Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

23 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

There's no dual molding on arms. The printing of the "official" lego design will make it better. I'm not hoping. 

For me official is always the better, given all the custom designers 360• printing. I still prefer the offical/original.

Sorry, I thought you meant that you wanted the real figure to be better than the figure you showed via detail, molds, etc, not that it  would be better because it was official. My bad, I'm also a lego purist.

12 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

- Green torso with a few gold and purple prints, doens't look anything like the suit from the trailer

- Legs are printed

- New helmet mold

he might have 2 suits than. Hope we get the one from the trailer in the venice set, as I may not pick up the stark plane. printed legs is fine I guess, but the new mold is good. Means that they are spending more on this wave, so we can expect better detail.

And TOTD I believe Kevin MD was joking, albeit one that adds nothing or is in any way related to this discussion.

5 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Sorry, I thought you meant that you wanted the real figure to be better than the figure you showed via detail, molds, etc, not that it  would be better because it was official. My bad, I'm also a lego purist.

he might have 2 suits than. Hope we get the one from the trailer in the venice set, as I may not pick up the stark plane. printed legs is fine I guess, but the new mold is good. Means that they are spending more on this wave, so we can expect better detail.

And TOTD I believe Kevin MD was joking, albeit one that adds nothing or is in any way related to this discussion.

Ah gotcha. 

5 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

So the freckle face has been debunked for Pepper Potts.

Damn looking less and less likely that we're gonna get her.

BTW, do you know who the face is for then?

8 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

So the freckle face has been debunked for Pepper Potts.

Disappointing since there’s now a lower chance of getting her, and I really want a Rescue figure. 

Just now, Wonkyeye1 said:

It’s for a character in a yellow dress with dark orange pigtails. I don’t think the theme it belongs to is known, but it certainly isn’t Super Heroes. 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Disappointing since there’s now a lower chance of getting her, and I really want a Rescue figure. 

It’s for a character in a yellow dress with dark orange pigtails. I don’t think the theme it belongs to is known, but it certainly isn’t Super Heroes. 

I'm afraid there's a low chance on getting her. Also I heard that nano antman is in the compound set. 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I read she was in some toy story 4 set, which I'd believe, she definently has a kiddy design. Hopefully we get Rescue in full armor still

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

I'm afraid there's a low chance on getting her. Also I heard that nano antman is in the compound set. 

Hulk, Thanos, Iron Man, Ant-Man and presumably Captain Marvel, sounds like a pretty full set. Guess we may not get any the extra figs we wanted.

Hulk, Thanos, Iron Man, Ant-Man and presumably Captain Marvel, sounds like a pretty full set. Guess we may not get any the extra figs we wanted.

Same here. I doubt we could get Ronin too, this is not lego's fault as we've seen in Hasbro toys they make multiple heads for 2 advance tech suit to swap out. If ever there's gonna be a secret spoiler set (which is still I doubt) or we could get them in some kind of Bricktober pack. I dunno, I guess my hunger for great minifigures will be fulfilled by Far From Home wave. 

I am dying to see the other 2 sets.  Still holding out for Hulk in suit and Rescue. Sadly it is not looking like it.  Also crazy that Thanos is available online and we do not even know what set he comes in!!

Same here. I doubt we could get Ronin too, this is not lego's fault as we've seen in Hasbro toys they make multiple heads for 2 advance tech suit to swap out. If ever there's gonna be a secret spoiler set (which is still I doubt) or we could get them in some kind of Bricktober pack. I dunno, I guess my hunger for great minifigures will be fulfilled by Far From Home wave. 

Yeah maybe a Bricktober pack with Ronin, Rescue, Valkyrie and Wasp with the new helmet (PLEASE). Not likely but one can hope.

And I agree, the Far From Home sets are quickly becoming more exciting. An awesome sounding Mysterio and hopefully civilians like MJ, Ned and Happy would easily make it better than the Endgame stuff.

Just now, Afolkingdom said:

I am dying to see the other 2 sets.  Still holding out for Hulk in suit and Rescue. Sadly it is not looking like it.  Also crazy that Thanos is available online and we do not even know what set he comes in!!

