Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

45 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

According to ninoleaks theres a chance the Armor Room and Compound sets will get released after the movie comes out 

It's just his thoughts but my friend @Falconfan1414 who has been on point with release dates and prices/pieces

All of the 5 sets have the same release date in order form. 

Great to finally see Mysterio in Lego form! He's much more detailed than I was expecting and the fish bowl helmet is the perfect size.

My only gripe is that the costume does seem a bit overly techy (not really a Lego issue) but I'll have to wait until I see how it looks on film.

I posted a new photo of Mysterio in my IG. Courtesy of the same guy. I'm requesting for the back printing details.

I'm loving it. 

2 minutes ago, Albert with an A said:

I'm really confused now. When is the Avengers Endgame sets release date?

Nothing has been changed. Those rumors were just rumors.

March 31st / April 1st

OK cool. Was getting worried that I would have to wait even longer for the two most anticipated sets of the Endgame wave:

75125 & 75131

Edited by Albert with an A

That helmet is not one piece. You can see the distorted minifigure head underneath.

13 minutes ago, ood0 said:

That helmet is not one piece. You can see the distorted minifigure head underneath.

It's not a minifigure head. It's too big.

Do you mean that those are molded together? Head and helmet? 

Like the Hades headmold

This isn't gonna be another ghost rider situation where it looks like a minifigure head but it's really duel molded for no reason, is it?

i'm kind of ok with that, you can never see mysterio's head in the helmet anyway, and its too small to fit a hair piece even if you wanted to, you can just interchange them if we get a head and hair or unmasked mysterio

I personally think it's one piece. It would be pointless to make them removable as it won't fit a hairpiece if you want to make a unmasked version. 

It is distorted because of the type of glass they used. It's like magnifying thingy.

18 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I personally think it's one piece. It would be pointless to make them removable as it won't fit a hairpiece if you want to make a unmasked version. 

It is distorted because of the type of glass they used. It's like magnifying thingy.

Unless LEGO was going to repurpose the mold for something else. Say, Mr. Freezes helmet. In which case you’d probably want a detachable helmet peice.

On 2/24/2019 at 3:17 AM, benderisgreat said:

Do you think it's possible we'll get a different hairpiece for Captain Marvel if she shows up in the Endgame sets?

I know this was discussed earlier but I just realised the Qira hairpiece from set 75209 - Han Solo's Landspeeder could be an adequate hairpiece for Captain Marvel in the new Endgame sets. 

Finally a good looking figure for the year. Printed legs, new mould, and it’s not even gonna be reused a ton of times.

Im quite happy with the lack of gold, makes him work more as comic Mysterio. Hopefully we’ll get a pure comic one in the next comic based wave.

5 hours ago, Foxes Productionz said:

Unless LEGO was going to repurpose the mold for something else. Say, Mr. Freezes helmet. In which case you’d probably want a detachable helmet peice.

...or an Astropunk 1950's Spaceman with a fishbowl helmet smaller than Sandy Cheeks' two part headgear, somewhat akin to @Robert8's concepts:

40092008011_bd36bc3b24_o.png32356030075_6d1455ece1_b.jpg

3 hours ago, Albert with an A said:

I know this was discussed earlier but I just realised the Qira hairpiece from set 75209 - Han Solo's Landspeeder could be an adequate hairpiece for Captain Marvel in the new Endgame sets. 

This looks nothing like her hairstyle.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

5 hours ago, Foxes Productionz said:

Yep. I was annoyed when Ghost Rider's head was all one piece, the flames would've worked on Firestorm. It's annoying me that I may be wrong and Lego is doing the same thing again.

Just now, ood0 said:

Yep. I was annoyed when Ghost Rider's head was all one piece, the flames would've worked on Firestorm. It's annoying me that I may be wrong and Lego is doing the same thing again.

To be fair, they did work on Firestorm. In a manner of speaking :laugh:

The Mysterio figure is the best Marvel figure leaked so far alongside the Stealth suit torso and Ant-Man. Does anyone have an idea or any information on how LEGO might do the Ditko Red and Black suit because that's on of the most anticipated figures of the Far from Home wave

Just now, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

The Mysterio figure is the best Marvel figure leaked so far alongside the Stealth suit torso and Ant-Man. Does anyone have an idea or any information on how LEGO might do the Ditko Red and Black suit because that's on of the most anticipated figures of the Far from Home wave

None as of now, we don't even know if Lego is generous enough to make it. 

Okay, so this is directly from the one who owns the minifigure, the fishbowl/helmet is a separate piece and it uses a silver head underneath. 

Those who are saying it could be used for new Mr. Freeze you're maybe up to something. :sweet:

Just now, krazycp said:

I guess we'll just get 1 set?

There are 3 Far From Home sets: "Molten Man Battle", "Hydro-Man Attack", and the "Stark Plane and Drone Attack"