screen accurate as possible especially on how the cockpit opens up. 

I cannot wait to do this modifications on the War Machine Hulkbuster

Looks pretty good. A number of the most accurate parts aren't also available in the right colors (e.g. no red fingers), so you've done a pretty good job balancing that.

The only one that you could easily change is I think the ingots on the second version's torso should be silver.

1 hour ago, N_Cat said:

Few corrections: the 42 isn't named "Prodigal Son", that was just a joke about how useless and late it is.

The partial armor is another Mk. 43, not 45.

The War Machine Mk 001 hasn't been made yet. The one from the Sea Port Battle is another 002, just like the Iron Patriot is, but with the gray paint job. He uses it in Age of Ultron, and in-universe used it between Iron Man 2 and Iron Man 3.

And the War Machine 006 is the suit we see in the Avengers compound by Ant-Man. It's not a massive mech. The Lego mech is labeled "004.5".

Ironically, while the movie's QRS appears to be a repaint of the 006, Lego's uses the helmet of the other (currently unumbered, maybe 005?) War Machine armor we know we're getting, the one where Rocket rides it.

About the 42, all of the names are jokes or nicknames, so :P

I rechecked the scene in Age of Ultron, and you are correct, the partial armor is the Mark 43. I assumed it was not seen after the battle with Hulk, but it makes a partial appearance in this scene. Age of Ultron is the only film where the Avengers are seen inside Avengers Tower (after it is renamed) so this is a clever choice for exclusive minifigure to pair with the set. 

@Hawkeye12 also pointed out my mistake with WM suit so I have fixed that in the list as well. This correction is confusing though, as the figure came out in 2013 and didn't appear on screen until the Battle of Sokovia in 2015. I think this is why I mislabeled it as the Mark 1 way back in 2013/2014 when I started my list.

As far as I know the War Machine suit in the trailer first is the Mark 5 (hexagonal arc reactor opening). I haven't seen anything to contradict that until your post, but it's also unofficial. In the second trailer, we see a different suit that is apparently much larger, as Rocket clinging to his shoulder looks a little smaller(?). Most people are assuming that this later in the film, hence the Mark 6 I gave it for now until we know for sure names used by . Mark 004.5 sticker is interesting, but doesn't make sense outside of Lego for now. Unless the Mark 5 label is correct for the Ant-Man scene but is after the Rocket scene, and the larger suit is therefore in between the A:IW suit and the Ant-Man scene suit, making it truly 4.5. OOOR the Rocket suit is the Mark 5 and the Ant-Man suit is the Mark 6, but for different reasons. - Basically, nitpicking War Machine suit numbers is pointless for now and we'll see which order which suits appear in what films, or even if there is a Buster in the film at all.

I can't make heads or tails of the last paragraph.

Edited by linnormlord

15 minutes ago, N_Cat said:

Looks pretty good. A number of the most accurate parts aren't also available in the right colors (e.g. no red fingers), so you've done a pretty good job balancing that.

The only one that you could easily change is I think the ingots on the second version's torso should be silver.

Thanks for the feedback bud, and good point on that ingots, I'll change  those into silver. Appreciate it! 

38 minutes ago, linnormlord said:

About the 42, all of the names are jokes or nicknames, so :P

I rechecked the scene in Age of Ultron, and you are correct, the partial armor is the Mark 43. I assumed it was not seen after the battle with Hulk, but it makes a partial appearance in this scene. Age of Ultron is the only film where the Avengers are seen inside Avengers Tower (after it is renamed) so this is a clever choice for exclusive minifigure to pair with the set. 

@Hawkeye12 also pointed out my mistake with WM suit so I have fixed that in the list as well. This correction is confusing though, as the figure came out in 2013 and didn't appear on screen until the Battle of Sokovia in 2015. I think this is why I mislabeled it as the Mark 1 way back in 2013/2014 when I started my list.

As far as I know the War Machine suit in the trailer first is the Mark 5 (hexagonal arc reactor opening). I haven't seen anything to contradict that until your post, but it's also unofficial. In the second trailer, we see a different suit that is apparently much larger, as Rocket clinging to his shoulder looks a little smaller(?). Most people are assuming that this later in the film, hence the Mark 6 I gave it for now until we know for sure names used by . Mark 004.5 sticker is interesting, but doesn't make sense outside of Lego for now. Unless the Mark 5 label is correct for the Ant-Man scene but is after the Rocket scene, and the larger suit is therefore in between the A:IW suit and the Ant-Man scene suit, making it truly 4.5. OOOR the Rocket suit is the Mark 5 and the Ant-Man suit is the Mark 6, but for different reasons. - Basically, nitpicking War Machine suit numbers is pointless for now and we'll see which order which suits appear in what films, or even if there is a Buster in the film at all.

I can't make heads or tails of the last paragraph.

Check other merchandise: https://i.redd.it/4y5e51wzcyn21.jpg The Ant-Man suit is Mark 006.

And by comparing panels and shapes, the QRS used by Rhodey is the same suit, also the 006.

But Lego has used the helmet that matches the Rocket Raccoon suit. There's no silver chin.

20 minutes ago, N_Cat said:

Check other merchandise: https://i.redd.it/4y5e51wzcyn21.jpg The Ant-Man suit is Mark 006.

And by comparing panels and shapes, the QRS used by Rhodey is the same suit, also the 006.

But Lego has used the helmet that matches the Rocket Raccoon suit. There's no silver chin.

Ahh, I see now. I hadn't looked at the Funkos before. The number is printed on the leg! I don't usually take the numbers from toys, but it will be interesting to see how this plays out. I also get now you mean the QRS in the trailer is the Ant-Man suit. I thought you were suggesting I label the minifigure as such ...

Thanks for clearing that up! Any indication of anything labelled as Mark 5 in any other merch? Maybe the larger Rocket suit and the Buster suit are both the same Mark 5 (despite the sticker).

Edited by linnormlord

I'm becoming doubtful of the endgame release date, it's not listed as coming soon on shop at home and i don't see them releasing on the 31st when double VIP are still available.

4 minutes ago, ginja said:

I'm becoming doubtful of the endgame release date, it's not listed as coming soon on shop at home and i don't see them releasing on the 31st when double VIP are still available.

I don't know where you're located, but the guys at my local Mastermind here in Canada have confirmed that they're allowed to put the sets out on shelves as of the 31st.

12 minutes ago, shadefoundry said:

I don't know where you're located, but the guys at my local Mastermind here in Canada have confirmed that they're allowed to put the sets out on shelves as of the 31st.

UK 

2 hours ago, ginja said:

They wouldn’t be up on Shop at Home, they have yet to be revealed by LEGO. Endgame merchandise will be under wraps until the day before or even the day of release, similar to Star Wars’ Force Friday releases.

3 hours ago, shadefoundry said:

I hope the US is the same.