Are you the afol guy in IG? Hell yeah, even Advance tech suit is available, the only thing that is hard to get now is those 3 Iron man armors (1,5,41) 

Edited by SpiderJazz

Thanos obviously comes in the $100 set

Yeah maybe a Bricktober pack with Ronin, Rescue, Valkyrie and Wasp with the new helmet (PLEASE). Not likely but one can hope.

And I agree, the Far From Home sets are quickly becoming more exciting. An awesome sounding Mysterio and hopefully civilians like MJ, Ned and Happy would easily make it better than the Endgame stuff.

We could all just hope. I also want to see War Machine in his mark 6.

Are you the afol guy in IG? Hell yeah, even Advance tech suit is available, the only thing that is hard to get now is those 3 Iron man armors (1,5,41) 

Yes I am him. Afolkingdom on Instagram. I am a little disappointed with some of the figs. Not enough arm printing and too many of the same bodies.  Also wish they used a different hairpiece for Widow.  

Yes I am him. Afolkingdom on Instagram. I am a little disappointed with some of the figs. Not enough arm printing and too many of the same bodies.  Also wish they used a different hairpiece for Widow.  

Heh. You might know me as well. @Maryalabs :wink: 

Same here, but there is nothing we can do about the costume for those 7 minifigures. Oh well, it's not Lego's fault. 

I hate to rely on bootlegs but I have to have certain characters that lego doesn’t give us so they give me no alternative sometimes. We will have to wait and see but it looks like I’ll have to get bootlegs of Rescue and Ronin once someone makes Endgame versions

Sadly the Bootleg companies stay ahead of Lego sometimes.  They are even selling a bootleg of the New Thanos! I wonder if Lego is limited in what they can print on Marvel figs because of license issues. They may be limited by that agreement but who knows.  

Sadly the Bootleg companies stay ahead of Lego sometimes.  They are even selling a bootleg of the New Thanos! I wonder if Lego is limited in what they can print on Marvel figs because of license issues. They may be limited by that agreement but who knows.  

Marvel/Disney has final approval over all merchandise based on their IP, including LEGO. 

Why do so many people keep saying this isn't Legos fault? There is clearly concept art of the characters outside of the QRS. It's just Lego going the easy way out making the same torso and legs for majority.

Just now, IRISHCLOWN said:

Why do so many people keep saying this isn't Legos fault? There is clearly concept art of the characters outside of the QRS. It's just Lego going the easy way out making the same torso and legs for majority.

Actually it's called Advanced Tech Suit and it really depends on the film how much these things plays out. Don't get me wrong, who doesn't want those normal costume for each minifigures. 

1 hour ago, Wonkyeye1 said:

It's definitely a Toy Story 4 character, matches up with someone in a 'Toy Story Minis' blindbag, but no idea as to who exactly the character is

46 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I hate to rely on bootlegs but I have to have certain characters that lego doesn’t give us so they give me no alternative sometimes. We will have to wait and see but it looks like I’ll have to get bootlegs of Rescue and Ronin once someone makes Endgame versions

Knowing how the bootleg system works, you'll buy them, then in a few months time, official versions will be released. It's happened to me with Red Hulk, Mark 1, Mark 5, Mark 41. Still waiting for this to happen for my Moon Knight, Rogue and Fantastic Four

26 minutes ago, IRISHCLOWN said:

Just because there is concept of everyone's normal suits, doesn't mean it's any less accurate to the sets. We can't look at the sets at this current time, and blast LEGO for being inaccurate, if we haven't seen the film. Also there's still two sets unrevealed, one of which is decently sized and could include Cap, Thor, Ronin, Black Widow or War Machine in regular suits, so unless you know for a fact they're in Advanced Tech Suits in these final sets, there isn't much point in complaining about it right now

1 hour ago, IRISHCLOWN said:

Just because concept art is available to us now doesn't mean it was also available when lego was designing the figures

Concept Art does not mean that Lego cannot do arm printing.  Look to the MCU Spiderman fig as an example.  I think Lego fans just wish they Marvel figs were as detailed as Lego Batman or DC figs.