Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

11 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Nope, the promo has a different setnumber than the bricktober pack. If the setnumber is anything to go by the promo will be similair to Diagon Alley, so a decently sized build plus an exclusive minifigure

Sorry! I messed up there.

51 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

What’s a good substitute for the captain marvel hairpiece? Apart from Agent 13’s?

also are there any heads with yellow energy eyes? Like how hers go

Darth Maul

1 hour ago, Whovastron said:

What’s a good substitute for the captain marvel hairpiece? Apart from Agent 13’s?

also are there any heads with yellow energy eyes? Like how hers go

The only one I know of is Madam Hooch, but not sure how that would really look? I would just use her masked head from the comic set honestly

To make a really good Compound set I would have had a Microfighter type of Quinjet, that way kids could drive it around and also fly it. Thats what the Garage is for anyway in the movies.

The garage really should be longer (maybe by 4-8 studs) and the HQ part should be 4 studs longer too to make it more square like in the movie. Maybe have the second floor stick out a little more too? With the panel pieces they’re using it shouldn’t hike up the cost that much more, and if it does, having one vehicle should remedy that.

There is so little play space as it is too to the point where I feel, if I were a kid, I would move the table in the garage and convert that into a meeting area. Also, way too many windows in a small area on the side of garage.

Edited by Legocity2713

Any confirmation that the Bricktober pack is a promo starting tomorrow 3/8? I called my local Lego shop earlier in the week and they said they can't talk about it and "an email" would be going out soon.

1 hour ago, linnormlord said:

Any confirmation that the Bricktober pack is a promo starting tomorrow 3/8? I called my local Lego shop earlier in the week and they said they can't talk about it and "an email" would be going out soon.

“MARVEL Super Heroes Minifigure Pack (item 5005256) offer is valid on shop.LEGO.com and at LEGO Stores from 03/08/19 through 11:59pm EST, 03/10/19 or while supplies last only. Qualifying purchase must be equal to or greater than $75 in merchandise only.”

I called my local LEGO store today, they said it’ll be available tomorrow. If the terms and conditions aren’t enough

Have we considered that maybe the exclusive gift is just the team suit Iron Man polybag?

4 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

“MARVEL Super Heroes Minifigure Pack (item 5005256) offer is valid on shop.LEGO.com and at LEGO Stores from 03/08/19 through 11:59pm EST, 03/10/19 or while supplies last only. Qualifying purchase must be equal to or greater than $75 in merchandise only.”

I called my local LEGO store today, they said it’ll be available tomorrow. If the terms and conditions aren’t enough

Thanks! Just placed my order!

Got my Bricktober pack ordered! I decided to grab the Captain Marvel set in time for the movie since I haven't picked it up yet and also got the Paris Architecture skyline my wife wanted for her birthday, just in time for the 16th!

Spoiler

Dude I can't believe they are using the same minifigure for Cap Marvel in Endgame sets... She looks so different in present day. I think the S9 Mermaid hair would have been better 

But maybe this is on Disney? Maybe they didn't want people to know how she will look in Endgame before Captain Marvel came out

18 minutes ago, Robert8 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Dude I can't believe they are using the same minifigure for Cap Marvel in Endgame sets... She looks so different in present day. I think the S9 Mermaid hair would have been better 

But maybe this is on Disney? Maybe they didn't want people to know how she will look in Endgame before Captain Marvel came out

Spoiler

Actually the comic version of her suit works as her new suit in Avengers: Endgame it's just missing the gold shoulder pads but it's similar. I guess Lego didn't even know that she changed her suit.

48 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Still no word on the Bricktober pack in Australia? I was vainly hoping the promotion would be global . . 

I am also disappointed. At least the Bricklink prices should be coming down now

1 hour ago, ood0 said:

No bricktober pack in England. Great. :hmpf_bad:

I contacted customer service and they said they have not found a distributed for the U.K. yet. I said that half the packs were just promotions in the us at lego stores and they replied with confusion and said they honestly just don’t know how it all works

Edited by Whovastron

On 3/4/2019 at 1:27 PM, GoldenNinja3000 said:

It’s releasing next weekend, free with $75+ purchases at Lego stores and Shop@Home I think. 

This wave has pretty good builds except for Cap’s bike. But there are so many missed opportunities with figures and the Armor Room and Compound are both overpriced. 

Appreciate the help. Was able to get this ordered.

41 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Does bricks and pieces counted for a $75 order for the Infinity War pack?

Definitely does not. It says so in the fine print, and I also tested this with my shopping cart while putting my order together last night.

Still a good chance to pick up B&P with free shipping, so I added $6.50 of random minifigure parts. Shoutout to 

7 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Because Lego used the same minifigure for Captain Marvel in the Endgame set as in her movie set, it made it much easier to skip the Captain Marvel set completely. I did not use it to reach the Bricktober pack minimum.

I already had a Goose anyway... so that's 2 figs I don't need.

@linnormlord Thanks bud, actually I was asking for a friend of mine, you guys would be danggggg lucky if you B&P counts as an order. :wink:

2 minutes ago, linnormlord said:

Definitely does not. It says so in the fine print, and I also tested this with my

Because Lego used the same minifigure for Captain Marvel in the Endgame set as in her movie set, it made it much easier to skip the Captain Marvel set completely. I did not use it to reach the Bricktober pack minimum.

I already had a Goose anyway... so that's 2 figs I don't need.

Hahahaha! 

Spoiler

You'll be disappointed once you're done watching Captain Marvel, make sure to wait til the full credits is done, it has mid and post credit scenes. :iamded_lol: 

H-hello there. I’d like to join in on this discussion of what’s happening in this thread, if you don’t mind (I have trouble talking to people in big groups, so I may be a little quiet, if that doesn’t bother you guys). Well, looks like I’m late to the (end) game here. XD