Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

23 minutes ago, JACKATTACKS said:

I have up-close photos of all of the sets - Peter has Ant-man's face. MJ might have a new face print, haven't seen it before

Nice, thanks! I didn't even notice that tower built in the Hydro-Man set on the blurry pictures. Gotta say, Happy doesn't look anything like him (they should've used an older face and maybe Peter Venkman's hair)

Btw, it actually looks as like Spidey is working together with Mysterio in the plane set. I'm obviously already looking forward to seeing Fury run on top of a plane high up in the sky in the actual movie :wink:

I really like the looks of that magma monster with pieces of street in its body. He, together with the Mysterio minifig are the big stars of the show to me. 

The torso of spidey in Venice is also great, revealing a bit of his spidey suit. Did we ever have such a torso? The maskpiece looks like it is copied by customisers and knockoff brands, but why won’t they! Good stuff!

Hydroman is cool, but i anticipated on a lower leg part that looks like water instead of a build. The build looks like fun though, it must have a whirling effect. 

Good job designers!

Ow and stealth suit spidey is also great!!

That hydro man set would be nice to combine with the Indiana Jones Venice set. Mysterios in every one of these, so that’s good.

7 minutes ago, Borex said:

Hydroman is cool, but i anticipated on a lower leg part that looks like water instead of a build. The build looks like fun though, it must have a whirling effect. 

Good job designers!

Ow and stealth suit spidey is also great!!

The Nexo Knights mold they used for Sandman in the Spider-Man 2019 sets would work fine on Hydro-Man

Shocks. My mistake. The face of MJ is indeed the one we saw in the leaks for awhile now, didn't realize the alternate face. But that's it!

So, we have a Mysterio figure in each set - the figure is fantastic, but I was hoping to see some variations.

"Civil" Peter is awesome.

MJ and Happy look kinda too generic.

Hydro-Man is cool, but lacks transparent pieces.

Nick is great, I'll probably replace my Fury with this new one.

Spidey... well, nothing special about him.

Stealth Spidey is my second favorite figure here I guess.

Firefighter? Not shure...

Brick-build Molten Man looks better than I expected, but would have been much cooler to see him as a minifigure.

Edited by mr_witchhunter

Amazing! Those sets look absolutely fantastic. Miles better than the ones for the first movie, and a million times better than the crappy Endgame ones

I will only buy the HydroMan set and BrickLink Nick Fury + Stealth suit. Maybe on a sale, but I won't be building NexoKnight man or the plane anyway. 

7 minutes ago, mr_witchhunter said:

So, we have a Mysterio figure in each set - the figure is fantastic, but I was hoping to see some variations.

"Civil" Peter is awesome.

MJ and Happy look kinda too generic.

Hydro-Man is cool, but lacks transparent pieces.

Nick is great, I'll probably replace my Fury one with this new one.

Spidey... well, nothing special about him.

Stealth Spidey is my second favorite figure here I guess.

Firefighter? Not shure...

Brick-build Molten Man looks better than I expected, but would have been much cooler to see him as a minifigure.

Atleast MJ and Happy have their new faces, shame on their torso and legs though... but it's better than 8 minifigure sharing the same torso and body ehemmm *end game* eheeem! I agree for the Molten Man, I wanted to see him as a minifigure probably riding that brick built monster. 

23 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The Nexo Knights mold they used for Sandman in the Spider-Man 2019 sets would work fine on Hydro-Man

I have a bootleg Hydroman with a blue ghost lower part piece. I will probably use that one. But thanks for the idea!

13 minutes ago, mr_witchhunter said:

In the comics one of his tricks always was to have multiple mysterios at the same time (illusions, robots) so it is, to me, a perfect way to recreate an attack like that. 

3 minutes ago, Borex said:

In the comics one of his tricks always was to have multiple mysterios at the same time (illusions, robots) so it is, to me, a perfect way to recreate an attack like that. 

Yeah, good point.

2 minutes ago, Borex said:

Was about to say this, he can multiple him self with his "tricks" in the comics so it's not a bad duplicate, also new print for torso and legs with new mold, I'm not mad with that decision, they want to milk the new mold as many as possible. 

Where is @TOTDForever, he is missing the great news. Hahahaha too bad! 

This wave is leaps and bounds better than the homecoming one. Happy leaves a lot to be desired though. 

Wow where to start.

The Venice set is definitely the best one. Peter Parker is the best figure in the set, probably even the entire wave. I'm happy they did the same thing the bootleggers did with the mask. MJ looks oké, the head is perfect but the torso is bland and I'm not bought on the choice of hair, but that's easy to change. Hydroman looks pretty good, very much like last year's sandman. Mysterio kinda grew on me.

The molten man set looks awesome. He reminds me of the power miners crystal king. The molten objects in his body are very nice details. The stealth suit looks awesome and I like the fireman as well. But he has a double sided face which with his helmet gives us the McGonagall problem from last year. Another Mysterio is meh, oh well at least he can duplicate himself now, but I rather had an alternative character like Ned in this set.

The plane is the only set I don't like. It's just another plane like build which we keep getting in every marvel wave. At least it's not a helicarier but still... I have way too many already, they're starting to look boring on display. The interior is nice at least, but a little bit cramped. The phone is nice, I hope it's printed but probably not. The figures are nothing special. Happy Hogan is way too generic looking, they should've gone with the way he looks in the games. The hairpiece is also getting kinda old if you ask me, way better alternatives. It looks especially bad on a full black body. Spider-Man himself is nothing new, I wish we would've gotten the black/red one, and again the exact same Mysterio that appears in all 3 sets. Come on. I wish they gave us one with the suit from the trailers, or at least one with his normal head. Nick Fury is the only figure I like in this set, his face looks way better and the body is once again amazing, way better than the young one from Captain Marvel.

In the end the Venice set will be a day 1 buy, I'll pick up the molten man set eventually and I've decided to skip out on the plane and just bricklink Fury and maybe Happy. If the set included a different Mysterio I would've bought it, but for the most expensive set it's just not worth it. To compensate I'll buy the homecoming set with the vulture from a while ago since I skipt it in favour of other sets. In the end it's a pretty good wave of sets, better than the endgame ones but a letdown compared to last year's infinity war sets.

Whoo!!

Those FFH sets are so awesome!

My favorite aspect of the entire line is that Spider-Man beanie! It's so cute!
Peter's torso is amazing as well, with part of the Spider-suit shown :wub:
I think I might just get that set.

Regards,
Mitch

these sets look amazing but bit disappointed that no black and red spider suit like it the main suit of the movie i hope there will be another set later this year with that mini figure 

Just noticed the Venice set also includes a hairpiece for Peter, thats a nice inclusion! (It's the swept-sideways hair used on Star-Lord and Owen Grady but in brown)

Just now, ninjagoyax555 said:

these sets look amazing but bit disappointed that no black and red spider suit like it the main suit of the movie i hope there will be another set later this year with that mini figure 

Very unlikely

WHAT DID I SAY THIS WHOLE TIME NOT ONLY A PETE FIG BUT A MICHELE ONE OMGGGGG AND THE PETE FIG HAS THE BEST PRINTING. best marvel wave in years minifigs alone 10/10. That Hydro-Man Attack set exceeded my expectations and we have an amazing build, amazing figs, AND THAT BOX ART OMG. Even the Stark plane is better than the standard marvel jet. The molten man Battle set is straight to the point of having molten man as the primary build and someone a while back said he'd be made of parts of vehicles and a street so this confirms it. Sad we won't have the red/black suit but that Peter Parker fig makes up for it, they didn't have to make him suiting up with the mask coming halfway yet they spoiled us!!! What is Avengers Endgame?

Edited by TOTDForever

30 minutes ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

Unlikely, our hope is a GWP or polybag with it. 

76129-lego-6-1000x750.jpg76128-lego-5-1000x750.jpg76130-lego-91-1000x750.jpg

76130-box-1000x750.jpg

76130-lego-99-1000x750.jpg

76129-box-1000x750.jpg76129-lego-99-1000x750.jpg

76128-box-1000x750.jpg

76128-lego-99-1000x750.jpg

https://playzone.com.ua/lego-super-heroes/molten-man-battle-lego-76128

https://playzone.com.ua/lego-super-heroes/hydro-man-attack-lego-76129

https://playzone.com.ua/lego-super-heroes/stark-jet-and-the-drone-attack-lego-76130

Ukranian Toy store Playzone published the images already so it's safe. 

Wow I was not expecting Mysterio to be in all three sets! I do wish we got the other two elementals and I’m really bummed we don’t get the red and black suit for Spider-Man. The sets themselves are phenomenal! Plus we get Happy, MJ, and Peter Parker! The fireman is a waste though. Could have been Ned or Flash instead

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Just noticed the Venice set also includes a hairpiece for Peter, thats a nice inclusion! (It's the swept-sideways hair used on Star-Lord and Owen Grady but in brown)

Very unlikely

Kinda think Han Solo’s hair would have looked better. Not a bad choice though (how does his hair look so good after taking the mask off? I need that hairspray!)

Interesting that both spider waves this year are great, but the avengers is between are awful. Maybe they just put little effort into avengers because the info they had to base the sets off of might not even be accurate to the movie?

I'm not really feeling these sets. Something just feels more of the same. Probably just gonna bricklink Fury, Peter, Mysterio and Hydro Man.

Maybe if the Molten Man set goes on sale it'll be worth buying.