Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Okay, so this is directly from the one who owns the minifigure, the fishbowl/helmet is a separate piece and it uses a silver head underneath. 

Those who are saying it could be used for new Mr. Freeze you're maybe up to something. :sweet:

Great to hear! Would’ve worked fine as one mold but it’ll be much more useful as a separate one. 

Just now, krazycp said:

I guess we'll just get 1 set?

With Far from home? It's been known for awhile that we will be getting 3 sets for this wave. 

Molten Man's battle

Hydro Man's attack

Stark's plane and drone attack. 

50 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

None as of now, we don't even know if Lego is generous enough to make it. 

I think LEGO might do what they did with Iron Man for Iron Man 3. Put the new suit(Mk42) in two sets and a bonus suit (MK 17 Heartbreaker) in another. So we may get the Stealth suit in one set whilst the other sets will feature the Red and black suit. It seems highly possible.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Okay, so this is directly from the one who owns the minifigure, the fishbowl/helmet is a separate piece and it uses a silver head underneath. 

Those who are saying it could be used for new Mr. Freeze you're maybe up to something. :sweet:

Awesome :thumbup: Though I wonder if they‘re really going to use it on other characters, the distorting magnifying effect may look weird on other heads :grin:

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Great to hear! Would’ve worked fine as one mold but it’ll be much more useful as a separate one. 

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Awesome :thumbup: Though I wonder if they‘re really going to use it on other characters, the distorting magnifying effect may look weird on other heads :grin:

That is why I believe it's a one piece mold, anyways we have yet to seen new images of this minifigure. This time I hope with his full glory. 

Just now, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

I think LEGO might do what they did with Iron Man for Iron Man 3. Put the new suit(Mk42) in two sets and a bonus suit (MK 17 Heartbreaker) in another. So we may get the Stealth suit in one set whilst the other sets will feature the Red and black suit. It seems highly possible.

I really hope they make that Ditko Bred suit. I will be the happiest person if we get it. We are currently 2/3 on our wishlist, oh wait I need MJ minifigure too! 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

We are getting a nick furry figure in the far from home sets. New shield jacket torso 

Yie. You da best man. :blush:

24 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Perfect. :thumbup: :smug:

24 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Ahhhhhhh... :oh:

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

We are getting a nick furry figure in the far from home sets. New shield jacket torso 

Pretty decent looking despite the logo. :thumbup: :shrug_oh_well:

Edited by Digger of Bricks

I've been excited for the FFH sets for months now.....the figs alone make this one of the best Spidey waves to date, I'm speechless. Thay nick fury fig is amazing and I think it will come in the Stark Plane and Drone Attack set. We could even get a Peter Parker minifig!!

Man, this wave keeps getting better and better. I'm happy with what were getting.

Love the shield logo on that torso piece. 

Fun fact, which will most likely trigger everyone...

He reuses Professor Snape's legs from last year

Yea, but it works and it looked good. I mean it better than a trench coat torso piece without leg printing. 

Definitely works for the character. Hope we see Stealth suit with the head and legs.

Fury is perfection! Figs are really looking good for this wave.

I will say that the new pic on the gray baseplate makes Mysterio look a little worse but I think that’s just the lighting.

24 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I've been excited for the FFH sets for months now.....the figs alone make this one of the best Spidey waves to date, I'm speechless. Thay nick fury fig is amazing and I think it will come in the Stark Plane and Drone Attack set. We could even get a Peter Parker minifig!!

A Peter Parker minifigure would be so cool. We haven't really gotten one since the Raimi era. Peter in casual clothes would be a cool minifigure. So far so good we've gotten excellent prints from Stealth Suit spidey to Nick Fury. I'm seriously anxiously waiting for the Ditko Red and black and a possible Michelle fig 

This is the best Fury we ever get! Love it! 

Don’t expect they give Fury a leg print. I thought they don’t care anymore.

Nice job Lego! Keep up the standard and I will pay the money!

26 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Fun fact, which will most likely trigger everyone...

He reuses Professor Snape's legs from last year

It's better than no print. Hopefully theverything Ditko suit will be just as good. The custom below would be a cool way of LEGO doing the red and black. Maybe LEGO would make a better minifigure than this custom and I really hope they continue with the arm prints for MCU Spider-man figs since so far the minifigures leaked don't have them.45924458445_7df716a9bc_b.jpg

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

In order for it to work it needs a stud recess inside. This would make sense of the distortion. Makes it more universal :shrug_oh_well: