Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Maybe this with the 1x2 plate placed on the studs? 

https://brickset.com/sets/containing-part-4494475

Or some SNOT with the 1x2 placed on this piece and the thin blue part will represent the chin? You are left with 2 studs exposed studs though and covering them up with a plate might make the chin too large. Idk.

https://brickset.com/parts/6133721/angular-plate-1-5-bot-1x2-1-2

I don’t think these are bad sets necessarily. I like everything these sets come with, I actually really like the War Machine Buster and the Armor Room. The problem is that there is so much that is still missing. I wouldn’t get rid of any of these sets, but I think one or two sets need to be added to include the missing characters and versions of characters.

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I think one or two sets need to be added to include the missing characters and versions of characters.

War Machine Buster is the Mark 4.5 - so we have the Mark 5 and 6 War Machine we are missing. The head of the Mark 5 appears to be included in 76124 so chances are we wont get the Mark 5 armour as they'll use the QRS/ATS version as a replacement.

Main missing figures:

• War Machine 'Mark 6'
  • Captain America 'Scale Suit'
  • Hawkeye 'Ronin Suit'
  • Rescue (Helmet may have been leaked)

Other variants missing;

• Hulk 'QRS/ATS'
  • Hulk 'Prof Hulk suit'
  • Rocket 'Comic suit'

Just now, Scarilian said:

War Machine Buster is the Mark 4.5 - so we have the Mark 5 and 6 War Machine we are missing. The head of the Mark 5 appears to be included in 76124 so chances are we wont get the Mark 5 armour as they'll use the QRS/ATS version as a replacement.

Main missing figures:

• War Machine 'Mark 6'
  • Hawkeye 'Ronin Suit'

Other variants missing;

• Hulk 'QRS/ATS'
  • Hulk 'Prof Hulk suit'
  • Rocket 'Comic suit'

Don't forget Iron Man Mark 8 through 40 sans 38. And maybe 17? I heard something about a Heartbreaker minifig. 

I just realised what play features 76131 had at the back of the box - two stud shooters, spring shooter, hanging out with friends, parking the car, using the door and even grabbing tools :roflmao:

4 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Don't forget Iron Man Mark 8 through 40 sans 38. And maybe 17? I heard something about a Heartbreaker minifig. 

Those aren’t missing from Endgame. We don’t even know if they’re in the movie and they certainly aren’t main or important figures that people want in these sets. I’d love to get them all at some point, but I’d much rather have an MCU Ronin and Rescue than more red Iron Man suits. 

8 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Heartbreaker was in an Iron Man 3 set (the infamous Flamebuggy set I think)

It also doesn't help that I'm immediately disinterested in sets that utilize the translucent flames/blaster type things, and a lot of these sets are covered in them.

35 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Main missing figures:

• War Machine 'Mark 6'
  • Hawkeye 'Ronin Suit'

Other variants missing;

• Hulk 'QRS/ATS'
  • Hulk 'Prof Hulk suit'
  • Rocket 'Comic suit'

I would also add Black Widow

7 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Only the face is lacking, the rest of the body looks good for what it is

i agree, the strange chin feature and overall blocky head could have been done better, but the rest is very good. I love that you can fit a figure in it too.

7 hours ago, TheGlynreaper said:

are you sure your a lego fan or collector as how can anybody hate the awesome sanctum sanctorum showdown seriously it boggles my mind and the hulkbuster set had that awesome arm chopping action feature honestly

Don't judge people for not liking some waves of sets, and don't decide that your opinions on which sets are good decide who is a lego fan. 

46 minutes ago, Chill said:

It also doesn't help that I'm immediately disinterested in sets that utilize the translucent flames/blaster type things, and a lot of these sets are covered in them.

The sets aren't ''covered in them'' and they really aren't used a lot. Caps bike only uses necessary ones as exhausts, the flamethrowers are optional. Compound only uses them for Captain Marvel's powers, the other 3 sets don't have them. So whats not to like about them? They look good, add play value and can easily be removed if you don't like them. 

2 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Main missing figures:

• War Machine 'Mark 6'
  • Hawkeye 'Ronin Suit'

Other variants missing;

• Hulk 'QRS/ATS'
  • Hulk 'Prof Hulk suit'
  • Rocket 'Comic suit'

Actually the head that was used for minifigure in War Machine Buster set is identical for "Mark 6" look at the lines and the printing of face plate.

We don't even know if we've seen "Mark 5" in trailers or not.

