Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Oh no are we gonna have to find a new primary source of LEGO-leak sharing? First the subreddit got shut down, now Instagram leakers are being picked off, where will we go?!?

2 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

Leakers are dropping like flies, who knows the state of what we can talk about now

Nobody I'm following's account has been taken down, they've all voluntarily shut themselves down. Besides, I've heard people saying it was a lie spread by ninja.whip.

3 minutes ago, ood0 said:

Nobody I'm following's account has been taken down, they've all voluntarily shut themselves down. Besides, I've heard people saying it was a lie spread by ninja.whip.

My comment stands, they are dropping like flies 

I dunno what to say. Not to mini-mod, but I think it's better if we don't talk about it here (especially the person who are involved) coz it's not a topic that everyone needs to know and definitely not a topic that needs to be tackled.

For now, everyone in the circle is staying lay low, there could still be descriptions but not pictures.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

For now, everyone in the circle is staying lay low, there could still be descriptions but not pictures.

Fine by me :wink: As long as we‘re still getting descriptions, that is...

I wouldn’t worry about it, there’s been a lot of Minifigure leaks today, there’s still leakers willing to do it

That FCL guy doesn't even understand english.

Those pictures are from Taobao.

What? Sorry, don’t know what either of those things are

Just now, Whovastron said:

What? Sorry, don’t know what either of those things are

The guy who is keep on posting image doesn't even care on what's happening.

And those pictures are from Taobao. (Chinese market)

And those pictures are from Taobao. (Chinese market)

Oh okay, I haven’t seen any username like that on where I’ve seen leaks. Quite a few people are posting them

12 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Bad for him, good for us I'd say

Interesting to note that actually almost all the figs in the endgame sets have leg printing, I guess the reuse of heads and the quantum suit just makes it less noticeable.

I know it’s a bit early for 2020 talk, but with the most likely movies being Black Widow and the Eternals, does anyone think we’ll see some comic based sets? I can’t see them making many sets for those movies

11 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

Interesting to note that actually almost all the figs in the endgame sets have leg printing, I guess the reuse of heads and the quantum suit just makes it less noticeable.

I know it’s a bit early for 2020 talk, but with the most likely movies being Black Widow and the Eternals, does anyone think we’ll see some comic based sets? I can’t see them making many sets for those movies

Let's wait for the 2019 sets to come out first

The two last sets have been revealed. Tge 100$ dollar set is weird and messy, the iron man set is pretty cool. Overall, a mediocre wave for builds for sure.  

Wow. Just wow! I can say those last 2 sets are the must buy for these wave. 

No Pepper, no Ronin. Ugh. 

Hahaha 2 outriders in the Hall set. Anyway, I guess that's the only one I pick up. 

The Compound set looks like a big 4+ set, but at least Thanos has his Gauntlet.

EDIT: looking better at the Hall of Armour set, the more that looks like a 4+ set as well. What a mediocre sets.

Edited by Hoth Rebel

Last 2 sets were revealed. The hall of armor is disappointing in terms of build imo. The compound battle does include captain marvel and it looks really nice 

Honestly none of the endgame sets are worth getting for me.  There's a few individual pieces and figures I like but I hate all the builds except for the war machine buster, and it's still only mediocre.  The figures I was excited to get, captain America in his proper outfit and ronin, aren't even in the sets.  All in all I think I'll bricklink some stuff and that's it

Edited by SgtKilr

I don't like the compound battle, I won't pick it up. 

Seems like they just reuse the same captain marvel from the previous set, Lego did a great job disappointing us!

I will get the ironman from bricklink.

Just now, Hoth Rebel said:

Compound set on Amazon & Hall of Armour on Amazon 

This shouldn't be considered a leak as it's posted on Amazon (and Brickset will report on it soon). 

91x9vkhDOvL._SL1500_.jpg

91rm-qVJH7L._SL1500_.jpg

91so4sOTUrL._SL1500_.jpg

81Hx62YvclL._SL1500_.jpg

91HnQx25j4L._SL1500_.jpg

Now that I have a clearer picture of the hall of armor set, the build looks so repetitive. A bulk of the set is building the same column piece with little variation coming from the suit up gantry and the Igor build 

Just now, TOTDForever said:

Now that I have a clearer picture of the hall of armor set, the build looks so repetitive. A bulk of the set is building the same column piece with little variation coming from the suit up gantry and the Igor build 

Well it's not bad if it's repetitive, but the build is so bad that that even makes things worse. Besides that, I get that kids like shooting things, but that red stud shooter is really sad considering all the new Super Heroes pieces. And also the build for the suit up gantry.. What a mess :laugh_hard:

Edited by Hoth Rebel