I can live without the scale suit Captain America he had his best upgrade yet by giving him a new helmet piece. Also for Mark 5 or 6 War Machine (but would love to get it!) As for Rescue we don't know how important her character so debatable. But man! Ronin, he's in the trailers, they hype him up by not including him in Infinity War. Then we get this Advance Tech Suit with classic bow & arrow.. oh wait there's a quiver, yeah a quiver :laugh_hard:

No ones really mentioned caps shield. But grey inside and dark red printing, with a lighter blue. That’s the most accurate shield ever. Stick this cap on an AoU one with the superman dual moulded legs and endgame head and helmet and boom, perfect cap

I still think that their might be a wave sets latter this year or next year for Endgame.  Next year would be the perfect opportunity because their doesn't seem to be any big Marvel movie coming out and it would have given people enough of a chance to see the movie  as to allow Lego to release figures and sets that right now would be considered as spoilers.

So for confirmation purposes, if I order $75 worth of any lego, on lego.com Friday - Sunday, I will be able to add the bricktober pack to my cart?

Just now, Whovastron said:

No ones really mentioned caps shield. But grey inside and dark red printing, with a lighter blue. That’s the most accurate shield ever. Stick this cap on an AoU one with the superman dual moulded legs and endgame head and helmet and boom, perfect cap

It has been mentioned back when the fig leaked in FCL instagram account, I guess they don't really care about Cap's shield. But I love it. 

4 minutes ago, legogoblin2099 said:

I still think that their might be a wave sets latter this year or next year for Endgame.  Next year would be the perfect opportunity because their doesn't seem to be any big Marvel movie coming out and it would have given people enough of a chance to see the movie  as to allow Lego to release figures and sets that right now would be considered as spoilers.

I’m really hoping for this but I’m doubtful it will happen. But this wave is just missing too much

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I’m really hoping for this but I’m doubtful it will happen. But this wave is just missing too much

Which is why that I think that they will.  They didn't reveal the Civil war spiderman set until after the movies release date.

53 minutes ago, legogoblin2099 said:

Which is why that I think that they will.  They didn't reveal the Civil war spiderman set until after the movies release date.

Yeah, but we knew about that set for months along with the other three. And we haven’t heard rumors of a spoiler Endgame set like that. And I doubt Lego would make a second wave a year later because they’ve never done that for any Marvel movies. Next year will probably be a return to comic sets with one or two sets based on the new movies of the year, which are rumored to be Eternals and Black Widow (neither of which seem big enough to get more than one set, IMO). 

1 hour ago, IRISHCLOWN said:

So for confirmation purposes, if I order $75 worth of any lego, on lego.com Friday - Sunday, I will be able to add the bricktober pack to my cart?

If your purchases total $75+, it should automatically be added to your cart. Just confirm it’s there before checking out.

3 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

If your purchases total $75+, it should automatically be added to your cart. Just confirm it’s there before checking out.

Alright, Thanks!

After seeing Captain Marvel, I'm dissapointed with what we've got with Compound set. 

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Yeah, but we knew about that set for months along with the other three. And we haven’t heard rumors of a spoiler Endgame set like that. And I doubt Lego would make a second wave a year later because they’ve never done that for any Marvel movies. Next year will probably be a return to comic sets with one or two sets based on the new movies of the year, which are rumored to be Eternals and Black Widow (neither of which seem big enough to get more than one set, IMO). 

Indeed, we knew ahead of time that there will be atleast one set for Civil War, which contains Spiderman even though they revelead it later that year.

Same thing goes for Infinity War, we knew we're missing figures because of Marvel Studios 10th year anniversary poster, while many of us speculate it could a be a spoilery set (same as CW) that's when the Bricktober pack happened.

I mean, I understand the desire for War Machine, Ronin, Rescue man those are must gets, even Cap in his scale suit. But I think we're done with this wave, Lego called it a day.

I JUST HOPE AND PRAY that they could do Bricktober/Limited Edition pack again this year. 

11 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Actually the head that was used for minifigure in War Machine Buster set is identical for "Mark 6" look at the lines and the printing of face plate. We don't even know if we've seen "Mark 5" in trailers or not.

You are right, we are probably missing the 'Mark 5'. The inaccuracies between the Mark 6 helmet we have gotten and the promo art threw me off. In which case we are missing the Mark 5 suit and sadly decreases chances of us getting the Mark 6 design which i feel is superior to the Mark 5.

We have seen two different suits - one is the 'Mark 5' shown in the trailer, the other is the 'Mark 6' (Shown in promotional art).They share similarities that hint that they are a direct evolution from one to the other - specifically in the shoulder design. Though the chest and mask is vastly different and he has a much larger weapon.
hjoy0xilhhe21.jpg

12 hours ago, legogoblin2099 said:

I was thinking the same...

There's nothing really stand out Movie wise from Marvel towards the end of the year, so I reckon this wave has purposefully been kept bland with the Basics and relatively spoiler free... With a 2nd Endgame wave coming out in the Winter/DVD time containing all the juicy bits that's been kept hidden, with missing figures/designs such as geared up Ronin and Cap in his original gear and perhaps time travel sets such as re-visiting the battle of New York...